Teenage Thread 3- We Are the Tomorrow

i have a child development class and we have to take a "baby think it over" home which is a doll that crys and records if you treat it badly and such...and im pretty sure i CAN wait for it. i don't want a fake baby crying at me.

Those things are SO FREAKING ANNOYING! I had to drag that sucker around for a few days awhile back. :rolleyes: I wanted to kick it so badly...then I realized that it would record it...

If you jam a ruler into the back of it, it won't cry...word to the wise.

you can't do that to the ones we have because it tells you if you feed it too much...so we have an elastic on the end of the key and we wrap it around the babies wrist...it works like a charm...my dog is like a big baby so he wakes up at all hours of the nights and stuff so im used to it but im still gonna be angry :mad:

OK! I am finally over the stupid flu I had (or kind of over it). Yesterday I reached a danger fever point and my roommate is training to become a nurse so it was panic city. She was like you can go into convoltions and bla bla bla. So she's putting cold cloths on my head and shoving tylonol half way down my throat forgetting that I'm not six and know how to swallow pills. And now tomorrow I'm going to get 10000 pages of homework.

aww. i got my flu shot a while ago because my mom forced me. but that sounds like it sucked

Back