Teenage Thread 3- We Are the Tomorrow

OK! I am finally over the stupid flu I had (or kind of over it). Yesterday I reached a danger fever point and my roommate is training to become a nurse so it was panic city. She was like you can go into convoltions and bla bla bla. So she's putting cold cloths on my head and shoving tylonol half way down my throat forgetting that I'm not six and know how to swallow pills. And now tomorrow I'm going to get 10000 pages of homework.

Ouch, that's rough. Well, at least you're not sick anymore. :p

i need help!!! i auditioned for this modeling(i m 5'2 so its not like runway modeling) and talent agency. and they wanna sign with me. the only problem is that i dont really wanna model. id rather do commercials and other stuff like that. now, no matter what, i have to do this like 11 week training course with them. and its mostly modeling-there are 2 classes for acting. id love to do this but im not sure that i wanna model, ya know? i need to let them know by tomorrow!! any one have any suggestions?

*end rant*

AHHH! Guys, help me! I'm scared!!!

Tomorrow's my friend's birthday and I was invited and I'm going, but...I didn't know it was tomorrow! I want to be home! I enjoy my Fridays at home! Help me! I don't know what to do...god this is going to be so awkward! I haven't seen them in forever, I'm going to feel so out-of-place!

that happened to me. all the people i used to hang out with were really mean to me so i ditched them and made new friends. then i remembered we had a secret santa dinner get together thing....any way i was paniking and stuff because i hadnt talked to any of them in a month. i went anyway and it was akward, but it just put things in perspective for me about how all our friendships were butttt you should go but then just leave a little early, say.. you have to babysit sat morning or something.

I can't...it's going to be this big thing, I can't just leave...OH GOD! I DIDN'T GET HER A PRESENT YET! Where's my inhaler??? :lol: j/k

But seirously, the second I say something, they stare at me like "WTF???"

:lol:

Well you see...these people aren't like other people...I don't know...they control me. I'm their little puppet and they're pulling the strings. When they tell me to stop talking, I do it. When they tell me to go say something to someone, I do it. And when they slug me in the arm and I tell them to stop, they don't because they enjoy it so much and think I'm joking.

They hold the power.

wel... DAMN THE MAN!!! er.. um women? anyway dont let them get inside your head. you can do better than that.

Im off to watch CSI at last!!! and i gotta study too sh*t lol hope you can work your problem out quoth_the_raven ( ps whats your name?)

There's this good line from a Filipino song that is very much true:
KUNG GUSTO MO AKONG SIGAWAN/ BAKIT HINDI MO SUBUKAN?/ LALO LANG KAYONG HINDI MAIINTINDIHAN...

If you want to yell at us, why don't you try? The more won't understand.

Grown ups always tell us stuff and they do it in a yelling matter. C'mon, do they think that works?

well, i have nothing to do this friday night (tonight). just hang out in front of the computer... and the t.v... you know, have a csi marathon. or star wars. on the other hand, i was invited to this party, but i don't really wanna go, so i probably will make up some excusee....

I have nothing to do tonight either; I was going to house/dog sit for my Aunt and stay over at her house alone but now she's saying she doesn't need me to. She's really pissing me off...

Honestly, I haven't been to a party of any kind since I was 7; God, I haven't been to a party in 7 years. I am pathetic!

Urggggh. There's a BAD bug that's been going around my school, knocking people ill for a week. Today in my class on ly 21 out of 32 came. :eek: I haven't got it yet but I'm sure I will so I may miss my mocks! If I do...OH MY GOD, I'll be so pissed off! :p I've been revising SO much...

/ends random topic.

lmao haha i'm the same way... except i haven't been to a party in 2 years. i'm always intived, but i never go. i did go to one once a month ago, but i left after 10 minutes.

Back