Teenage Thread 3- We Are the Tomorrow

Oh.well...I dont even live in 'town'.I live in ...nowhere.There arent any stores or anything at all for 3 miles.Anywayzz...I cant wait for CSI :D

DaWacko said:
CatherineWillows said:
DaWacko said:
^I live more north than you do :p

I'm assuming you must get very cold then :p

Nah, I live on the coast so not so bad here. Coldest lived was -43c and last winter it didnt' get so worse, only -31c :D

I swear...I'd be extremly cold with that weather! Okay, so I get it...and it makes me cold! Haha, okay, I'll stop complaining about weather...right now it's sunny and I should shut up and enjoy that :p

A bunch of my realitves live in the middle of nowhere...it's hard to find them to visit :p...kidding, I've been there enough.

And I'm excited for CSI too :)

Cool,cool.I like Tim McGraw the best!He rocks ...and hes hott!I like Kenny Chesney,Faith Hill (even though I hate her cuz i want to marry Tim!LOL),Montgomery Gentry,Brooks and Dunn,Sugarland...well I could really name a ton.I like the Dixie Chicks too and ...I think ive heard a few Johnny Cash song that I like but I cant remember.

:rolleyes: My mom only lets us listen to country music most of the time in the car on trips, so when I was little all I heard was country music. I guess you could say I've grown up loving country music.

Not really talking about the Emmys, but we got to watch part of it for my English 10 class today :lol:. :D I love my English class this year, and the teacher is also in charge of Speech and our high school plays, which I'm trying out for in about a half hour. Which I'm a little nervous about. :eek:

:) She is really nice and lets us talk a lot in class. She only rarely hands out worksheets, and she dosen't give us homework very much.

Anyone help their brother(s)/sister(s) move into college?I helped my brother move in.It was kind of boring but there were hot dudes there so it was worth it i guess.Man,i am so happy.(Kind of) I only have one sibling to fight with over the internet now.So ..thats great.Okay ...well im bored and just saying nothing.Later

ooo next tuesday and wednesday is like, our major testing thing at school for our final year. QCS... everyone who wants an OP (what you need to get into uni) has to take it, like... every grade 12 in queensland at exactly the same time.

eep, i'm kinda scared.... but i guess its just another part of being a teenager...

^^I wish you luck...or hope you did well, beause today it's the 5th...so maybe you already did, maybe you didn't...muwhahah! Okay, I'll shut it.

Haha, tomorrow I start University! (Don't worry, I'm still a teenager, I'm 18 :p) Haha, I skipped student orientation today...I was too lazy, I'll figure it out by myself! :p

thanks CatherineWillows! yeah, i've finished the testing today! thank god! two days of testing is just annoying! i just really hope our school does well caus it's our school's result as a whole that actually counts towards are own individual OP. i'm sooo glad that's over now! now i just have term 3 block exams... *dies some more*

and good luck with your uni, CatherineWillows! god, that must be scary, starting at uni! :eek:

I like your sig drkate. :p

I went to a horse show today...it was cool.And at the same time kind of boring.There werent enough cowboys there ;)

Back