Teenage Thread 3- We Are the Tomorrow

awwe im really really sorry for double posting...i feel really bad now...im so sorry!

and also evel_queen27 i know what it feels like! i have been a teenager and well it really does suck and you most definatly have the right to feel that way...i really hope that everything will be ok! and just remember there are like a whole bunch of really nice people on here who are really great listeners...believe me i know!

Oh come on, it gets better when you get older. Out of teenage life. Seriously. Or at least your point of view to life changes. Will there be trouble, hell yeah, but it's different and. Yes. I don't know what to say here. You're just teenagers. It's part of that to hate your life and hate your everything.

my god, being a teenager sucks right now... so many choices to make! what do i want to do later in life, what uni courses do i want to do? and not to mention a crap load of school work! but then again there are fun parties to go to and you can be irresponsible! yay!

hmm... back to my maths assignment now... *mumble grumble*

well.life sucks.im 19.its been this way at least 4 years and hasnt and wont change.i have no choices to make.being alive sucks...not just being a teenager.gaahh

I'm fifteen, and I really want to be in my twenties. I like being a fifteen-year-old, but I'm not allowed to do loads of things.

loads of things? like what things? there really isnt too much to do even when you are in your twenties.(not that im there yet..but..)

^You can vote :p
Well, it's easier to get to places, since you can have a driving license and if you like to party, you get to the bar and stuff and stuff.

Well, hooking up with Jorja.. no.. just kidding. I mean, uhm, going to bars and stuff, drinking (well, I'm allowed to do that in a year, legally. Not that I'm not a drinker now, but who cares?), and stuff and stuff. Lol. :)

DaWacko said:
^You can vote :p
Well, it's easier to get to places, since you can have a driving license and if you like to party, you get to the bar and stuff and stuff.

Yes, and other adult things like getting a full time job :eek: which incidentally, is something I will have to do when I finish my degree in December. Looking back on my school days, I will probably consider them as bliss compared to anything I've done in my late teens, early twenties and later on. Starting school at 8.40 a.m. and finishing at 3 p.m. with breaks and lunch time inbetween. Then rest of the day free (with bit of homework each night) and weekends free too. Make the most of it whilst you can! :p

Oh no wibbs, you're making me sacared now. :eek: :p

I'm actually looking forward to getting a full-time job. (sort of) But for right now, I'm signing up for the police-cadets in mid-September. And perhaps I'll apply for that dishwashing job at the college up the road before I get that full-time job that will have me wishing I was back in kindergarten and having not a care in the world :rolleyes:

God i miss not caring about anything.and being little.theres nothing good about getting older.voting is dumb.partying and drinking is super dumb.and i still dont have my license but it wouldnt matter cuz i have no where to go.

oh come on...things really do get better! when i was younger i had alot of problems and i thought that it was nevr gonna change and i was really upset and then people helped me and things really did get better! and one of the things that you have to do is try and stay positive.

and also...lol...i got called a kid yesterday! eww! and has any one ever noticed that tween sounds like bean!!!!!lol i remember the good old days when i could play with my barbies and not get made fun of...its not fair! tehe the other day me and my friend alie actually did play with barbies and we swam around with naked ken dolls...cause we are cool!

and im sorry for being so extremly random!

Oh man, if we look back on these days and wish we were back here then real life must be horrible...most of my grade are so stressed out because of exams, and the workload that we weren't prepared for..its such a horrible feeling...

I really do hope it gets better...

evel_queen27 said:
God i miss not caring about anything.and being little.theres nothing good about getting older.voting is dumb.partying and drinking is super dumb.and i still dont have my license but it wouldnt matter cuz i have no where to go.

You can party without drinking :p

I live middle of nowhere and live with my parents (i'm 21) and everyone who I went school with, are in uni or something and moved away. Still, I've stopped hating my life. Do I want out? yes, but I don't hate my life. So much.

Back