Teenage Thread 3- We Are the Tomorrow

I'm 16 and AHHHHH I'm really sore. I hate double sessions! I play soccer, and will most likely make it to varsity this year, so I'm being pushed extra hard. Our coach is a SLAVEDRIVER lol We ran five miles on the beach monday, then did a 35 min workout. We did crunches, pushups, mountainclimbers, wheelbarrows, sprints. In SOFT SAND. I can't sit down without being sore lol

Today we have double sessions. I'm on my break for lunch. I go back at 12:30. We're the skinniest team in our area, because we are pushed so hard, but we're also the best in South Jersey!

Yeah, well i dont have people to help me.Everyone sucks.And i hate optimists.They suck.I always get called a kid.Im known as 'one of the kids'.It drives me crazy that people think of me that way.Just one of the kids that doesnt know anything.Grrr..I miss barbies.Hah...i miss my water babies more though.LOL.Oh,and random is good.Real life is horrible.I prefer dreamland where im married to George Eads and we live here in Guilford,up the road from my moms and we have 5 kids. :DI suppose you can party without drinking but i dont like parties all that much.And people scare me as does everything else in the world.(Im always nervous...in fact im a whiny little knot of naked nerve endings!) I hate it that everyone except me goes to college.Its so dumb. DaWacko,where exactly do you live?And do you have a job?I want to move away or live somewhere else so bad.Anywayz...imma shut up now

omg i actually love being a teenager today!!!!!!! because i got my drivrs license today...yaaaaaaaaaay!!! eeeh im so excited im gonna have to save for like ever and ever so that i can buy a car! eeeeeh and also eeeeeeh.....me and my best friend got our drivers license today!!!!!!!!!!! im so extremely excited!

I live in central Finland. Countryside. CLosest bigger city (which means population over 100,000) is 200km from here. There's forest and fields around our house. Distance to school I used to have from 13km to 20km. I study in Open university and in rural institute. So I guess I'm going to be a farmer. Tho try to get master degree from Social science. But at the moment I just work at home.

Actually evel_queen... you start to sound like me :lol: (except I like drinking :p )

I like drinking too! Haha, but I don't do it to often though...I get drunk too fast...then I'm an idiot, and scream stupid things that are supposed to be secrets to everyone...okay I'll shutup and stop talking about drinking.

I wanna say where I live! I live in Canada...which means it's very cold, I'm in a city...and I'm going to Universty in a different city soon! :)...okay now this time I mean it, I'll shutup :p

I live near Amsterdam, so I'm probably going to study there. But I'd love to study in England, and my mum knows it. So.. :)

DaWacko , you dont even know me....im a farmer! (HEH HEH) I live in Maine...it sucks. (As does everything else) I have no idea how far 13km is.LOL.The population here is about 2000 people.Yeah...I hate it when people say im from a really small town with a population of 6000 (like George Eads said) ...6000 is quite a few to me.How could you possibly like drinking? Its stupid,a waste of time and money.And then you eventually end up being one of those people that would do anything to get money to but booze.And plus you do really dumb stuff that you might very well regret later.I think its dumb,..but i guess thats just my ridiculous little opinion.

^Well as long as you're drinking in moderation, people should be able to buy whatever alcohol they want right? ;)

But I do agree with you in a sense that if things go too far, it would have been better to have that virgin margarita instead. :p

-Wow, I live in a small town too. Okay there are about 56000 people here, but it really is a small city. Aside from the fact that we have four McDonalds, I'd say my city is pretty small compared to the next city over which has one million people. :rolleyes:

Well,I suppose I agree with you.All in moderation.

Ummm...HELLO 56000 people is ALOT.Yeah...we have a McDonalds 15 minutes away and the next one is 45 minutes away.We basically have nothing here.I'd die for a KFC/Taco Bell.Hah hah

:lol: We have a KFC/Taco Bell right beside one of the McDonalds. :p :p

56000 is a lot of people sure, but compared to the one million in the next city, it's peanuts. But I can tell my city is small when I'm five minutes away from the Hospital, ten schools, four gas stations, two grocery stores and a Blockbuster. - They're all really close.

Which reminds me, school is starting for me soon and I really don't want to write my diploma exams. Sure, I'm ready for them but I don't want to sit in a library for three hours while the other kids get to run around the school like banchees and ruin my concentration. *shakes fist* At least I get to go home after. ;)

My town population is bit under 3000. And it's so dead town. Seriously. We have to go other towns for vocational school/Upper Secondary School and Defense Forces keep grabbing more and more our land.

13km is about 7-8 miles.

DaWacko said:
^I live more north than you do :p

I'm assuming you must get very cold then :p

Yepp, I just simply live in a city, no town (although at one point I almost moved to one) and the city population is 1 million and they're expecting more :p...haha, glad I'll be in a different city (got me what the population is there)

Back