Teenage Thread 3- We Are the Tomorrow

I've been out of the house a lot latley! I don't know where old me went, old me never went out. Tonight I'm supposed to go to a friend birthday party, and so's my girlfriend, only my girlfriends moms house has a very rude grandma. I thought she was gonna yell at me on the phone! It's weird, I never met a rude grandma...

I never go out.Ever ever.I cant say i like it at home either.I lock myself in my room and watch tv,listen to music or sleep.It has become my life.I have absolutely NO social life.I swear i had more of a life when i was 10.Yes,i vaguely remember that.All i have is my 2 cats.Im like the crazy cat lady now.Im also quite sure nothing will change.Man,im the biggest loser ever. (Okay,so who else besides me thought that was lame?) Hahahaa

im 15. i see my family, my best friend, and my boyfriend. i dont answer my phone when people call. i only hangout with my best and boyfriend because they dont mind laying around on a saturday night. and all anyone else wants to do is get drunk, and i dont wanna sleep til 4 and than feel like crap. though its nice once in awhile. the only time i see people is at school and badmitton, and i like it that way. :)

I don't go out a lot. I'm only 13, and I don't have much to do. I'm not allowed a boyfriend, and the only place I can really go is the movies or the mall. Sometimes I go for a walk, or have some friends over. I never ever get to my friends houses because their parents suck. Most times I'm on my computer, msn and TalkCSI:. I don't watch a lot of tv. Work and school really keep me tied up. My parents think I'm a house rat and I'm pale and I have no socail life. But it's okay. I know what I'm going to do with my life. :) I'm going to marry George Eads and he'll take care of me. Or maybe I'll go on a world wide tour with Jorja. Me and her will sing. :) That's what I'll do. Until then, leave me to my computer, books and painting murals.

mmm i hate all of the girl drama at my high school. "she hooked up with my boyfriend" "she called me this" "he said that" etc. etc. etc.
it's hard to focus on school with girls screaming that at eachother across a classroom. but i pull of A's and B's,
I wanna be a psychologist, or something cool. I need to be kept amused. like i wanna be a marriage conseler, or drug and alcohol, or work at a high school. that'd be cool :)

I'm not allowed a boyfriend
what? omg .. that's so mean .. i don't want a boyfriend.. boys are a pain in the ass ... i need to be free :D
mmm i hate all of the girl drama at my high school. "she hooked up with my boyfriend" "she called me this" "he said that" etc. etc. etc.
oh yeah join the club.. my whole class is like this .. even the boys Oo i mean what the hell is wrong with those people ... i'm just happy that i have my 2 best friends.. i just ignore the other people ...

Mini_Catherine said:
I know what I'm going to do with my life. :) I'm going to marry George Eads and he'll take care of me. Or maybe I'll go on a world wide tour with Jorja. Me and her will sing. :) That's what I'll do. Until then, leave me to my computer, books and painting murals.

Hahah you are HILARIOUS!Funny,I also know what im going to do with my life.Do you mind if we share him?I'll even be EXTREMELY generous and let you have him monday thru friday.So thats okay with me that i only have him on weekends. :D Thats all i need :devil:

im actually going out tomorrow :)

im going to my friends and staying the night, then the wrestling meet [ possibly ] and the movies with my boyfriend :) awww. it's like leavnig for the first time.

^^Awe, hope you have fun!!

Blah, anytime I try and make plans, they get screwed over. Today I had plans for Allie (my gf)and I to watch CSI tonight, but she got called into work right when CSI is on. I was soo mad.

I had plans Friday night, but once again my friend (shes a person that ALWAYS cancels) cancelled and tried to rescehudle for a day I'm busy on.

Saturday I'm busy with shopping with my uncles girlfriend and Allie and I are going to do something.

And I'm planning to bail out of the plans that my project partners so gladly chose on Sunday so I can actaully spend some time with my girlfriend.

So now, I am like extremly pissed off because two of my plans got cancelled, that I was really looking forward too.

Blehh Levon, at least you had plans in the first place!
I need to get out more, i havent done anything in over a week...besides stuff with my mom. And i was supposed to do something saturday BUT my mom says i have to help her get ready for a party...ewe.

Gosh, i forgot about this thread!

Yeah.Isnt it a great place where we can all come to and complain about our lives?Hahha.That seems to be all ive done anyway! Depth-Of-Love,your location makes me laugh a lot :lol:

ahhh my friend josie cancelled. she had to do her homework. and i just found out the entire varsity basketball team is going to the movies friday night and i wanted privacy ughh. this sucks. now i'm going to do biology and just have the boyfriend over :(

^^ Awe, I hate when people cancel!

Well, I pretty much forced my friend that cancelled on Friday to go to a movie today. She was at work and I call her and I was like "Umm, I don't care how far behind you are on work, we are going to a movie!" so we went to a movie :p

My feet are cold...random :p

And agh, this is seriously the last time I partner up with perfectionists! The project isn't due in almost 3 weeks, and they want me to finish it on Sunday. Agh well, too bad for them I'm "busy" and I put all that project stuff in a location that is yet to be discovered! :p (I seriously can't remember where I put it)

sienna said:
I'm not allowed a boyfriend
what? omg .. that's so mean .. i don't want a boyfriend.. boys are a pain in the ass ... i need to be free :D

yea tons of boys in my school are so stupid. I hate them. Later in school if they try to ask me out, I'll remember how they acted like total idiots and not go out with them.

anyone have midterms coming up?

CSI_Sidle2399 said:
anyone have midterms coming up?

i have midterms in two weeks :rolleyes:
my english one, im going to get a D. he acts like it's an AP class, and it's not.
history- ill pull off like a B.
spanish- A indefinatly
algebra - A++++++ my best subject when i try
ill get an A in health
and ill flunk bio, its an AP class so it's impossible :(

and all you guys takling about boyfriends, i hear what your saying. they can be such jerks or clingy and needy or they go too fast. but my current boyfriend, he treats me good, and gives me space, and it's my pace or no pace, im really happy. and my parents like, love him, its great :)

Back