Teenage Thread 3- We Are the Tomorrow

Ignorance.

In it's worst form.

Those parents were seriously on something. I was even a tiny bit grossed out at some of the stuff in that movie. Imagine what it was like for a small child. :rolleyes:
no wonder im so violent/do grown up stuff for my age, i was watching movies like that when i was 5 and R rated ones, haha

when i was 7, i so wanted to see :What Lies Benith:, but my mom said NOWAY! i was so mad i went to my room and spilled a bottle of nailpolish! so much for watching a movie.
i still havent seen it :(

I remember one time my mom wouldn't let me go see some scary movie when I was 9. You know that "step on a crack and break your mothers back". Well I stepped on every single crack on the way to school. She didn't break her back though.

I remember one time my mom wouldn't let me go see some scary movie when I was 9. You know that "step on a crack and break your mothers back". Well I stepped on every single crack on the way to school. She didn't break her back though.
hahahahaha thats hillarious lol!

btw dyl says hi, in his words... 'say hi to all those csi freaks like urself on there, i've got tomorrow off work, do you want to go out somewhere?' hahahaha. he starts a new sentense thats completely off topic, hehe

heres my story my parents are divorced.My dad makes us come to his house once a week and everyother weekend.Im alone right now because He got in a fight with 2 of my sisters so they don't come anymore and my other one is at a sleepover.But my dad he is disgusting!!!!!!! he dosent wash his hands, picks his nose eats his boggers, and he talkes on these dating sites so has a million girlfriends and he is very ugly so I don't know how he has so many. He dosn't take us anywhere so I have nothing to do_O and when he does buy food instead of taking us out to eat it is junk.What do you think of my life?

Luv Ya-Britney

Does anyone like the movie 'Speak'? I love it; Most likely because that girl is an amazing artist and I love art.

LOL this morning I had to let my Aunt's dog out; Coco is a HUGE chocolate lab and I love her, but she's a bit crazy. She loves running into the big light post in the front yard; It's insane and very hard to watch. We've tried for five years to get her to stop and she won't!

Today I'm going back to work. Yea my work rocks, break your arm and you get two days off. I have to lift things that weigh more then I do with a broken arm.

I wish I had a dog. Only my landlord won't let anyone have one. "There to big and messy". That reminds me..I have to dogsit next weekend for my aunt. She's paying me like 15 dollars an hour because she feels bad for me. Meh, I like dogs so it all works for me.

I love dogs; I wish we could get a great dane or a big dog like that. I love big dogs!

I am so excited; The SAG awards are starting in about an hour and a half! For those of you that don't know, Marg (Catherine Willows) is presenting; But that's not why I'm happy. God I'm rambling... :lol:

I have a female german shephard who will turn 7 years old this week. We had her since she about 4 or 5 months old...back in 99'. What I love most about my dog is how she's so protective and loveable at the same time.

Nope I've never seen Big Fish but that's on my list of films to see. My all time favourite movie is Beaches.

I wanted to see that one; I guess I'll have to rent it.

Ooh, how about The Family Stone? I LOVE this movie SO much! Rachel McAdams is so cool! I loved her in Mean Girls...

Back