Tea and Scones ~ english thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are you talking about not watchin the street, i love that show, we are a year behind though. We're at the part where mike tells danny that he's his son and i screamed when i saw Jamie with his hair cut (im a big fan of him)

Well... if Scottish and Welsh create own threads, I'll so put those three together.

hey dont dis the canadian thread :D im proad to have canadian,english and skotish, plus a quarter african blood running to my veins :D and i forgot nick off the street i miss you so please come back

wibble said:

Going back to the stuff on soaps, I'm guessing everyone's heard that Pauline's leaving Eastenders after 21 years. Wow, wasn't expecting that.

Eastenders used to be good going back in the 90's, but a few years ago, it started going downhill, and I didn't really have the time to watch it anymore once I'd started Uni.
Whoa! Pauline is leaving?! :eek: That will only leave Ian who's been on the soap since it started. Or has Ian left? :lol: I've not watched Eastenders since Dennis, Sharon and Alfie left. :( Since then I personally think it’s gone down hill.

I stopped watching all the soaps now. It took up so much time, especially since Eastenders and Corrie are on about 5 nights a week and I think Corrie is on twice a day on some of the days! :eek: That is just insane.

corry comes on twice a day im jealouse, so is nick ever comming back :( i want to see him so much on future episodes and i heard a certin someone dies and he rhymes with dike faldwin and in a person that rhymes with ben farllos arms

Tinkerbell said:
wibble said:

Going back to the stuff on soaps, I'm guessing everyone's heard that Pauline's leaving Eastenders after 21 years. Wow, wasn't expecting that.

Eastenders used to be good going back in the 90's, but a few years ago, it started going downhill, and I didn't really have the time to watch it anymore once I'd started Uni.
Whoa! Pauline is leaving?! :eek: That will only leave Ian who's been on the soap since it started. Or has Ian left? :lol: I've not watched Eastenders since Dennis, Sharon and Alfie left. :( Since then I personally think it’s gone down hill.

I stopped watching all the soaps now. It took up so much time, especially since Eastenders and Corrie are on about 5 nights a week and I think Corrie is on twice a day on some of the days! :eek: That is just insane.

That is ridiculous, no wonder its affecting the show of Coronation Street. I haven't watched any of the soaps about 10 months and it's just all terrible now. :p Eastenders is the WORST. It has gone so downhill since Alfie left the first time, not the 144th time he lfet. :p

lol have you heard yourselves pmsl.
personally i like asda tea its yummy and doesnt leave that yukky taste in ya gob.
didnt mike baldwin die months ago?
yeah i agree eastys isnt the same without sexy dennis, sharon and grant.
as for canterbury isnt it supposed to be one of the best cathedrals in uk?
i have live in
1. canvey island - essex
2. sheffield (was born there)
3. wakefield
4. halifax
5. and now bradford
6. and almost forgot grimsby (but dont tell anyone)

where we live its sooooooooooooooooo green go a couple of miles down road and you are on the moors.
wouldnt like to be stranded out there in winter.

as i said earlie anyone can come and join in as long as they chat in english lol.

whats your fav thing about england?

mine has to be the water cos you dont have to boil it like abroad lol so fresh.
only joking it has to be galas cos they are so typically english with all the stall selling cakes, jams etc, is a fun day too.

Footyliz said:
Actually Jayne Canterbury is one place I have never been to although I have heard it's nice :cool:
I think the majority of the Dutch who went to visit England.. United Kingdom.. whatever.. have also visited Canterbury because it's on the way from Dover to London :rolleyes: I'm not to fond of London though.. Ohhh I've also been to Tunbridge Wells, that was nice, say hi to Ann and Tony Thompson if you know them :p

lol london is horrid. dont like the place too snotty and stuck up and not very friendly.
aparently us yorkshire folk are the friendliest in england. lol
i just posted my pic on snap n share if ya wanna browse.
dont look at the tum tho am getting middle age spread

apologies to you tink, just most people who ive met down there have been horrid and unfriendly

Well I'm not really a big City girl myself, they kinda scare me :rolleyes: I do like London for a visit, but not the sort of place I want to live in, however my mate lives there and loves it :D

Everyone is welcome, for you Canadians out there, I love the country my brother is married to a canadian and lives just outside Toronto, I love to visit it's a beautiful country :)

As for the best thing about England..proper fish and chips for one thing ;)
But really football, real english football on the local rec on a saturday afternoon :cool:

I too have given up on the soaps, just got out of the habit, still watch Home and away though!

Ah, I love London! It's just so cool going onto the subway train and just looking at all of the people of so many different cultures. It's just...so cool :lol: If you've ever been to Devon, you'll realise why I like looking at people of different cultures. ;) It is literally...just one culture- whites and farmers. :p Going to London sometime this summer! :D

I think I'll make another cup of tea soon. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back