Tea and Scones ~ english thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the best thing from greggs in tuna crunch sandwich with salt & vinegar crisps in. sounds a bit strange and is most definately not healthy but its gorgeous!!! ooh and their custard doughnuts aswell.mmmm

(its a good job i've just had my dinner)

p.s. well done manda for going all that time without a ciggie!!!

poppylvsgriss said:
the best thing from greggs in tuna crunch sandwich with
I used to always get the tuna crunch sandwich! :eek: I love the iced fingers as well, I could eat about 3 in a row. :lol: I'm such a porker. :rolleyes:

iced fingers 27p, mmmm, lol.
well done with the quitting smoking manda, im trying too. i have to wuit by ocotober though cos my sisters having a baby and i dont want my nephew to have a smoking auntie. hes gona be called charlie, wait for it .. brown. yes thats right charlie brown!!! ive nicknamed him peanut already

dont like iced fingers yuk but i love there bavarian slices.
wish there was a gregs around here. sick of the same butties every day.

A Gregg's opened up right by where I work recently (at last). I work on a really busy high street and we have all the major shops here, it's seemed strange that we didn't have Gregg's. :lol:

The only chain of bakery near me is The Bakers Oven and it's miles away from me :lol:, so I either make my own things or we drive to the nearest supermarket. (We don't like to eat overpriced Somerfield Bakery things....)

CSIannalysse said:
or we drive to the nearest supermarket. (We don't like to eat overpriced Somerfield Bakery things....)
Supermarkets do everything now days. :eek: There was a day when you just used to get your food, now it's like a shopping mall. :lol: The other day I went in to Tescos on the off chance that I could buy blank dvd boxes. What'd ya know, they had them (not only did they have them they were also 79p for 4! :eek:).

Hell, I even have my car insurance with Tescos. :lol:

manda said:
dont like iced fingers yuk but i love there bavarian slices.
wish there was a gregs around here. sick of the same butties every day.

one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen is my sister stuffing a whole (big) iced finger in her mouth and still being able to talk around it!

Gregs' pasties are the best that exist *yum*

It is weird that supermarkets sell all types of things but I much prefer it - means you don't have to go many other places because you can just get it there instead :) And other than one shop I know of, they are cheap for CD's!

yeah they are good and cheap for CD's and DVD's. i do love tesco's, we got one near us open 24 hours except sundays. you can go buy watermelon at 3am on a whim, i love it!!

o..k.. fair enough! :lol: That just seems like a random thing to buy at that time :p

Probably the best place to get locked in for a night, other than a toy store, would have to be a supermarket for me! If you were allowed to eat and do anything... wow... *imagines the night* hehe

yeah, me and my best mate were watching films all night then at 3am i just really fancied some watermelon, so i thought tesco's will be open lets go for a walk, lol.
ive always wanted to go into a supermarket and just wreck it, you know eating what i want along the way, sweeping all the cans off the shelves, it seems like fun.
ahhh remember supermarket sweep, next time your at the checkout and you hear the beep....

I used to LOVE Supermarket sweep. As a poor student I would love if I could just dash round and put stuff in my trolley and not have to pay for it afterwards .....

will be a poor student soon - yeay take aways for 5 years!

Used to love supermarket sweep too, always used to laugh at dale wintons different shades of orange :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back