Tattoos and Piercings

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by skiJeRZe, Aug 7, 2005.

1. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

Re: TATTOOS

I don't care for tatoos and I don't have the desire to get one. One thing about tatoos that I don't like is, once you get one, it is really hard to get rid of. You can't just take it off. i have also heard that it is very expensive to get it removed. Another I am too young to get one even if I wanted one and my parents would freak.

2. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i got the words "Unwritten" and "Undefined" on my wrist. yes it's from Natasha Bedingfield's song "Unwritten" i love that song and what it's all about.

i also have one on my foot that's the outline of New Jersey with the word "home" in the middle and a star near the section i live in. when i'm older i may not even live in the US so i thought i'd get something to remind me of where i came from.

3. Caro86

Caro86 Rookie

i just got tattooed last thursday :)
    [​IMG]

i really love it ^^

4. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Those birds are huge! :eek:

5. Caro86

Caro86 Rookie

kinda, yes ^^
    and it was my first tattoo ever...
    i could have killed all people who said it wouldn't hurt when i was lying there xDD

6. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Who told you it wouldn't hurt?

From what I've heard you chose a very painful place. Mine actually didn't hurt, but it's only a small one, and it's on my shoulder.

7. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

I got 4 tattoos. I want a new one so bad. but i don't know if i want my name on back of my name,an ambigram, or stars on my wrist. I really want the stars. but it would be so hard to get a job/

8. CSI_LV_AF

CSI_LV_AF Witness

I have 2 of them. I have an eagle with USAF in a banner underneath it on my right ankle, and I have a blue & black tribal symbol on my lower back. I want more though. I just haven't decided what I want yet.

9. Caro86

Caro86 Rookie

everyone i've asked!
    "you won't even recognize you're getting tattoed..." haha...
    but it wont be my last tattoo, lol

10. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I finally got my tattoo. I've been waiting so long, and I love it so much.

This may be a shock to everyone here, but it's a ... dragonfly! :lol:

[​IMG]

It's not the best picture, the skin is still peeling a bit from drying out after :rolleyes: But at least it's not itchy like some people told me it would be.

11. althea

althea Lab Technician

^^ That's cute I love dragonfly and butterflies. How long did it take to do? I have a butterfly tribal tattoo across my back I'll post a pic later. And I think the worst part of a tattoo is when you start shedding the skin:lol: Mine didn't itch at all either just used lots and lots of Vitamin E cream.

12. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

It took about 45 minutes to do. And I was pleasantly surprised at how much it didn't hurt :lol:

13. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Whoa, I do admire you all for you're braveness. I've been thinking about having a tattoo a lot. It should have to be a small one. And I've got the perfect pic in my head. I just can't get myself to do it with me mum on my back:guffaw: But one day, o boy. I've even saved the pic so I won't forget.

[​IMG]

14. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I have 3 already, my latest one I just got this past halloween day. But I was thinking a similar thought when I was planning on getting my next one. I try to get only one every 5 years (so I don't get too many). But I thought about getting the outline of my home state (MD) on me. And funny enough I now work in NJ. But I hadn't thought of writing anything on it besides the outline. I did think about putting the state flag in it once. Since ours hasn't a unique pattern on it. :)

15. althea

althea Lab Technician

Finally got the time to take a pic. The tattoo is 6 years old so I am long overdue another one. It took two hours and it hurt like a you know what :lol: but it was worth it and I love it cause it reminds of one incredible year I had when a lot of my dreams had come true.

[​IMG]