Tattoos and Piercings

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by skiJeRZe, Aug 7, 2005.

1. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

Re: TATTOOS

I want to get tattoos on the back off my shoulders, I have two already. I would also like to get one of the back of my neck, but that would hurt like crazy,

2. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

Yeah that's true, the bottom of your back is one of those places that I can imagine regretting getting a tattoo there when you're older... 2 of my friends have them there and I don't imagine myself having one there.

3. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

I just want a little heart or star on my ankle. Or two pink stars right under my stomach on both sides, if that makes sense. My mom said I can get a tattoo whenever I want, but I'm just going to wait a while.

4. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

5. Chadini

Chadini Witness

I have a tattoo on my hip and I still love it (I got it about 15 years ago...wow, that was a long time ago). It hurt more than any pain I have ever experienced, but it was worth it. I keep thinking about getting another, but I don't know what I would get that I would love forever, moreso where would I get it.

6. animequeen23

animequeen23 Witness

my girlfriend has a couple and they really suit her. One is a butterfly in the small of her back and the other is a swallow under which she has the date of when she finished chemotherapy on her shoulder. They look really good.

7. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

I have one, a Black Playboy Bunny, on my left chest, my friends dared me to get one, so I did, it's a medium size bunny, looks good though, made me happy I got it done :D

8. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I'm still happy with my little dragon on the shoulder. Recently my girlfriend suggested I get another on the hip. Since I have thought about that before I might actually do it some day, just not yet. I'll have to find the right motive first.
    (and the courage, a friend told me it's a painful place to be tatooed. My shoulder didn't hurt at all though, so I'm not sure whether I just chose a lucky position or I'm insensitive to that kind of pain^^)

9. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

I've got 3...

1st one I had planned for a long time and is a tribal fairy along my back... its half self designed half based off an image i found on the net.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a333/Dawn_18/Tattoo/DSCF0627.jpg

I found that one didn't really hurt although it was my first however i found that i got twitches as it went across my back and the top of the wing really really hurt.

Adore it though i had been planning it for so long.

My other 2 are identical and are on each hip, which are stars and a heart.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a333/Dawn_18/Tattoo/dsc00491.jpg

These were kind of impulse as i had been wanting another for a while and my friend worked at a tattoo parlour as a piercer so i was seeing here when we sat down designed it and got it done there and then... i did go through a period of thinking what did i just do but i'm happy now.

Tho i will say these hurt more i had each done at different times due to bein a student and the 2nd one hurt like mad i'm not sure why but i couldnt keep my leg still as he leant on it tho my friend gave me a lollipop to help and used her as a distraction.

10. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

The fairy looks very cool.

I like your hip tattoos, too. I'm actually considering something similar. I haven't opted for an actual motive yet but the position is about where I'd like one too.

May I ask whether it hurt more on the hip than in the back?

11. CalleighD

CalleighD Lab Technician

Dawni- That fairy is really pretty.

I have a little butterfly on my foot, I got it done when i was drunk- clever huh?, and I don't really like it, it's a bit plain so I'm thinking of having a design around it.

I also want one on the back of my neck, but I'm scared it'll hurt lol.

12. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I want to get a tattoo so badly. I know what I want, and where I want it, but I can't draw worth s**t, so I'm having trouble getting it designed.

13. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

The people at the tattoo places usually help you with the design, you don't have to come with a finished motive. If you have a concrete concept it shouldn't be too hard to design it.

14. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I tried that, but it just wasn't what I wanted. I am going to try again, though.

15. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

My hip actually well one hip. My back didn't hurt was more like a constant back scratch and only really hurt on the wing when he hit my spine cos i got leg twitch.

Tho one hip hurt more cos i was twitching when he did it he asked me if i it did and i was like yeah strangely.. tho think it could have been that time of month.

But i'd say hip hurt more one side.

I'm wierd with pain tho its something at first its like oww then you kind of get used to it.

Tho on one side of hip i do actually need it touching up cos there are some misse spots but thats the side that hurt. but its not noticable only to me.. I like where it it cos its noticable but also nicely hidden.