Talleigh RP! All are welcome!

Eric almost immediately falls asleep, dreaming of Tim and Calleigh's wedding. He's the best man and Valera is the maid of honor. He sees Calleigh walking down the aisle in a beautiful white dress and Tim in his tuxedo, in awe of her beauty. The whole process of the wedding ceremony goes on and then they both kiss, with everyone cheering for them. Then Eric's dream turns freaky. Tim turns around and attacks him with a knife, everyone cheering him on. By the end of Tim's attack, Delko is on the ground, bloody and unconscious. In real life, Delko's blood pressure slowly rises from this nightmare and he starts to toss and turn.

"Just hang on one second older brother and I'll answer all of your questions. First off I am walking around with Christine because I approached her and Alexx eating lunch. She agreed to bring me here to talk to you. As far as the gang..." Raymond didn't even want to continue with the information he had for the two of them. Finally he got up enought courage to continue. " The gang has been keeping very close tabs on you. They have been watching, and they also know who Christine is. The are planning on first killing Christine to send you a message, and then moving onto you. They won't stop until they see both of you dead. I'm here to try and help stop that from happening. I was inside of the gang, so I want to do anything in my power to help." He saw the shock in the faces of both Christine and Horatio as he told them the gang's sinister plan.

"Christine and Alexx, I completely understand why you were hessident to trust me. You two did the right thing. I am just very thankful that you did trust me enough to bring me here so now you know that I was telling you the truth."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexx's jaw just about hit the floor when Horatio recognized this man. She thought for sure that the man was lying. After she found out that this man was really Raymond, she sat down and listened to what he had to say about the plot to kill Christine and Horatio. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. The protective motherly side of her came out and she began to think of any way possible to prevent this from happening, so that Horatio can have the happiness that he deserves.

Tim rolls his eyes at Eric, but is scared either way so he presses the call button and waits for the nurse to come in and see whats happening to His friend and Co-worker.

A reasonably tall nurse comes in and checks on him, realising it's only a nightmare, she gently wakes him up and re-assures him, "Honey, Eric? It was onyl a nightmare. I had to wake you because your blood pressure was spiking, I'm sorry."

Tim smirks at the look on Erics face as she tells him this, but his eyes widen as he looks over towards himself.

"What's wrong, Delko?" He asks, a little worried.

"You...stabbing me...wedding...you...Calleigh...bloody...murder..."

Delko's eyes start to turn from fright to sadness.

"Betrayal...hurt..."

Tims eyes furrow in confusion until he hears Delko mutters him and Calleigh getting married. Then comes the bloody murder thing follows by words of hurt and betrayal, which causes him to say, "Delko, you know I wouldn't kill Calleigh... Don't you?"

His mind was racing with ways Delko could think up of him killing Calleigh, but it didn't make sense, he didn't realise he was talking about Tim killing Delko, not Calleigh.

"I wouldn't kill Anyone" he says to clear things up a little.

"You...killed...me..."

He looks at him, even more sadness in his eyes.

"I...dunno...if...I...believe...Doubt...it...scared..."

He smiled softly at Tim.

"Go...to...Calleigh...I'm...fine..."

He smiled even wider.

"OK, to make you happy I will go and see Calleigh, only if you go back to sleep first please? remember what I told you before....and don't speak too much, Calleigh wouldn't want you to strain your body" Tim smirks at Eric, not moving from his chair, ony moving slighlty to try and get comfortable again. He has been sitting there for a little while on the hard plastic so his backside was starting to get numb.

"And Delko, I'd never kill you it was only a dream."

"Fine..."

He closes his eyes and drifts off to sleep, this time having a much better dream than the nightmare of Speed killing him.

He mutters while still half awake, "Enjoy...Calleigh..."

He waits for a good half hour before getting up and wincing at the pain in his back from sitting in one spot too long. He stretches a couple of times and the pain slowly subsides. He looks back to Eric, who is fast asleep with what Tim decides is a cross between a smile and a smirk cracking across his features. Tim smirks and turns around and walks out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Wyoming, by your description, Calleigh has a seperate room. I'm putting it like this so please correct me if I'm wrong :) )

He quietly opens the door to Calleighs room to find his favorite blonde beauty fast asleep in her hospital bed. He smiles as he walks over to her. Careful not to wake her, he sits down in a chair next to her and slips one of his hands under hers, grasping it softly.

He leans in and kisses her softly on the cheek and whispers, "You mean the world to me, Calleigh. I love you." He leans back in his chair, letting his eyes fall closed for the first time in nearly 4 days. The last memory he has before drifting off was his hand grasping hers.

Horatio's eyes grew wide and he grasped Christine's hand tighter when he became aware that Christine's life was in danger. He immediately felt remorseful by her involvement with him. He should have known better. It was happening all over again... Flashes of Marisol's death flashed in his thoughts - the brand new wedding ring on her finger, the machines and IVs hooked to her, keeping her alive, the blood everywhere in the ambulance, the way she looked the day of their wedding, beautiful, the shootout in the road... the killings. He winced painfully, as each memory invaded his head.

Horatio shook his head, violently. "No! Stop! It's enough, I don't want to hear anymore," Horatio shouted at Raymond. Alexx and Christine jumped, for as long as they knew him, they never heard him get angry like that. Then, Horatio turned to Christine, "Christine, you have to go to MDPD and stay there until we get this situation handled. Alexx, please go with her and make sure Frank works the case. I'll be out of here soon enough and then, Ray, you and I are going after them. Bastards, they're not getting someone else I love."

Christine shook her head, "Please, don't do this Horatio. I can take care of myself, please don't push me away."

Horatio shook his head again. He had to hurt her to help her, as much as that pained him. She couldn't stay with him. He was too dangerous of a person to be around. "Christine, go. I would feel much better if you went where someone can keep you safe. I hate admitting it, but I'm useless to help you while I'm in the hospital. I'm a bad person to be near, everyone always gets hurt around me, everyone I love... Please, go, and try to understand where I'm coming from," he said, desperately.

"I love you, Horatio, and you are not a bad person to be around. You are an amazing, brave, heroic man, but sometimes you can be so stubborn. Why can't you understand where I am coming from?" Christine asked, sadly. "Alexx, I can make it there myself. Why don't you stay and try to talk some sense into this man." She looked at Horatio one last time, before exiting the room.

Christine went straight to Calleigh's room. She was going to wait for her to get back from visiting with Eric and then ask her what she should do. When she got there, Speed and Calleigh were sleeping, hands enfolded in each others. Calleigh must have been having a good dream because she had that 'Calleigh smirk' on her face.

Christine went to Calleigh's small bathroom that was attached to her room. She leaned against the mirror, looking at herself in the mirror. Then, she backed up against the wall and slowly slid down. She put her face in her hands, crying softly. Thoughts crept into her mind about what Horatio was going through. She knew that it had to be extremely painful for the memories of Marisol's death to resurface so brutally. She hated his brother for bringing them that information, but at the same time, she was very grateful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jim wanted to take advantage of this amazing situation the CSIs were in. All of them were in the hospital, because of him, and they didn’t even have any leads on him!

“I am good,” he said chuckling to himself, emphasizing the ‘good’ part. He parked his black, tinted windowed SUV in the hospital parking lot and got out. This time, he wasn’t donned in his usual black outfit, but in a doctor’s uniform. He had dark, protective goggles over his eyes, to hide them, and the rest of his face was covered by a large surgical mask. He pocketed a syringe, a cloth doused with chloroform, and a piece of paper before he got out of his car and then made his way into the hospital. He went up to the O.R. floor. He passed a doctor from the O.R. in the hallway. They were the only two in the hall. He grabbed the surprised man and dragged him into a storage closet. He took his name tag and his id cards, so he could pose as, he looked at the name tag, Dr. Dilamont, to get to Calleigh.

He nonchalantly asked the nurse at the front desk where Calleigh Duquesne’s room was. Thinking he was a doctor, the nurse innocently obliged, not knowing she was sending a killer in to take care of his prey.

‘The doctor’ found the room easily. Jim noticed Speed sitting asleep in a chair next to an also sleeping Calleigh. He closed the door behind him, and locked it. He tested it, while scanning the lobby outside the little rectangular window, to make sure the door wouldn’t open.

‘Wow, this is going to be simple,’ he thought to himself, turning around getting ready to get to work. Jim reached the cloth out of his pocket. He quietly put it over Speed‘s mouth and nose, forcing him to breath in the substance. He struggled briefly before collapsing with a small thump on the floor. Next, Jim pulled the syringe out of his pocket and wordlessly emptied it into Calleigh’s IV. Then, he woke her up. She was groggy, but became fully awake when she saw a ‘doctor’ standing over her. Calleigh quickly realized he wasn’t a doctor when he leaned down and hissed in her ear that he was there to kill her. It was the same chilling, familiar voice that she remembered threatening her only a week and a half before. He reached for her throat, encircling her fragile neck in his large hands. He squeezed with his glove covered hands, blocking her airway so she couldn’t scream, or breath for that matter. Then, he grabbed her pillow and shoved it into her face. She struggled as much as she could, but it was very difficult with the sedative Jim gave her. It was starting to work through her body, and she was quickly loosing the battle for her life. Jim pressed harder. Then, he took the small, crumpled paper out of his pocket and placed it on her bedside table.

He felt a sharp pain in the back of his neck. He reached up, instinctively, letting go of the pillow. Calleigh wasn’t moving anyway, so he assumed he got the job done. His hand went back to his face, and with it, he carried his syringe. His eyes bulged as he realized that someone just injected him with the leftover sedative in the back of the neck. He turned around and ran past a scared woman and out the door. He ran until he got to his car. He passed out as soon as he got in it.

Christine dozed off in the floor of the bathroom, having cried herself to sleep. There was the sound of someone struggling and when she woke up and left the bathroom, she saw a dark figure standing over Calleigh. Tim was lying on the floor, unconscious. She could see Calleigh’s arms and legs flailing and clawing at her attacker. Her heart went up in her throat and she couldn’t breath. She had to do something to help her friend, but she couldn’t move. Calleigh’s movements became less and less desperate, as she started going unconscious. Christine had to do something.

She quietly reached for the syringe on the table by Calleigh’s bed. There wasn’t much left in it, but she plunged it deeply in the attacker’s neck. Then, she backed up, not believing that she just stabbed a man. She’d never hurt anyone in her entire life. The guy turned around, surprised, though Christine couldn’t see it on his covered face. Then, he pushed past her, fumbled with the door lock, and stumbled out of the room.

Christine hurried over to Calleigh as soon as he was gone. She threw the pillow away from her and started yelling to her.

“Calleigh! Calleigh, wake up, sweetheart. He’s gone! Honey, he’s gone, it’s okay,” Christine said, shaking Calleigh a little. Calleigh finally started waking up. “Calleigh, are you okay? What the heck happened? Was that your doctor?”

Horatio watched Christine leave with a heavy heart. He knew she was hurt, but he had to protect her some way, since he couldn’t be with her physically. He thought about last week when he proposed…

“Raymond, how did they find out that I had a fiancée? I only proposed to Christine last week. Tell me everything you know about this gang. I’ll have Frank run some of their names,” Horatio said. "Oh, and Raymond, don't think I'm going to forget to ask you how you're alive. I will later. Now, we have more pressing matters at hand."

Delko woke up and heard shuffling footsteps outside of his door. He lightly stood up and sat in a wheelchair. He wheeled to the door and saw a man running away. He wheeled to Calleigh's room to see if he could find out what was going on. By this time, he had enough energy to make coherent sentences.

"What happened he-"

He quickly wheels over to Speed, checking his pulse.

"C'mon Speed. Wake up for me."

He wasn't waking up, but he was alive. He got knocked out because of the chloroform, so his form remains lifeless on the ground. He was probably going to be unresponsive for another few hours, so until somebody comes in and picks him up and places him in a bed or chair.

His mind was swimming with seemingly alternative universe thoughts, of people standing over him, Delko holding his hand. He couldn't move, and all the noises around him were just low buzzes ihn the background. He wasn't sure what was happening, but he knew he was alive, that's for sure.

( talk about small CAT post. lol sorry if its a bit short *eek* )

Delko started to cry.

"Please Speed. You can't leave me. You can't leave Calleigh. She needs you."

Delko wheeled is chair up to a window and lowered his head into his head and just began to cry, letting the tears flow and flow and flow down his cheeks.

Alexx could see that the news he just received with all of the memories of Marisol returning was taking it's emotional tole on Horatio. Alexx almost wanted to step and stop Raymond from telling the story because she saw how much of an affect it was having on both Christine and Horatio.

After Christine left the room, Alexx asked Raymond to leave so she could talk to Horatio for just a minute. After Raymond left, she sat down next to Horatio's bed. "So Horatio, who are you holding up?" She flashed him her motherly warming smile. "Horatio I know this seems so much like before with Marisol, but you will get through this. I have all the confidence in the world in you Horatio. I've seen you come back from so much worse than this. You've had so much heartache already, I know that. That's why I believe you and Christine will get through this. As uneasy as I was about Raymond, I can tell he's telling you the truth. I think he will be able to help you stop whatever plan the gang has for you and Christine. Also Horatio I'll stay with Christine. I'll make sure she stays safe. Horatio just remember that you have an inside man on your side now. I know you love Christine too much to see her get hurt. And we love you too much to see you get hurt" she said laughing. Alexx leaned down and gave Horatio a hug. Walking out the door she turned to Horatio, "stay safe and do me one favor, bust these guys." Flashing Horatio that motherly smile just one more time, Alexx turned to walk out and find Christine. Christine was on her way out, and Alexx followed. She could feel the heaviness in Christine's heart as she passed by her towards the door.

Raymond was almost heart broken when he saw the expressions of the face of both Horatio and Christine. He sat back for a moment when Horatio and Christine were talking. He hated to see the pain that they were going through. He hated to thikn that the news that be brought them was the cause for the heart ache they were feeling. He just had to keep his mind of the fact that he did what he had to do.

After Christine left, Alexx stood up and asked Raymond to leave the room for a minute. He had no problem with that, and stepped out into the hallway. After about twenty minutes or so, Alexx came out and along with Christine left.

After that he went back into Horatio's room. He began pacing back and forth. "The gang found out about your fiancée because they have secret men placed everywhere. You don't move much without them hearing about it. None of us know who these men are though. Only the men on top know who these men are. That is except for me. I was told when they thought I had joined because they knew who I was. The people I know of are Victor Hugo, Jack Rider, and Juleo Estava. These three men are at the top of the chain as far as inside men. These are the men that report right back to the leaders."

Raymond stopped for a moment to collect his thoughts. After a moment of thinking he began again. " The gang is made of very dangerous men. These men are very precise in their actions." He almost choked on the next words. "They don't often fail when they attempt to kill someone. As I told you, their eyes are on you and Christine. They are planning to first take Christine and kill her and then kill you." Raymond then sat down right next to Horatio's bed and looked him dead in the eyes. "Horatio I swear to you I am here for you and Christine no matter what. I will help you in any way I possibly can. I will make sure that you and Christine stay safe. I mean I understand that you've gotten yourself out of some hairy situations, but you will need all the help you can get this time bro." He got up and started to walk around again. "Oh and trust me big bro, I know you never forget" flashing him a smile.

Calleigh had been sleeping peacefully in her room, sure that no one was in it but herself, and maybe a few passing nurses. She felt safe here, there were doctors and police officers roaming through the halls endlessly, she had to be safe. Little did she know who was walking around the halls, seemingly safe. Her worries were walking down the hall at the moment, stealing an identity that he can use against her. She was content for her worries to affect only her, but if they spread, well, she would do anything in her power to stop them before they affected anyone else. It was too much for her to bear to have her friends burdened with it as well.

As Calleigh dreamed of her team, her family, happily spending time together on the beach, her mind registered a door opening, but it figured it was just a nurse coming in and clicked back to the dream. Just as she was getting up to go into the water, another door opened, and this time it locked. The dream switched, and she was locked into a hell-like room, faced with a million faces she didn’t recognize, and one of them, she knew, was her killer.

A thump on the floor was next to come. She felt it, heard it, and even sensed it. Something was wrong, and before her mind could register it, she felt incredibly weak. In her mind, it felt good, she had no pains, no worries, and her mind seemed to stop registering what was happening around her. She had a slight smile on her face from the comfort whatever had been put into her had created. She had no idea it would be her downfall.

She woke up, and was faced with a doctor with dark shaded glasses. She couldn’t see his eyes. The one thing she did know was that there was a little spurt of grey hair coming out of his hairnet, and he was obviously a Caucasian. He leaned down into her ear and whispered to her that he was going to kill her. At first she wondered if that thump on the floor was Tim dying. That was the first thing that went through her mind when he woke her. She was frantic and worried that he was dead, and with him lying on the floor, she couldn’t tell.

His hands went around her throat, in a tight hold. She couldn’t breathe. She wanted to fight back but she felt weak from whatever it was that he put in her. She was scared, and she could feel each of his individual fingers, even each of his muscles tightening it’s grip around her. Everything seemed to be going in slow motion. She willed herself to fight, but the drug had such an effect on her, that she felt her pulse slow from the lack of blood, and her eyes started to close. She was starting to see that little white light again. She passed just as she felt the hands loosen, she knew she was going to stay alive. The light went away.

A couple of minutes later, she was shaking. She couldn’t figure out why she was shaking, but she was. It wasn’t for a while that she noticed Christine was shaking her. Her eyes opened for a second, but closed again. She passed out in Christine’s arms and she wasn’t ready to wake up again. She just wanted to sleep. She wanted to stay in that sweet embrace of numbness.

A part of her wanted to wake up and ask if Tim was okay. She hoped to God he was, she wouldn’t be able to forgive herself if anything happened to him and it was going to drive her insane with suspense if she didn’t stop her mind from thinking about it soon, but as she lay on the bed, seemingly lifeless, her mind slipped away to blackness. Everything was blank, nothing was hurt, she didn’t feel the pain that she’d felt when she was awake. She wanted to stay like this, just for a little longer. She didn’t want to have to come to reality. She didn’t want to have to be told that Speed was dead or dying. She just couldn’t take that. So she wanted to stay asleep. Despite Christine shaking her, she lay motionless on the bed. Worried creases on her face had dissipated, and she looked just as angelic as when she was sleeping. If only the conditions had been as such.

Back