TalkCSI LPS #1: Challenge 7 - Texture - FINAL RESULTS UP!

Re: TalkCSI LPS #1: Challenge 2 - Curves

16: Very blurry, Nice idea though! The female human body is all curved!
10: main focus is the treeline in the middle. If you had the focus on the very beautifull way the water moves at front it would be very curved!
08: It has a motion blur in it. Other than that I really like the photo!

08-The other photographer is a distraction and there is a bit of a joltness about it.

15-Out of focus.

13-While it is interesting, not sure what it is.

10- to me, its seems to not be very curvy...maybe im not looking at it the right way but it looks kinda flat...
2- too blurry and too dark
8- person is distracting

02 - the photo is too dark

08 - the other photographer is distracting

15 - Photo is blurry

02 - Not enough light.

08 - The photographer in the photo distracts people's attention.

10 - I assume the water is what presents curves, but I'd think the subject in this photo is the mountains.

8- The person distracts from the photo.
13- Not enough detail. Too much white in the picture.
2- Too dark.

Ok, this one was really really hard, such good pics!

2- Its kinda blurry? I think the whole dark aspect works, but the lights do look slightly blurred.

8-The top part of the pic looks a litle blurry

15-Looks a lil blurry, and Im not really seeing the whole curved aspect, but there again Im practically asleep, so *shrug*

~xJemmax~

well im out i know that much lol, i should have posted the other pic, apparently y'all doont like the syd opera house at night... oh well shit happens lol.

and the lighting was shit ther which is why the pic wasnt that good, and it only turned fuzzy when i made it smaller.

heartagram69 said:
well im out i know that much lol, i should have posted the other pic, apparently y'all doont like the syd opera house at night... oh well shit happens lol.

and the lighting was shit ther which is why the pic wasnt that good, and it only turned fuzzy when i made it smaller.

and I was one that liked yours!

BlueCurl said:
heartagram69 said:

and I was one that liked yours!
lol i guess i like abstract more then others and should hae gone boring and placid lol, i was going to post this , guess i should have... :(

Challenge 2 - RESULTS

Sadly, we must say goodbye to two more photographers:

Curves 02 by heartagram69 and Curves 08 by MissRoosFox

Sorry to see you go, though I hope you both had fun and join us again in the next LPS :)

Mod's Choice:

ModsChoiceCurves.png

Lovely contrast in colours here, and I like how clearly the silhouettes of the boats and the wildlife have been captured. The subtle lighting is just enough to illuminate and emphasise the curve, whilst at the same time highlighting the texture of the shore. :)

Tally:

01: -
02: 29
03: 1
04: -
05: -
06: -
07: -
08: 45
09: -
10: 9
11: -
12: -
13: 11
14: 6
15: 16
16: 9

Congrats HoratioandMe!

Nice job though! heartagram69 and MissRoosFox

Mine was number three the Crime Scene Tape photo...

Can't until the next one! Curious about the theme!

Sorry to see you go Roos and heartagram it was a tough round.

Congrats to HoratioandMe that is a very pretty picture and a well deserved Mod's choice. :)

I'm looking forward to the next round to see how much wibble can challenge us! :p

Back