TalkCSI LIMS . Round 2 . Challenge #8. FINAL RESULTS ARE IN

Re: TalkCSI LIMS ~ Round 2

^ Thanks guys, it was fun whilst it lasted :D

Good luck everyone for the next challenge! :)

Hey all. I'm so sorry for the delay. Here's the next challenge :)

Challenge #5 - Paul Guilfoyle

RULES
-Your entry must not exceed 100x100px or 40kb and must be in jpg, png or gif format.
-Animations are not allowed.
-Don't post your entry anywhere else until after this challenge is over.
-Submit your entry by PMing me, cofi_shot.
-When sending your entry, send the image and URL.
-Use only these images in your icon. You may blend two or more images to create your icon.
-Textures, stock images, text, brushes are allowed.
-The challenge will close Sunday December 17 8pm GMT. I was a bit late in posting this so if you want to extend the deadline just PM me and we'll work something out.

Source

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c108/cofi_shot/cofi/misc/lims_round2/th_c5de10a2.jpg http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c108/cofi_shot/cofi/misc/lims_round2/th_9f76582a.jpg http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c108/cofi_shot/cofi/misc/lims_round2/th_a1304133.jpg http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c108/cofi_shot/cofi/misc/lims_round2/th_e08abcb0.jpg

Have fun everyone! :)

Yay Paul!! Nice pics cofi! :)

Well I'm gonna be gone this weekend and won't be back until Sunday afternoon, so hopefully I'll have enough time to send in an icon... Until then, see ya later guys, and good luck!!

Congrats on getting mod's choice, Lauw! :D

wibbsy & life_style, sorry to see you go. the icons were amazing.

Love the new theme. Paul rocks my socks.

I told you so :lol: I've learned not to play around with colors too much, cause people don't seem to like it :lol: Seriously though, it was fun while it lasted.

To the iconmakers still standing: Good luck you guys, you are all really talented and your icons are always pretty :)

Congrats Lauw for being Mods Choice. :)

COngrats to Lawn!
And a big hug to life_style and wibble!

And I still can't believe I'm still in! :lol:

I can't believe I'm still in, either. :lol: The last time around I think I was voted out already. :p

At least this shows that I'm improving and the challenges aren't a waste of time. :lol: *bites tongue because she didn't say that in the Art Forum* :p

Can't wait to get started on the new theme!

Wanted to just say that for every challenge the photos you are using are fantastic!

Good luck everyone.
Ax

Whew!! I JUST made the deadline!! :eek: I think that's the fastest I've ever made my icon for LIMS haha... Usually it takes me forever... Well hopefully it's good enough. *Gulp* Good luck everyone!!

Challenge #5 - Paul Guilfoyle - VOTING

* CrimeShark won't be here for the next couple of weeks and has submitted their resignation. Thanks for joining and see you in the next round! :)

- Vote for top 3 of least quality. Include a valid reason for each vote, otherwise it won't be counted.
- Any member of this board may vote.
- The makers of the icons with the top 2 number of votes will be eliminated.

Examples of good reasons:
50: The text is oddly placed
68: The colouring is overpowering
72: The icon is oversharpened
56: The icon is too blurry

Examples of bad reasons:
50: I hate the colour pink. (Personal Preference)
78: The tiny text/decorative brush is unreadable." (Because they’re supposed to be that way.)

Here are the lovely icons. Good luck everyone!

3bdeabe1-4.jpg
3bdeabe1-1.png
3bdeabe1-3.jpg
3bdeabe1-2.jpg
3bdeabe1-1.jpg

3bdeabe1.jpg
3bdeabe1.png
73ecbcbb-1.png
73ecbcbb.png
73ecbcbb.jpg

*PM me if you don't see your icon

Wow guys, these are some great entries, I just sat there for like, five minutes contemplating which ones to vote for.......it's so hard!

9- Paul seems a little red, the icon just seems dark
6- He looks a little possessed lol, his skin is very bright in contrast to the background
8- too much contrast :/

:eek: Wonderful job everyone. But, it must be done...

08: The white border seems to make the icon look smaller than it is. There is also too much contrast.
02: The colouring is very plain, and is too soft.
05: Paul's face is too bright.

Back