TalkCSI LIMS . Round 2 . Challenge #8. FINAL RESULTS ARE IN

Re: TalkCSI LIMS ~ Round 2

Challenge #6 - William Petersen

RULES
-Your entry must not exceed 100x100px or 40kb and must be in jpg, png or gif format.
-Animations are not allowed.
-Don't post your entry anywhere else until after this challenge is over.
-Submit your entry by PMing me, cofi_shot.
-When sending your entry, send the image and URL.
-Use only these images in your icon. You may blend two or more images to create your icon.
-Textures, stock images, text, brushes are allowed.
-The challenge will close Sunday December 24 8pm GMT.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c108/cofi_shot/cofi/misc/lims_round2/adb8f295.jpg
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c108/cofi_shot/cofi/misc/lims_round2/1d01fbfc.jpg

Good luck everyone! :D

Wait O_O I'll have to stop drooling, before doing the icon. And that might be a hard task.

Really, why isn't this man under arrest for his hotness? It is TOO MUCH for just ONE man.

I'm not that big of a Billy fan (not as much as I am for George or Gary) but I have to admit, these pics of him are so HOT! :D

^ I swear he has a sexy Sean Connery look about him in the second pic :devil: Must be the beard... :devil:

Sorry to see you go Lauw and MissRoosFox! Congrats on making it this far! :)

*Faints* :eek: Oh my lordy... Thank you so much cofi!! I thought for sure I would do badly since I only had an hour until the deadline!! I was having a bad day today, so this really cheered me up. :) Thanks again!!

YAY Billy!!!! *Dumps water on her head* Ow ow hawt pics!!!! :devil: I hope I can get through making my icon without drowning in drool... :D

It was great having you Lauw, and MissRoosFox! Y'all did a really wonderful job. :eek: Hopefully you'll be around for the next rounds. :)

Congrats on Mod's Choice sherlockanne! You deserved it. :D

Great choice cofi. :D Great material to work with. Can't wait to get started.

Big kiss to who's leaving, congrats to the mod's choice :D

:eek: yeah, I agree with you, wibble, he's got the Sean Connery look :rolleyes:
But the photographer in the second pic is an idiot :lol: a great pic, but... is he reflected on the window? :rolleyes:
Hahahahahaha!!! LOL

Just sent mine. I'm gonna be busy for the rest of the week, I cannot risk to be left out.
Good Luck to all the fellow icon makers!

Cool pictures, too bad I can't join this round :( Thanks everyone for your support and good luck to the remaining contestants!

just stopped by to say one thing about Billy pics:

HOTTNESS!

*drools, dies and all that jazz*

it must be really easy for everyone to do the billy icons, coz unlike with the george icons, there is absolutely no hotness to distract, ROFL.

cant wait to see what people come up with

^^^ well talk for yourself, cuz i'd definitely HAVE problems concentrating ;)

deleting my own rude reply for self preservation, it was intentionally rude and attacking billy/gris coz i find him horrid but dont want to get banned so im deleting my comments.

Back