Talk Law & Order Here

Re: Talk Law & Order Here.

Law & Order Finale May 17, 2006

MURDEROUS HOME INVADERS STRIKE CLOSE TO HOME -- The latest murder victims of two home invaders are the family members of a man who once sold fake DEA badges to the killers and then began secretly cooperating with police. The case takes a harrowing turn when one of the law enforcement teams is put in the line of fire. In a legal gambit, A.D.A. McCoy (Sam Waterston) must then risk his career -- and those of others, as well -- to bend the rules and use corrupt DEA Agent Almonte (guest star Ritchie Coster) to lure out the sadistic psychopaths. Dennis Farina, Jesse L. Martin, Annie Parisse, S. Epatha Merkerson and Fred Dalton Thompson also star.

Yeah, I caught the tail-end of the season finale. I haven't been able to watch the newer episodes, they just don't call out to me anymore like the older ones did.

SPOILER

I hope they add another man to the DA's office. Law and Order has definitely proven that Centre Street is not just a man's world, so maybe they can add a good actor in there somewhere? It needs a female detective and a male ADA. As well, I'm thinking next season might be McCoy's last. I don't know if it was just tonight's episode, but he's looking like he doesn't want to be in the DA's office anymore...I mean--he never used to turn down Scotch!

Omg, I missed the SVU from Tuesday. I saw the first 10 or 15 minutes but that was it, can someone PLEASE fill me in on what happened?

I think that Sam (McCoy) is one of the 3 cast members (Jessie, & E.) all had negotations for a multi-year, alot of money deal, with the show, so my guess is that McCoy will be there for as long as the show will be.

I liked Abby if they could bring someone on that could have her attitude being the actress won't return from what I understand, but someone with her characters attitude and personality would be good, I remember when they had Richard Brooks on there, the problems that came out later.

The only other time I seen Jack this little bit obsessed is when the drunk driver killed Claire K. when Jill wanted to leave the show.

I just watched Invaders and it was the best episode in a long while.
I hope Borgia's killing has some affect in the next seasons like Kincaid's death had.

Did anyone else think the season finale of SVU sucked majorly? Stabler was barely in the ep, and they made no mention of Benson telling Capt. Cragen that she wanted another partner. It seems like they filmed this awhile ago and just showed it out of order.
I know alot of people here think the finale of CSI:Vegas was bad. That was a masterpiece compared to SVU!

csinut that part where Benson requests another partner was a couple weeks back, then she went to computer crimes, and fineally returned to SVU until the finale. I am not sure exactly how they are planning to explain her temp departure for maternity leave and bring in the other woman partner for six eps next season.

But I have to admit that the finale really didn't hold me much, I was expecting something more, but I have to give it a 7/10 only cause I like the stars lol.

Did anyone notice when Benson got out of the car at the girls accident scene, that Mariska was definitly showing, see since benson isn't pregnante they covered her up with bulky coats, and file folders and desks, etc. but when she got out of the car, her coat fell open and she would have been showing more if it weren't for the fact that she had black on.

TvGuide Blog Entertainment News stated the following. If we believe it. Two L&O Shows are casting.

Law & Order wants a new female assistant district attorney, and Criminal Intent is recruiting an actor to play a captain.

I'm not really updated on law and order: svu at all but why does Benson want another partner?

It was a stunt by the powers that be to put Benson to the side because the actress Mariska being pregnante in real life which is not being written into the show.

On the show it was basically that they have spent so much time together that it seemed overwhelming to both, as they were arguing and needed a break from each other.

So she went to computer crimes for a couple eps and in the season finale she returned to SVU, and gave the indication that she and stabler were partners again.

Mariska is due to give birth in June and will be at some point taking time off for 6 eps for maternity leave.

Destiny said:
It was a stunt by the powers that be to put Benson to the side because the actress Mariska being pregnante in real life which is not being written into the show.

On the show it was basically that they have spent so much time together that it seemed overwhelming to both, as they were arguing and needed a break from each other.

So she went to computer crimes for a couple eps and in the season finale she returned to SVU, and gave the indication that she and stabler were partners again.

Mariska is due to give birth in June and will be at some point taking time off for 6 eps for maternity leave.

assuming they didnt shoot the season premiere before she left for leave do you know how they are going to explain how she isnt there

They already shot the first two last fall when she wasn't showing. I've heard some rumors about how they were going to explain her absence but I honestly don't remember the specifics of it. I *think* it had something to do with that undercover agent who worked on the episode "Raw" last season. It was the one about the racists.

They were planning to shoot some of the new season (her part) this past season, which will explain the reason she isn't around. Whether or not they did, I don't know for a fact.

SCHEDULE TIME CHANGES for Two of the L&O's as NBC Revamps its 2006/2007 schedule.

TUESDAY
9-10 p.m. "Law & Order: Criminal Intent" (new day & time)
10-11 p.m. "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit"

FRIDAY
10-11 p.m. "Law & Order" (new day)

Dick Wolfs Take on the changes
Dick Wolf, the man who sired Law & Order and its kin, says he liked NBC's original 2006-07 schedule "better," compared to the revamped slate unveiled Thursday, which relocates original-flavor L&O to Fridays at 10, and has Criminal Intent and SVU airing back-to-back on Tuesdays. "S--- happens," Wolf tells Variety. "I lost a time slot. It would seem unseemly to complain." In rationalizing the rethink, NBC Entertainment President Kevin Reilly said that L&O had at one time before aired on Fridays, while the CI-SVU combo was necessary due to the fact that NBC has two new dramas booked for Monday, so he needed to go with proven series the following night.

Thank you, Destiny. I thought from some of the posts that Benson and Stabler were having problems with their friendship or something. Glad it wasn't permanent!

Back