Talk Law & Order Here

Re: Talk Law & Order Here.

There is a bit of spoiler talk about new upcoming episodes, there has been a suggestion to add a spoiler warning in the title of this thread, in this case I also think this would be a good idea. So I will add to the title 'May Contain Spoilers'. :)

Re: Talk Law & Order Here.

I've never actually seen Exhiled, and I don't get the USA network. WOW! A dirty cop, huh? That movie came out in 1998, didn't it? Nifty...I'm going to have to find some write-ups about that.

Nice. Dirty Profaci. And after we trusted you to bring us information that the detectives needed! We should have questioned where you were getting all of your information Profaci!!! Heh

Re: Talk Law & Order Here. *May Contain Spoilers*

Tonight is the night, Wow at first I thought when I say the promo that she was nicked but figured I was wrong, and turns out she was nicked.

Elliot I can understand you see your partner getting slit like that, but geez dude you bypassed being a jerk there for a minute good thing she is forgiving lol cause she could have taken you out with a sucker punch. Kudos Benson for continuing to work after all that, not the mention keeping your voice without wavering.

But the tension between them this ep, I am guessing is going to be one of the reasons they use for her taking the break to take the break (and the out Mariska needs for maternity) and in the end she is asking for a new partner. :eek:

Alot of Chatter on the web says that she will help out a task force for those 6 weeks, of which I believe will go out of this season into the new one, But there was no set debute that I can find just yet for the actress.

The next couple eps are suppost to be repeats, then N/A (Not Available) in information.

I am courious how Connie Nelson will do in her place Mariska Gets SU on SVU The Dutch-born Nielsen, 40, will play a warrant detective who joins "SVU" while Hargitay's character, Detective Olivia Benson, is off on a "specific assignment," "Law & Order" creator Dick Wolf told The Post.

Ludacris was on March 28th ep "Venom" as Darius Parker who is Fin's nephew.

Jerry Lewis will be In trouble with the law as Det. Munch's homeless uncle.

Let the Family Pinic begin. :p

Great episode, although Elliot got on my nerves a bit. I think, under all the anger and resentment he was feeling about not going after the boy, he knew he had done what any partner might've done in a situation such as that. Still, I think he took it out a little bit too much on Olivia later.

It really was great of her to work after that nick. I think if Cragen had asked Olivia about taking a couple of days off her expression would've been similar to Elliot's. Probably one of the reason he didn't ask her too.

I am bummed about this two splitting but it is definately what needs to be done. Let things cool off (and let Mariska have her baby :p) and then see where that leaves them. At the point where they were talking about getting another partner I was briefly remind of the Bosco/Faith relationship on 'Third Watch' (those of you who had seen the show may've noticed some similarities there also).

Also, I think it needful to add, that Lou Diamond Phillips performance was breathtaking. I think he handled the role sensationally. :D

Look forward to the Jerry Lewis eppy. Always love any story arc that has to do with Munch! :cool:

OMG SVU was amazing last night!!! I was kinda disappointed that Olivia and Eliiot had their little spat. :( I want them to keep working together! The episode was really great though. really intense.

Guys! I know this might sounds really random but tonight USA (the TV station) is showing a rerun of the SVU episode "Parts"! Why am I so excited? Because my friend Scotty is in it! You should look out for him, he's just got a small part, he's a grieving husband who's wife is waiting for some kind of transplant, a liver I think.

Sorry, I'm just so excited that someone I know is on a huge show like L&O :D

I can't believe that at the end of the other night's episode that Olivia asked for a new partner. And I personally thought Elliot was a butthead for saying it was Olivia's fault he didn't get to the little boy faster. She got stabbed and could have died yet somehow it was still her fault!?!?! I doubt that...

From today's TV Guide Online Entertainment news column:

BE OUR GUESTS: Whoopi Goldberg will play a foster mother gone bad — a potentially recurring role — in a May episode of NBC's Law & Order: Criminal Intent. "Whoopi never gets to be the bad guy. In the world of [our show], she'll be the baddest," promises executive producer Fred Berner.

For those interested.
Exiled the Law and Order movie will air: Sunday (4/23) at 5:00pm and Monday (4/24) at 3:00pm on the USA network.

Does anyone know when a new episode of SVU is coming on? I really want to see how the new partner thing will play out for Elliot and Olivia.

I still can't believe that Olivia asked for a new partner. I mean I thought Elliot was just having a mood-swing or something like that on 'Fault.' He seemed like he really didn't care about Olivia, like as his partner.... does that make sense?

I found some new SVU spoilers here

I'll post the ones for upcoming episodes:

SPOILERS

Title: 7x21 - Influence

Air date: Tuesday, May 9, 2006

A prep school janitor walks in on what appears to be a rape in the boy's bathroom, only later to discover the victim had lied and the sex was completely consentual. It is later discovered that the victim suffers from bipolar disorder, and later mows down a crowd of people while having a bipolar episode. This sets the way for a controversial defense, as the defense tries to blame all of the victim's actions on the prescribed medications, and tries to take down modern psychiatry as we know it.

Title: 7x20 - Fat

Air date: Tuesday, May 2, 2006

Stabler teams up with a male detective from a different SVU squad to solve the beating and sodomy of a young girl. Through the investigation, the detectives learn the girl was working with the Health Department to crack down on stores selling cigarettes to underaged teenagers. After that theory is blown, the detectives then look at the school the victim attended, and are lead to a story of revenge. Watch out for a crazy defense as the attornies try to blame the defendant's actions on diabetes. Also in this episode, we see where Benson has been reassigned to.

A band of teenage siblings attack and sodomize a teenage girl, Jessica Delay (guest star Tricia Mara), who is a gifted piano student at a prestigious high school in Harlem. Through help from Medical Examiner Warner (Tamara Tunie) who identifies the attackers as overweight, Det. Stabler (Chris Meloni) and his one-time partner Det. Lucius Blaine (guest star Anthony Anderson) track down the siblings, who claim they attacked Jessica to avenge an attack on their morbidly obese brother Rudi (Omar Benson Miller). After the case goes to trial, there is a hollow victory for the "winner" due to the enormous health issues facing the teenager. Mariska Hargitay, Dann Florek, Richard Belzer, Ice-T, B.D. Wong, and Diane Neal also star.

Title: 7x22 - Web

Air date: Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Stabler and Fin are put on the case when it is discovered that a seven year old boy has been molested. At first, the detectives are led to the boys father, who had previously molested the boy's older brother. However, detective come across a website that leads them to the true molester, who is later kidnapped by someone he met in an online chat room. Benson appears in this episode.

Title: 8x01 - Informed

Air date: Fall 2006

The rape of a woman leads the detectives to a terrorist group, reuniting them with Agent Star Morrison of the FBI (played by Marcia Gay Harden, last seen in the episode "Raw"). Benson goes undercover with the raped woman to infiltrate the group, but ends up way over her head.

NOTE: It appears that this episode will not air until Season 8, based on the production code.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title: 8x02 - Scherehzade

Air date: Fall 2006

A dying man's deathbed confession of molesting his daughter leads Detectives Benson and Stabler to a bigger case involving an unsolved murder from the 1970s. Stabler's entire family (Kathy and all of the kids) appear in the beginning on this episode.

needmorecsi said:
For those interested.
Exiled the Law and Order movie will air: Sunday (4/23) at 5:00pm and Monday (4/24) at 3:00pm on the USA network.

For all Paul Guilfoyle fans, he has a part in Exiled as Detective Sammy Kurtz

'L&O' NBC renews all three series for 2006-07

LOS ANGELES -- The three "Law & Order" series currently on NBC have, as of this week, accounted for more than 630 episodes of television over the years. And now you can add 60-plus more hours next season.

NBC has renewed all three members of the "Law & Order" franchise -- the mothership, "SVU" and "Criminal Intent" -- for the 2006-07 season. The pickups hardly come as a surprise, as the three shows have been reliable ratings draws for the scuffling network.

"Since 'Law & Order's' inception 16 years ago, these well-crafted series have come to define quality dramatic television," NBC Entertainment chief Kevin Reilly says. "All of us at NBC are grateful to [creator] Dick Wolf and his amazing team for producing these extraordinary shows, and we're glad they'll be back again next season." -- Wolf, meanwhile, says he's "thrilled that we are continuing to do what this remarkable team has done so successfully for the past 16 years -- create episodes that excite, educate, disturb and sometimes, even infuriate our audiences."

"SVU" is having the best season of the three shows this year, averaging a shade under 14 million viewers per week. The original draws 11.14 million people, and "Criminal Intent" brings in 10.93 million airing opposite "Desperate Housewives" and, lately, "The Sopranos" on Sunday night. -- Next season will be the 17th for "Law & Order," which is far and away the longest-running drama currently on TV. (Another NBC show, "ER," is next in line with 12 seasons under its belt.) A full complement of episodes next season will bring the show close to the 400-episode mark. "SVU" and "Criminal Intent" will enter their eighth and sixth seasons in the fall.

Cast Change May Be Coming to 'Law & Order'

The revolving door on the "Law & Order" casting office may soon be turning again.

Several news reports say that Annie Parisse, who plays Assistant District Attorney Alexandra Borgia on the long-running NBC series, could be on her way out at the end of the season. Parisse joined the cast midway through last season, replacing Elisabeth Rohm.

NBC isn't saying anything about the rumored departure, saying it wants to keep the details of how the show ends its 16th season close to the vest.

Parisse is the sixth person to play the second-chair prosecutor on "Law & Order," following Richard Brooks, Jill Hennessy, Carey Lowell, Angie Harmon and Rohm.

Benson gets reassigned? Does she get switched to a differnt division or just a new partner?

Back