Talk Law & Order Here

Re: Talk Law & Order Here.

Miska made People's Most Beautiful! I can't seem to find her thread...

Re: Changing, Benson will only be temporaily re-assigned (allowing for Mariska to be on maternity leave) then she will resume back at SVU I believe in the new season.

Re: Mariska's Thread I did a search for it and it is Here.

I am slow, I'm sorry.

So she'll come back to be Elliot's partner after Mariska has the baby? Is that right?

Since the thread says *spoilers*, I don't need to use a box, right?

Although the spoilers have them as seperate partners, at the end of tonights Web Liv takes her desk back across from El. Is she still going to go 'away' as we have only one ep left till the finale?

No spoiler warning needed once the ep airs, only on future eps.

As to your question her baby is due in June, so they are using over coats and fat police files, desks, ect to hide her showing so that she can finish out season 7. She will be gone I for six eps of the 8th season. At which time "Connie Nielsen" will come in as Stablers new partner. You can read more about it here "How ‘L&O’ will deal with Hargitay’s pregnant pause"

Here is the spoiler for the finale (Using the tag)
ARE PSYCHIATRIC DRUGS NECESSARY? - In SVU's season seven finale, former rock star Derek Lord (guest star Norman Reedus) goes on a national talk show and lectures about the abuse of psychiatric drugs. Meanwhile, an unstable young woman Jamie Hoskins (guest star Brittany Snow), who loses her virginity, goes off her prescribed medication, gets behind the wheel of a car, and mows down 10 people. As these events are played out in a highly charged way, the argument about prescribed "meds" is challenged. Mariska Hargitay, Chris Meloni, Tamara Tuni, B.D. Wong, Richard Belzer, Ice-T and Dianne Neal also star.

Thanks! I was wondering about that - I read the article, then saw last nights episode, then promptly freaked out. Now to sit and gnash my nails until next week.....

I wonder if anyone would be able to answer a question for me. :D

I watch Law & Order CI, it's really the only one I do watch out of all three. I've not kept up with it religiously, but I've just brought season 1 on DVD so I can concentrate on watching it more - unfortunately every time it's on telly in UK I miss it as it's on at a bit of an awkward time for me. Anyway, I won't ramble on! :lol:

I watched a recent episode a few weeks ago and I noticed the Eames didn't appear in it at all, there was another lady and I was wondering whether Eames has left. :confused: Also does Chris Noth appear in CI? Many thanks. :)

I don't watch Law and Order: CI but I do remember reading something at the beginning of the season about them bringing in another pair of investigators to help cut down on D'Onofrio's schedule because of health problems or something. He and Eames are in every other episode, with the other ones featuring Noth and that other lady. Hope that helps :)

Tinkerbell, one season Kathryn Erbe (Alexandra Eames) was pregnant and was replaced in a few episodes. Last year, after Vincent D'Onofrio (Robert Goren) had passed out from exhaustion a couple of times and was taken to the hospital. He decided to cut back on his episodes, so they brought in Chris Noth (Mike Logan on the original L&O) and Annabella Sciorra (Carolyn Barek). As for Jamey Sheridan's (Captain James Deakins) eyepatch in a few episodes, the actor suffered briefly from Bell's Palsy, a short term viral infection. I do not think that it was explained on the series. Hope this helps.

Since I did not have anything up there about Courtney B. Vance (A.D.A. Ron Carver), I found out that he and his wife, Angela Bassett, became the parents of twins (a boy and a girl), who were born on January 27, 2006 in California through a surrogate. (This is from IMDB.)

Dynamo1 at the reference desk

Hmm I didn't hear that about Courtney and Angela, Belated Congrads to them.

Kathryn's Character (in 2003) was a surrogate for her sister (who has never been seen) to explain her pregnancy. Kathryn who is married to Actor "Terry Kinney" gave Birth to a baby Boy "Carson Lincoln Kinney", On October 15, 2003, He has a big sister "Maeve" who was born in 1996. "Terry Kinney" has appeared twice on CSI NY (as Tom Mitford).

Samantha Buck appeared temporairly for Kathryn as Det. Bishop.

I think it was back on page five that told of Vincents health and Chris and Annabella's arrival News Story

Just wanted to add in (for those who didn't know) On Jamey's eye patch it was in a couple eps and explained briefly but reports are both the actor and the character are now fine.

Thank you so much guys for all the information, it now makes a bit more sense to me. I'm pleased the Kathryn hasn't left, I really like her character and also the partnership between Eames and Goran. I'm only about half way through season 1, so I have a way to go yet. I'm very pleased that Chris Noth will be appearing in episodes. Huggles to you all for the detailed posts. :)

Just stopping in to say Law and Order:SVU rocks! Their shows are always so creative and suspenseful! Benson and Stabler are pretty cool.

Back