Talk Law & Order Here

Re: Talk Law & Order Here.

Ok..two episodes of L&O: CI behind... I kinda miss the court part from original...it's not right that they just quit it there when they find who did it :p

Then
1) I couldn't believe that female det. was Kathryn Erbe. No...way. Has anyone seen Kiss of Death? (made in 1995, DC is in it) I cannot believe she has changed to much...
2) Has anyone noticed how much she looks like Marg Helgenberger/Cath Willows? Like her hair... At least now in season 1, don't know has she (KE) changed her hairstyle but...geez. Like sisters.

then, 2nd episode of season 1 "Art".
There was Elizabeth Marvel... and whole episode I was thinking where I've seen her before (I didnt' see opening credits) she had blonde hair in this episode and I remembered seeing her often in some show with red hair.. then I had to check tvtome.com and yes..
THE DISTRICT!
of course... damnit!

Did anyone see the previews for this upcoming ep of L&O orginial? i saw it and thought OMG ED! here is the video clip they showed for it (Next week on Law and order)..
See Featured Video its on the right side and it says "Detective shot".

They are saying its a cross over between the orginial on April 13th and TBJ on the 15th.

Both shows if i read it correctly will have stars from the orginial, TBJ and SVU on.

Also if you watch the featured video of TBJ you can also see a video of the actors talking about remembering Jerry Orbach, plus you can see a cool music video featuring all the law and order shows.

I haven't seen the previews yet but it sounds interesting. I usually don't watch Law & Order ( I watch CI and TBJ if Numb3rs isn't on or its a repeat I haven't seen) but perhaps I will this week.

:p I wasn't sure did you mean Elizabeth Marvel or KAthryn Erbe :lol:

So what did you think of tonight's episode? I admit I'm not always good at remembering to watch TBJ but this one I don't think I'm going to miss!!

i had to tape it, i still have to catch up with SVU as well, the orginial so by the end of the week i will have alot to catch upon.

Posted by Tripp3235:
So what did you think of tonight's episode? I admit I'm not always good at remembering to watch TBJ but this one I don't think I'm going to miss!!
OMG i was so like EDDDDDDDDD Nooooooooo I wanted to demand the writers to step in there and say "CUT! we can't hurt Ed." :D
Then Fontana's reaction, it seemed forced to me, i mean please i was like omg don't go.... there crap they went there.
Anita has known Ed longer, dealt with him and his issues, and she is rational and calm, and scared, but she isn't getting into someones face, i understand they were partners but still ya know.

McCoy knows what its like to worry about a cop being shot his father was a cop, and he has seen it many times in his line of work, and Fontana acts like he was the only one effected and that McCoy shouldn't be asking.

I am sorry i really don't care for Fontana he has the flashy attitude, it was getting better but still, and its not even because i want to go resurrect Jerry and bring him back to the show, i just don't like Dennis in the role.

I to will be tuning into and taping (better safe then sorry) TBJ, i know a little about what will happen reguarding ed, but still its like i've gotta see it.

I got to see maybe 3/4 of this episode but had to go to bed before the end. :mad: And I couldn't tape it because I had to tape CSI:NY. But...I will end up watching TBJ. Should be an interesting episode.

Did anyone see TBJ? I just watched it off my TIVO. It was interesting, they even brought in Special Victim's Unit. However, I guess Green will be ok, they never stated if he was out of the hospital or not.

Umm... does anyone here live in Canada? I have a teensy question about an episode of SVU that I saw on CTV and just wanted to know if the episode last night was a new one or not?

Re: L&O TBJ Not Returning?

Source: Zap2it
LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) It's looking like the final gavel may fall on "Law & Order: Trial by Jury" next week.
NBC is poised to deliver a death sentence to the midseason series, the showbiz trade papers report. If so, it would be the first time a "Law & Order"-branded series has failed to earn a second season.

It's tough to understate how strange it is to see the words "Law & Order" and "failed" in the same sentence. Though the original cops-and-lawyers series has taken a ratings hit this season, it's the longest-running drama on TV and remains a top 25 show. Spinoffs "SVU" and "Criminal Intent" are finishing their sixth and fourth seasons, respectively.

"Trial by Jury," though, hasn't caught on with viewers the way the other shows have. After a solid start in early March -- including a special Thursday premiere that drew 17.3 million viewers -- the show has faded some in its 10 p.m. ET Friday spot. It averages 11.2 million viewers per week and has traded timeslot victories with CBS' crime drama "Numb3rs."
The show departs somewhat from its "L&O" predecessors by focusing on courtroom action more than the investigation of crime and by taking an omniscient viewpoint that allows viewers to see what goes on with defense lawyers, judges and juries as well as district attorneys. It stars Bebe Neuwirth and Amy Carlson as prosecutors and Kirk Acevedo and Scott Cohen as D.A.'s investigators. Fred Thompson, also a regular on the "Law & Order" mothership, plays the Manhattan district attorney.
NBC unveils its 2005-06 schedule on Monday (May 16).

Back