Talk Law & Order Here

Re: Talk Law & Order Here.

Yea, I tend to notice it especially on L&O where you wind up seeing the same actors over and over again. For example: an actor that in a previous episode was a defense lawyer but later shows up as a criminal.

In fact, both S. Epatha Merkeson and Jerry Orbach guest starred in earlier seasons as totally different charactesr.

Merkeson was a janitor single mom who's baby was shot to death in a tragic episode and Orbach played a defense attorney I believe.

It's fun to watch L&O and go "Ohh ohh he/she was on CSI as so-and-so" :D :D I do that so much. Tonight I just saw the little pyro kid from "Bad Words" on SVU as a witness. Hee hee. :D

I totally adore the show. I used to love the original one, the one with Det. Lennie Briscoe. Now, I don't watch it anymore 'coz I don't like the new guy. My current favorite is SVU. I like this one detective from Narcotics. I forgot his name.

Ahh yes Det. Odafin "Fin" Tutuola

I miss Jerry's protrayal of "Lennie" Rest in Peace Jerry you are definitly missed by alot of fans, long live your character in syndication.

Jerry Orbach can be seen Tuesday night, August 2, in a rerun of "Dirty Dancing," 8:00 pm (Eastern) on the Family Channel. Check local listings for time and channel in your area. The listing is in the current issue of TV Guide and is subject to change without prior notice by the network.

Defintately SVU. I love USA network to death. It's on every day of the week. :D :D I have yet to figure out which episodes from which season (because they don't go in order, those goofballs) and I'm still really confused as to when everyone came and left. I know Munch's partner Jeffries left after the first season and that's when Fin came, but I'm still confused about the ADAs Novak and Cabot...

NBC Epguide

Season 2 introduced
*Alexandra Cabot first appears Ep "Wrong is Right"
*Jefferies Went on desk duty ep "Wrong is right"
*Fin shows up at the end of the ep "wrong is right"
*Jefferies makes fineal appearance "Runaway"
*Haung came in Ep "Pique"

Season 5:
*Alexandra Cabot into Witness protection the ep "Loss"
*Casey Novak starts in the ep "Serendipity"
*Alex Cabot re-appeared briefly in the ep "Ghost".

Hope this helps some. ;)

Yay! L&O! Yes, SVU is my fave as well. :D Haven't watched it in a while though... :(

SVU is my favourite too. I love all of the characters and the way they interact with each other.

CI is interesting as well, although I can't picture a detective like Detective Goren existing in real life. Can't wait to see what they do next season with the introduction of Chris Noth's character.

I like the original, but I miss Lennie Briscoe; loved his one-liners. I'm not a huge fan of Serena's replacement either. I was surprised by her departure and the way they did it; when did Serena do anything that suggested that she was gay?

Oh thankies Destiny. :) I've looked all over the place except for reading cast lists for each episode. That would take forever! (thank goodness I didn't seeing as they're partially in the middle of seasons and such)

Hee hee, CrimeShowJunkie, I love the quote in your sig. :lol:

On a sadder note, I miss Jerry Orbach as well. I did watch the award ceremony (I believe it was the SAG awards, but I'm not sure) where they gave him the award and his wife accepted it on his behalf. It was a touching moment.

Your welcome, :) i did confirm them with the Ep guides to be sure, if you can't find them at nbc.com try universal their ep guides are more extensive.

I miss Jerry to, but you know what ticks me off, he was nominated but his votes was reported to have went up after his death, i mean how sad is that, that you have to die to get votes.
I think the story about that award is in this post somewhere if you're interested. ;)

Season premiers:

Law & Order: Wednesday, September 21

Law&Order SVU: Tuesday, September 20

Law&Order CI: Sunday, September 25

i watch the occasional ep of l&o, but absolutely love svu & criminal intent, i love stabler and goren

i watch the occasional ep of l&o, but absolutely love svu & criminal intent, i love stabler and goren
I think Green (from the orginial) is funny and serious good bad boy. :lol:
I think Stabler has that edge to him kinda dangerous. ;)
I think Goren is kind of complicated (in a good way). :p

Comical goes to:
Briscoe, Eames, Munch

Pretty Awesome/Cool goes to:
Van Buren, Benson, Finn, Novak, Cragen, Woo

The one i really can't get into or rather have no feelings for reguarding L&O orginial is Fontain, kinda stuffy and not really funny as he thinks he is, and way to flashy like imo, if i had to have a feeling about him.

Back