Talk Law & Order Here

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Nov 22, 2004.

1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

In the new TV Guide dated Oct. 11-17 it says in the CHEERS AND JEERS section~

Cheers to Jennifer Love Hewitt for her emotionally naked performance of "Law & Order..SUV". Her searing, deglamorized turn as a rape victim repeatdly attacked by the same perp over and over for 15 years was scarier than anything she ever witnessed on "Ghost Whisperer". with all the focus on Hewitt's body [rather than her body of work] in recent years, it's easy to forget what a gifted dramatic actress the "Party Of Five" veteran really is~

Bruce Fretts.. TV Guide writer~

2. Desertwind

A body is found in a foutain, and soon it's discovered that the victim ingested toxic mushrooms

TV GUIDE~

3. hammer

hammer Dead on Arrival

Law and order is my favorite show. I am watching law and order from many time. It is superb series. This Law and order tv show is running from long time and people loving this show very much.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2010
  4. Desertwind

Ths was a trip, poisoned mushrooms, and why was this girl poisoned. It comes to this, it was the girl who supposedly like the one who was murdered, but was full of rage because her grandma prefered her. Her geeky lab scientist boyfriend supplied them and put them in a salad, Even when Olivia breathed them in she passed out. Interesting concept and great acting as always~

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Crap... I forgot to check out the British version on BBC America on Oct 3. Is it regularly on Sundays? With my luck its probably on at the same time as Paranormal State or CSI: Miami. :lol:

6. Desertwind

Two men are branded and beaten. After a suspect is found, surprising memories emerge

TV Guide.. Oct.18-24~

7. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Source: TvGuide

SVU's New ADA is Tough, But Has Heart, Says Actress

Melissa Sagemiller had a familiar feeling when she entered the Law & Order: SVU set, the show that gave the actress her first role 11 years earlier.

"I walked into the meeting for this role and Neal [Baer] and Ted [Kotcheff], the executive producers, remembered me. I was touched," Sagemiller says.

After playing a victim in the Season 1 episode "Russian Love Poem," she was cast in the current Season 12 as Assistant District Attorney Gillian "Jill" Hardwicke. Wednesday marks Sagemiller's second episode with this role.

Not only do Sagemiller and Mariska Hargitay have a past from previously working together, but so do their characters, Hardwicke and Detective Olivia Benson.

"There's something in my past, a personal connection that we have, something that she did for me and a family member who she helped out ... She's not aware of it yet [but] it becomes revealed in the next several episodes," the 36-year-old Sagemiller says.

While Hardwicke's background has yet to come to light, her personality, Sagemiller says, is front and center. "She's tough ... she has a heart, she just gets what she wants."

Sagemiller adds: "She sticks to the letter of the law, sometimes to a fault, but in the end I think she always does the right thing."

For a Pic of her, and a small video of her

8. Desertwind

Thank's Destiny interesting. And this last week's episde was intense, with Maria Bello [guest] as the poor victim of a rape she was born of that. Always wondered why her mom hated her. And she had a son too. Her mom died and Olivia who's mom was also raped thought they might be sisters..came to realize that wasn't the case. The end with the creep rapist killed [she might have done it it didn't really explain who killed him. And his weird ??? who we all thought it was him and it wasn't. So the last scene the little boy shows up at the station and a note he gives to Olivia, and his mom split and gives her custody of the boy:wtf:So apparently Marie will be back and we've got to see how Olivia handles this situation~

9. Destiny

Source: NY Post

'Law & Order' stalker guilty

A Brooklyn jury convicted a Philadelphia TV memorabilia collector yesterday of stalking "Law & Order: Criminal Intent" star Kathryn Erbe after prosecutors argued that his romantic obsession with her turned to anger when she ignored his letters.

The most damning evidence in the federal court trial was a doctored photograph of Erbe's 14-year-old daughter posted on MySpace.

Charles Nagel denied posting the photo and claimed his own young daughter and her teenage friend were responsible. But the jury appeared to reject this explanation, convicting the self-described "fanboy" after 4½ hours of deliberation.

The panel convicted him of using the Internet and mail to stalk the actress but cleared him of traveling across state lines to stalk her.

Source: TvGuide

Exclusive: Law & Order: LA Nabs Breaking Bad's Dean Norris

Breaking Bad co-star Dean Norris has a guest spot on Law & Order: Los Angeles, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively.

Norris will play the father of a college student whose girlfriend's brother is murdered. Shooting on the episode, titled "Westwood," began Monday; the air date has yet to be set.

The actor plays DEA agent Hank Schrader, the brother-in-law of Bryan Cranston's lead character, Walter White, on Breaking Bad.

Law & Order: Los Angeles was recently picked up for a full season.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2010
  10. Desertwind

SUV EP. Nov. 10~

Marcia Gay Haden was the guest a salty out-spoken FBI agent who was friends with Olivia and was the victim of a rape. He'd done this before and she was bound and determined to get him. She gave Oliva and whats-is-name the split because she felt they were bogging her down. Many twists but bottom line they caught him and the heart-wrenching jury listening to her describe the horrible act. She did a great acting job, tears and all.

11. hiphuggerslove

hiphuggerslove Rookie

I love law & order SVU now i was not a fan but now i watch it every time its on.... :)

12. Desertwind

This one is aobut the low-life scum bag who the writers made us [the fans], thinking he was guilt free. He had put a substance on his "private part' as to induce an abortion with a girl who she thought they were going to get married and he wanted the child. Another gal gave him up, and told the same story:(

13. Desertwind

WOW this was an heartwrenching ep. Now that Olivia has been watching and taking care ot the boy Vivian comes back inot the picture all drugged out, and now has a girlfriend and she shot the dad. Now Vivian has revoked Olivia's priviledges on the boy. He was going to be taken into custody by child protective services, and sent to live with his grandparents, he was screaming and crying and calling Olivia to save him. This will be continued in January~

14. Destiny

(Source Tv Guide)

Keck's Exclusives: Fired Criminal Minds Fave A.J. Cook To Guest on Law & Order: SVU

If you were one of the nearly 55,000 fans to sign an on-line petition to get axed Criminal Minds actress A.J. Cook and her character, Jennifer Jareau, back on the CBS procedural, there's finally some good news for you. While the actress will not be returning to her former series, she has been hired by NBC to play opposite Jeremy Irons in a highly anticipated 2011 episode of Law & Order: SVU.

SVU executive producer Neal Baer, who himself will be jumping from NBC to a lucrative new development deal at CBS following the completion of this season, tells me the episode should be a real treat for A.J.'s loyal fans. "A lot of people love A.J.," he says. "So we asked, 'How about coming and starring opposite Jeremy Irons?'"

A.J. will play OBGYN Debbie Shields, the lesbian lover of the daughter of Jeremy Irons' character, Cap Jackson, a sex therapist who works at a rehab center. While A.J. was solving crimes on her previous show, her character this time will be the victim. Says Baer: "Her character is brutally attacked."

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

My mom said she heard that Mariska and I'm sorry, I can't remember Elliot's real name at the moment lol are leaving after this season. Anyone know if that's true or just a rumor?