Talk Law & Order Here

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Nov 22, 2004.

1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

ELIZABETH MITCHELL TURNS EVIL ON SUV

This V character is fighting to save her only child from evil lizards, Elizabeth Mitchell is also playing another role..one kiddies should fear. The beloved LOST alum guests on L & O:SUV on March 30 as June a piano teacher accused of killing a little girl after raping her with a rolling pin:wtf:.t's pretty heavy stuff, which caused the real-life mom to take pause. "I had certain things I wasn't willing to do..you never actually see everything", she says. Elizabeth, who played a different child killer on SUV back in 2003. 'This is a hard one, you have to do your work, then leave it behind before going home, because it's toxic"

TV Guide, issue, March 4-20~

2. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

I'm interested in seeing this episode... because we've already had an Elizabeth Mitchell appearance and a pedophile piano teacher on the show.

3. Desertwind

From March 23 SUV~

It starts with a couple going to see "Dawn Of The Dead", the old movie. They walk over to their car and there's a dead guy stabbed right there, with a severed cataroid artery, but he's till alive. What happened to him and by who?

Olivia and Stabbler at the hospital no ID. Ice-T finds it and he'd been to Afhanistan.. they go to see his wife and daugther, they tell them he was on his way to the Pentagon..but he never made it. Then there was a weirdo Aldo, a street person with bloody clothes they question him Dr. Wong interviews him he keeps saying "I can't sleep " he's all freaked out and it's deciphered he's got a genetic disorder that prevents him from sleeping. [he's not involved] WOW is Mariska beautiful:p

THey find out that Jerry [his name] belongs to a swinger club called "Swing Set", he'd been ther earlier and was smitten by one gal Cassandra. OLivia and Stabler pretend to be a married couple to get on the inside, [their such good actors] He goes w/ Cassandra to a small intimate room and Olivia is cornered by another couple. So they find out that she's got an ex. Doug with a vile temper, [all an act] he finds her with Stabler and runs amok, they pull him in she's disppeared:confused:

Doug [what a creep] they interogate him but no solid evidence, so they surmise he didn't attack Jerry~

Jerry wakes up in the hospital, says the one who attacked him was his wife:wtf: she also belonged to the swingers club. She found out that Jerry was actually in love with Cassandra and it would ruin her and her life and the daughters. So they release Doug, follow hm and lo-and-behold she runs into Dougs arms, but [and this is so sick] their actually brother and sister. [Reminds me of a old CSI episode]:confused: Then after running both of them through the system they find out they're Grifters, and done this all over the place under different names for what else $$$$$. Jerry still claims to love her after Olivia tells him about the incestuous relationship. :angryrazz:

Jerry is convinced that Cassandra and him are meant to be together, so he lies in wait for Doug, shoots him, she comes over and totally freaks out and throws her self over his body and starts screaming:scream: Jerry is awestruck and in denial but sees that she loves her bro. more than him so he killed im in vain. Really twisted:confused:

4. Desertwind

These stories are beyond sick and twisted, This one was about a litle girl who was murdered by the sister of her piano teacher. Their mom had sexually tortured them with a woodn spoon and the sister killed her, the same way and everyone thought it was Jane the teacher. The pyschologist was played by British star Jerermy Irons. He did a great job. They will be be sent to a mental facility for furthur anaylsis:(

5. Desertwind

A Los Angeles DDA [Terrence Howard travels to NYC to defend his cousin against rape charges

TV Guide, issue April 4-10~

6. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

I've never really watched the show, but during my stay in New York I had the chance to witness the shooting of an episode and actually got to see Christopher Meloni! :D We were standing just across the street. He was really cute and waved at us. From now on, I'm gonna watch every episode.

7. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Source: People.com

Mariska Hargitay, Peter Hermann welcome adopted baby girl

Mariska Hargitay has a big surprise to share.

The Law & Order: SVU star and her husband, actor Peter Hermann, have adopted a baby girl, she tells PEOPLE exclusively.

Baby Amaya Josephine was born about a week ago and is from the United States.

"I'm deliriously happy," Hargitay, 47, tells PEOPLE. "From the minute she was born, she was just surprisingly alert and so full of love."

"We were considering both international and domestic adoption and we're thrilled that this is the way our prayers were answered," she adds. "We talked a lot about mixed-race adoptions, and we are very excited that we are now a multi-racial family. We're just so happy she's here."

And there's one family member who's more excited than anyone: Hargitay's 4-year-old son, August.

"He is over the moon," says the actress. "He calls her his baby because he says the whole thing was his idea. He always talks about how he's going to protect her. He's going to be a great big brother."

8. Desertwind

Thank's Destiny that's such fabulous news, I heard it this morning[​IMG] good for her hubby and little son~

And also congrat. to you cathwillows for seeing Meloni, how awesome.. great show:thumbsup:

9. Desertwind

The discrimination racist issue. A girl lied twice about a black guy raping her, and it turned out neither one of them did anything. Her grampa had raped the one guys mom years earlier, told her to say this and was a racist. WOW, the end scene where she tells him off and actually says "I hate you":(

10. hiphuggerslove

hiphuggerslove Rookie

Last night Law&orderLA was a good episode it was kind of dark but one of ma favorite episode .....

11. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

^^^
    I did enjoy these two new episodes of LOLA. The ending of the first and the beginning of the second episodes were truly heartbreaking. I thought Skeet Ulrich's death was a little rushed, but the boy getting killed in the end was more dramatic, as it should have been, I guess.
    I like the 'retooling' of the show. I like the new opening credits; Molina as a detective works better IMO (his interrogation of the killer was a well done battle of wits); I like having Terrence Howard in every episode; and I'm happy to have Alana back.
    I hope more people will give this show a chance. I've always been a fan of the mothership, and this new version has real potential.

12. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

For anyone interested, the 10th and final season of L&O:CI is set to start on Sunday, May 1st, on USA Network. Detectives Goren and Eames are back (yay!), and Julia Ormond is set to guest star in all of the final 8 episodes. I'd like to see the series go out on a high note, since the mothership was cancelled without any fanfare.( A big *thumbs down* to NBC for that idiotic move.)

http://www.tvline.com/2011/04/law-order-criminal-intent-scoop-julia-ormond/

13. Desertwind

SUV from 4/13~ About 1/3 into it, I realized this was a re-run.. But the premise was that after girls were wounded or attacked wherever and the para-medics were taking them to the hospital that they were in fact raping them, how disgusting and low-life is that. But Benson and Stabler nailed them. Looking forward to some new episodes~

14. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Bah, I noticed I liked Skeet's character [I mean, rest of them aren't bad either] and they they killed him.. oh well. I am bit annoyed by the slowmotion opening credits, in a way they are silly. I guess their plan with them has been that they bring LO opening credits to 2010's and give it something special on their own [since 4 others had similar ones]

15. Desertwind

L & O:SUV, this was a pretty disgusting episode, The guest John Stamos, was great as the low-life scum-bag, how inpregnated women just to produce children He got caught up in his sleazy act when 20 women showed up and all had children who he said he marry, but didn't The little baby left like [the neighbor did it], to portect im from the same act. & was thrown like garbage and was found in an ally was alive, an his mom another victim. At the end he professed that he'd been all over the planet and actully had 47 children by different women, A real sicko, and thought it was OK do do this:(