Talk Law & Order Here

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Nov 22, 2004.

1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Source: TvGuide

Shakeup on Law & Order: Los Angeles: Skeet Ulrich Out, Alfred Molina Now Playing a Cop

Alfred Molina will replace Skeet Ulrich as the lead detective on Law & Order: Los Angeles, executive producer Dick Wolf announced in a statement Wednesday.

Molina, who currently plays Deputy District Attorney Ricardo Morales, will jump from the courtroom to the precinct beginning with episode 15. It will be revealed that Morales was an LAPD detective for 15 years, and when he becomes frustrated with the law, he decides to return to the force as a beat cop.

Ulrich will make his final appearance in episode 14. Cast members Megan Boone and Regina Hall are also exiting the series. Producers have yet to announce a new assistant D.A. to be paired with Howard's character.

These changes will promote both Molina and Terrence Howard, who plays the series' other prosecutor Jonah Dekker, to full-time status. "We have the fortune of two world class actors on LOLA, and it was frustrating to have one on the bench every week," franchise creator and executive producer Dick Wolf said in a statement. "It would be like having Peyton Manning and Tom Brady as your quarterbacks, playing alternate games."

At least they are keeping with the L&O theme when it comes to casts. :lol:

2. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

I really think these cast changes are dumb. Instead of actually developing the characters they have, they're going to try to start from scratch? I mean, I seriously doubt the cute ADAs were part of the problem with Law & Order burnout.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

This anaylsis is from L&O SUV~

Page is missing~

Sunny [co-worker] finds her car idling but she's not in it, then he she falls off a high rise falling on said car to her death~

Page worked for the Unit cheif in the narcotic bureau. Oliva smells a rat. They find her gun on her desk, and sh was deathly afriad of Angel Rivera and member of the "Latin Kings' gang. He had threatned her in open court... Olivia says the attack was personal. Lots of deep wounds, but she supposdly didn't have a boyfriend.. She was however in some type of abusive relationship. She was a cutter and may have cut herself. Or someone killed her because money from a drug case went missing. $1.5 million. She was in debt but all of a sudden all her bills were paid. Ice-T is so cool. Page and two other agents worked on the same case. so they interogate them. They were at each others throats. Then they find evidence missing and video tapes that lead them to Sunny. Some low life named La Kisha had her pen knife in her purse. They go to her apt..and her and her pimp were dead. Ice-T finds a kid who wittnessed the crime. He's scared, so Ice-T tells him he'll protect him to just come clean. So the pimp Damon kidnaps Page and La Kisha cuts her, then they dump her off the roof. She was in a relationship with one of her partners Riggs, and he told them she did cut herself and they thought she was an abused woman. They go back to the prison and Angel spills his guts it was Sunny, who set up the whole thing~

She stole the money and Page was going to turn her in the dog they brought sniffed out the $$$ in her wall. She was also jealouos of Page and gets in Olivia's face with a chilling comment. "See how you feel in 10 years" Olivia says "I'm nothing like you":(

4. Destiny

Source: TvGuide Online

Keck's Exclusives: SVU's Lucky Thirteen?

Are Law & Order: SVU stars Mariska Hargitay and Christopher Meloni going to make it to a 13th season? "We're in discussions," Mariska told me at the SAG Awards. "I love the show so deeply. I can't imagine not doing it anymore."

Plus, there's one thing she still hopes for Olivia Benson before calling it quits. "I want Olivia to have a baby. But not with Stabler," Mariska says.
    "Olivia needs a family. I think that's why she should ultimately leave [the police force]. She should choose a life of joy for herself over pain, because she's never had that. I tear up just thinking about this."

5. sasha007

sasha007 Victim

I hardly get time for any show

6. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

I fully expect Meloni & Hargitay to be back for a 13th season, even if it's only 13 episodes. And I'm really enjoying the new ADA. I hope she sticks around.

I've been watching SVU from the beginning again to try and catch all the episodes I've missed over the years. I just started watching Season 3. I think the show still puts out quality episodes in it's 12th season despite every season having at least one truly awful episode.

7. Desertwind

From the latest TV Guide issue Feb.14-27~

SUV:LUCKY THIRTEEN

Are Law & Order:SUV stars Mariska Hargitay and Christopher Meloni going to make it to a 13th season? "We're in discussions", Mariska told me at the SAG Awards, "I love this show so deeply. I can't imagine not doing it anymore, plus there's one thing she still hopes for Olivia Benson before calling it quits". "I want Olivia to have a baby, but not with Stabler", Mariska says. "Olivia needs a family, I think that's why she should ultimately leave [the police force]. she should choose a life of joy for herself over pain, because she's never had that. I tear up just thinking about this"

William Keck, TV Guide writer~

8. Destiny

DW you might want to go up a couple posts that same article is posted. ;)

9. Re: Talk Law & Order Here.

I agree, One of the worlds best shows ^^ But,I kinda miss Cassidy,Don't know why though XD But, Diane Neal/Casey Novak is no longer with us,In a way XD

10. Desertwind

OOOPS, Destiny sorry I should have done that, I certainly will next time. Great show though:bolian:

11. Desertwind

A TV host receives threats to her safety, and this rewakens her hunt for her sister's abuctor

TV Guide, issue Feb. 14-27~

12. Desertwind

The premise of this SUV, was the sick twisted world of pedophlia, like the "Dateline, To Catch A Predator" Debra Messing was the guest and so good.

Someone is stalking her , she had a sister who dispeared 25 years ago and has a shrine of sorts like she went missing yesterday. Ice-T is a crack up, and Mariska is so beautiful. But Christine Lahti annoys me so abrasive. Alicia can't find anyone who will help her find her long lost missing sister, so she's on a crusade to do it on her own.~

The team goes to the park where the sister was found and discover 6 more bodies. Alicia call the killer a "rabid dog"

This one is "to be continued"

13. Desertwind

Feb. 23-SUV~

It started at an art gallery they find one of the partners dead. Ellen She was co-owner with Annette [Kate Burton] good acting, for a company called Lucious Grapes. She was found with a glass shard that cut her neck and was sexually attacked.

THey question the other employees which there were only 9, and they all raved about her and the boss, and seemd disturbed and know nothing. They question Andreas an artist who knew her. Ice-T "I may be a prententious douche, but he couldn't have done it the time line of his activities were off"

Ellen hung out mostly with gay men who called her a "fruitfly" and she had a drinking problem~

She has 63 cell phone calls before she was killed to "My Leather Fantasies" a gift shop, they go in and he tries to run and is shot on the street. Ice-T catch him and goes "Don't make me break you face, with my fist":lol:

Meanwhile they find a tape of Ellen that she made at work, and it showed Annette to be a bully/b..ch of a boss who actually slapped her on camera, and was brutal to the other employees, they were all stunned as I was. THey show her and she claims they "were doctored" as she tells them she wants a attorney and splits. Ice-T goes "There goes the queen of mean, on a tear. I wonder who she's gonna punish when she gets back to the office"

They [Olivia and team] reinterview the office people and they still say we all love her", But Ellen before she died had sent the video to the press and it was all over the internet. She then calls a press conference and tells everyone one off, WHOA, when then she shockingly takes a gun out and shoots herself:wtf: The Asian guy [don't know his name] shays "That's what you get when you mix a sociopath with a narcissistic"~

They find a video of Justin a co-worker entering her apt. he said he tried to calm her down, on her being upset about Annette then he put the moves on her, she rebuffed him he pushed her and she fell.. well not quite..He did it and then to make her seem like it was a drunken accident her alcohol level was 1.6 rammed a champagne bottle up her rear:eek: so it would look like she was drunk, [I'd never heard of that before] GROSS:klingon: then he left~

14. Destiny

Source: EW
    JOHN STAMOS DISHES ON HIS ‘GLEE’ RETURN AND ‘LAW & ORDER: SVU’ GUEST SPOT

John Stamos is a busy guy these days, and I (along with my army of fellow humans who have had a long-standing crush on him) wouldn’t have it any other way. So in my quest to find any and every reason to talk to John Stamos, I got him on the phone yesterday to get some info about all the ways he’s going to be on our TV in the coming weeks.

The excitement starts tonight when, as EW’s Tim Stack revealed earlier, Dr. Carl (Stamos) and Emma (Jayma Mays) seek the help of Holly Holiday (Gwyneth Paltrow) for their nonexistent sex life. “I knew that Emma was a virgin, and then we got married in an episode, so I was like, ‘How are they going to deal with this?’ So you find out that Carl and Emma are actually having sex problems. And the problem is they’re having no sex,” he tells EW exclusively, adding a juicy tidbit: “I think you find out that she might still have some feelings for Will.”

Can we get a hip-hip…wait. Does this mean no more Carl? A.K. Freaking. A. No more Stamos?

“I think I’m going to come back to wrap up that storyline, but you never know,” he says. “I think people like me on there, but they really love Will and Emma together. So I don’t know how much longer people can stand Will and Emma not being together. You never know what they’re going to do. It’s funny, people respond, most of it is really positive, but some are like, ‘We love you, but get off of Glee because we want Emma to be with Will, not you!” He can stay on as long as he likes, as far as I’m concerned, as long as we get more songs like “Afternoon Delight,” which he also reveals, holds a bit of a mixed meaning for his TV wife. “Emma thinks it’s about dessert [laughs] and it’s about a nooner. I never thought I’d be singing that song and in that outfit.”

On the completely opposite spectrum of TV, Stamos is currently in New York filming a “dark” guest spot on SVU (scheduled to air in April or May) in which he plays a reproductive abuser with 47 children who “loves babies and loves procreating.”

“It’s hard for them to pin him, but it’s abusive in that he’s poking holes in condoms and not letting women know that they’re in danger of getting pregnant. It’s a really fascinating, interesting, complex character that I don’t normally get to do. Usually for TV or TV movies, when they say, ‘Hey, this is a really good character,’ you’re going to get to play a drug addict or some sort of murderer. But this is a different, dark character,” he said. “Guys like me don’t normally get the juiciest roles because I think people think of me in a little lighter fashion.”

Something tells me that won’t be the case after this role.

Source: TvGuide Online

Revamped Law & Order: Los Angeles to Return in April

A newly revamped Law & Order: Los Angeles will re-launch in April, NBC announced Monday.

The freshman spin-off will return with a two-hour episode on Monday, April 11 at 9/8c before moving to its regular timeslot on Mondays at 10/9c the following week.

Law & Order: Los Angeles, which last aired in December, underwent a major creative overhaul in January. Skeet Ulrich, Regina Hall and Megan Boone all exited the series, which in turn promoted part-time cast members Alfred Molina and Terrence Howard to full-time regular status.

When the series returns, Molina's character will move from the district attorney's office to the police force (to work as a detective alongside Corey Stoll's character) and Howard's character will become the show's sole senior district attorney.

Alana De La Garza, who played A.D.A. Connie Rubirosa on the flagship series for four years, will reprise her role and team with Howard in the courtroom.

"We are pleased to welcome Law & Order: Los Angeles back to NBC's regular lineup," NBC Entertainment's new chairman, Robert Greenblatt, said in a statement. "Dick Wolf and his team have made some exciting creative changes and we can't wait to re-introduce the show to audiences."

Last edited: Mar 8, 2011
  15. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

I've been seeing Criminal Intent promos. I'm interested in seeing these last 8 episodes.