Talk Law & Order Here

Re: Talk Law & Order Here.

Way to go to Richard Belzer. I can't wait to hear more about his show. Munch lives forever!

I hope Alicia Witt as Logan's Temp Partner will be fun. I really hope they don't get along. He will be more than happy when Wheeler comes back that just maybe he can keep one partner for alittle while. ;)

From TV Guide online:

TNT is sticking with Law & Order reruns featuring Fred Thompson (D.A. Arthur Branch), despite his official candidacy for president of the United States. "Equal time" rules are not imposed on cablers, anyway.

From Yahoo/AP News:

Next week Thompson will essentially shift time slots on NBC: The "Tonight" show announced said that he will appear as a guest with Jay Leno on Thursday.

[*]From Ask Ausiello 8/22/07 [*]Question: It would be just Smurftastic if you could spill some SVU scoop. Guest-star news is just dandy, but I'm kind of craving some nice and juicy plot-spill.— Frannie,[*] [*] Ausiello: I've seen the Sept. 25 season premiere and two bombshells are dropped within the first three minutes (Spoiler alert): Cragen announces that he's been reassigned and Marish debuts her new cropped 'do (which doesn't go unnoticed by one of her colleagues). Also, Stabler is officially back playing house with his pregnant ex, Kathy, and their eldest daughter is officially TV's most annoying teen. Yep, even worse than Susan's demon spawn on Desperate Housewives. You'll see why on Sept. 25. [*]

Just tell me if it's not okay to post spoilers, and I'll delete it.

Hi :D

Long time no post o_O

I have a question about L&O: SVU. I'm watching season 5, the episode they aired yesterday was "Lowdown" when Olivia is tested for HIV because this ex b/f of hers Jeff York was killed and he had AIDS. At the end of the episode the ME Warner asks her if she saw her exam and she looked kinda sad. Well, the thing is that now I'm confused :S I don't know if she is HIV positive or not. Can you tell me what happened with that???

Thanks a lot!!! :D

See you guys :p

pretty_in_pink said:
Just tell me if it's not okay to post spoilers, and I'll delete it.
Posting spoilers is fine as long as you use the spoiler code. :)

Was Cynthia Nixon Miranda on Sex and the City? I don't like Mariska with short hair, I mean it's cute, but I love her sooo much more with long hair. Cragen was reassigned?! What the heck? Who's going to be the captain? Does that mean Dann Florek is going to be gone? This is all making my head spin :D

I heard somewhere Fred Thompson episodes won't be aired anymore.. is that true?

Did "Law and Order" get moved to TNT for the new season or is it still on NBC? I can't wait til the 25th!

When does CI premiere on USA?

Fred Thompson won't be on any episodes NBC will air. Not sure about USA Network (L&O CI). But TNT announced (see a few posts back) that they are exempt from the equal time rule since they are a cable network and not a broadcast network, so they WILL run episodes with him in them.

The original Law & Order will still be on NBC while past seasons' episodes will still be on TNT.

Calihan said:
She's doesn't have HIV and it wasn't mentioned again.
OMG thanks God :p

I watched the episode again and duhh!!! Melinda tells her she is negative during the episode itself, I don't know where I was that day :lol:

New spoilers:

Ausiello: (Spoiler alert) A little SVU birdie told me that later in the season, Stabler will be injured in the line of duty and go — gulp — blind.

Thoughts?

pretty_in_pink said:
New spoilers:

Ausiello: (Spoiler alert) A little SVU birdie told me that later in the season, Stabler will be injured in the line of duty and go — gulp — blind.

Thoughts?

State your source! Oh man, I'm hoping this is a half true spoiler :eek:

Premieres of each show

SVU (NBC) Season 9: Tuesday 09/25/07

CI (USA) Season 7: Thursday 10/4/07

Orginial (NBC) Season 18: Sunday 01/20/08 (Due to NFL Season)

AshleyFirst223 said:
pretty_in_pink said:
New spoilers:

Thoughts?

State your source! Oh man, I'm hoping this is a half true spoiler :eek:
Ausiello is a columnist with TV Guide. He seems to get a lot of info from unnamed sources at the networks and production studios. Many are right, some are wrong.

Back