Talk Law & Order Here

Re: Talk Law & Order Here.

Destiny said:
...Orginial (NBC) Season 18: Sunday 01/20/08 (Due to NFL Season)

Thank you! I couldn't find that on the NBC site. I don't want to wait until January, but I guess we have to.

Thanks again,

Cat

You're welcome, I found the dates at the Futon Critic I got the NFL info for the reason of its delay from tv.com I know I went to NBC looking for it and nothing, and thought, well heck I know they were renewed so where are they hiding the premiere date. Went to the futon critic and looked it up and thought, there has to be a mistake, except nope there was more then one source about the date.

Yeah, I don't know why they are being so secretive about the premiere date. We all know that it barely got renewed and was only picked up for 1/2 a season. Oh well...at least the rest of the new shows start tonight!

Yea! :D

Thanks again for the info,

Cat

I was just wondering if anyone saw some CI spoilers? Or knows where I could find them? I was a preview on USA and it looked fabulous.

^ Try usanetwork.com

There are a few...not a whole lot...but it'll tie you over until October 4th. :)

Cat

Also try "The Futon Critic" its not alot about spoilers there but it gives an ep descript and cast list, USA has been known for their previews, newsletters and hints of whats to come.

I watched the premiere of Criminal Intent on USA, I thought for sure they would start it out with Goren and Eames. But they didn't, when I saw that it was Logan and new girl, I almost changed the channel. But then I always give a premiere a chance and holy wow did they ever do a great job, I might watch all the episodes of the season lol.

I before I would only watch like 11 of say 22 eps, which meant only those pertaining to Goren and Eames, and Logan and his partners kinda turned me off (though the first one not so much, but the second one ugg).

Now who else noticed that they changed the music a bit to the opening theme? its similar just more upbeat in tempo I thought it was rather cool. and then bring in the New partner for Logan, which is Detective Nola Falacci played by Alicia Witt (formerly of cybil) she really did a good job it made it hard not to like her, she has enough grit to make Logan look like a newbie. :D

I hope when these two show up again that its the same type of writing, cause these two make me want to tune in and see its like Logan had to suddenly become the tame responsible one we didn't think he knew how to be, and Falacci is the bull headed it should be done by now character that makes you say "Logan has just met his match". :lol:

One last thing, KUDOS to USA for the commericals leading up to the season premiere, they were funny as ever.

CI On USA it gives details on upcoming shows, the actors and the characters. More so then NBC did.

You missed the season premiere with Goren and Eames last week. The episode "Amends" (S 7 Ep 1) will air again tonight on USA at 10:00 PM (Eastern). For those who missed last night's "Seeds" (S 7 Ep 2) with Logan and Falacci, it will air again on Saturday, October 13, 11:00 PM (Eastern).

Aww okay explains that thank you, I missed it due to I believe the playoff game between Yankees and Indians. Though I wish the commericals would stop making it seem like that was the season premiere. Hmm.

I watched the premiere of Criminal Intent. I thought it was good. I liked how they dug into Eames' personal demons. I thought it was brilliant and I was never really a big CI fan, but so far so good :D

I like SVU this season. Most shows storylines become so mundane by the 9th season, but so far I really like SVU. I thought Cynthia Nixon was absolutly brilliant.

Both CI and SVU premiere were excellent. Eames' background story was very interesting. Suprised to see Holt McCallany in a guest role, since he's currently guest starring in Heroes as well.

SVU premiere was good too. I actually feeled a bit sorry for Munch that everybody was so hard on him. Is it true that he will be less around this season? Because I missed in him in episode 2 and 3. I still have to get used to Adam Beach, I don't like his way of acting.

And Cynthia Nixon was absolutely brilliant in the premiere. But I had a feeling she faked it, the moment she said, she had read Stabler's home adress when she was at the station. Because when she sad at the desk, she was 'another personality'.

I totally missed the CI premiere, I have no idea what I was thinking. Thank god for reruns and Itunes. SVU is going good again but Benson's hair lengths are a bit annoying to look at.

BUMP!

Did anybody see the preview for the next episode of SVU and/or CI? They both look fabulous. I don't really like Alicia Witt on CI. I kind of like Adam Beach on SVU but I want more Munch!

Did anyone watch 'Blinded' on SVU? I was extremely disappointed.

AshleyFirst223 said:
I kind of like Adam Beach on SVU but I want more Munch!

Did anyone watch 'Blinded' on SVU? I was extremely disappointed.

I dislike Adam Beach. His character really annoys me. I don't know why, but I just can't stand him. :mad:

Not sure if this should be in spoiler, but I figured I wouldn't wanna give any parts away for those who haven't seen it. Anyway, I was very disappointed. I mean, seriously, Stabler was blind for like, 5 minutes, and he wasn't even fully blind. WTF? :mad: I hate when TPTB does this on TV shows. :(

I was wondering if anyone of you know anything about when L&O the original serie is goin' to continue? I watch SVU when I catch it. I don;t see all the epi's. The last one was really good though. I also dislike Adam's character on SVU. I also want more munch. that dude rocks!

Back