Talk Law & Order Here

Re: Talk Law & Order Here.

Hey guys big SVU and CI fan here.

I was just wondering if anyone knew when SVU Season 3 and CI Season 2 are due to be released in Australia?

Good cast on CI tonight. Xander Berkeley (Sheriff Rory Atwater in a few CSI LV episodes) and Donna Murphy (Captain Annie Kramer in Hollywood Brass).

I missed CI last night.. Thanks goodness for DVR..

I just saw the preview for "Dependent" over at NBC.com. Looks like Elliot's gonna get put through the ringer in this episode.

From TV Guide online Entertainment News blog:

Law & Order Vet Ponders Presidential Run
Fred Dalton Thompson, the onetime Tennessee senator who plays district attorney Arthur Branch on NBC's Law & Order, said on Sunday that he is going to "leave the door open" in the coming months as he considers a possible presidential run. "I'm going to wait and see what happens," the Associated Press quotes Thompson as saying. "I want to see what my [GOP] colleagues on the campaign trail say, what they emphasize, whether they can carry the ball next November." Among the big issues for Thompson: Southerlyn v. Rubirosa.

Dick Wolf's Intent? To Save Two Law & Orders

As relayed to you here over the weekend, both the original Law & Order and Criminal Intent are on the bubble as NBC ponders which shows to bring back for the fall. According to the trades, NBC has begun talks with the producers of the mother ship — whose ratings are down 20 percent versus a year ago — regarding a possible 18th season, provided the license fee paid by the network can be reduced.

Though a sweeter deal could be arrived at were franchise creator Dick Wolf to cut above-the-line costs on the lagging L&Os, perhaps by reducing roles for veteran players, insiders tell Variety that may not suffice, and believe one of two will simply be axed. Via a spokesperson, Wolf tells Variety, "I'm hopeful all three shows will be back."

L&O: CI Takes on Anna Nicole, Crazy Astronaut

Law & Order: Criminal Intent will ring in May sweeps with tales ripped from the real-life headlines of February sweeps. On May 1, Tate Donovan will guest-star as a married astronaut whose affair with a colleague goes south when someone turns up dead. Then on May 8, Kristy Swanson plays a stripper-turned-model and — sorry, this particular one is just so shameless — widow of an elderly billionaire, whose son dies under mysterious circumstances, and then later so does she. David Cross (Arrested Development) plays the partner and lawyer of Swanson's ill-fated bombshell.

We just had the episode in Australia where Olivia comes into the squadroom and sees Dani sitting at her desk. I've never actually seen Olivia jealous at someone before, but it was certainly there. She was not impressed and I think she probably felt a little - 'he's moved on'.

And I loved Dani's "I'm not your precious Olivia".

Little bit of fun going on there. ROFL

Interesting idea of CI taking on Anna Nicole. The last Goren and Eames episode we saw was with Liza Minnelli. That woman sounds so much like her mother it's scary!

Both of these tidbits of information come from this week's Ask Ausiello from TV Guide online.

From what I've read in this season's SVU finale one of the characters in pregnant. I've also heard that people who think a Benson/Stabler relationship will be pleased with this.

Personally I think and hope that at least the Benson/Stabler thing could be a fake spoiler (foiler). I feel that way because I think the writers could really surprise us, before I heard the Benson/Stabler thing I was thinking that it was Casey who'd end up pregnant.

I'd like to see Casey with a child. It would be interesting. I actually had an idea for a fic that involved her with a daughter...but I figured no one would want to read it. LOL

I can't wait to see what happens.

I'm going to go with both of your takes on the spolier.
I would think after actually dealing with Mariska real life situation that they won't throw her character into that situation now. So I could see Casey being the one getting pregnant. And they have a spoiler for her to be getting involved with the new character Chester Lake. So maybe they want to do that to throw off the spot light on the OE relationship. Just a thought

I have a question about an episode of SVU. I think it orginally aired in October of 2002, it was part of the Fourth Season. I had to go somewhere that day and it was really good, and I wanted to see how it ended.

It started when the team goes to an elementry school to look at a picture that a little girl had drawn of her family. Where it looked like the mother was being inappropriate with the little girl's half brother. Later on, the boys father was found dead and he was the prime suspect because the baseball bat used to kill him was found under his bed. I've been trying to find this on USA, but I haven't had any luck.

Okay, I'm watching this episode and a judge mentions how Elliot's daughter was caught drunk-driving.
Anyone care to bring me up to date?

Elliot's daughter was pulled over for DUI and the cop knew Elliot plus she had a family badge, she wasn't arrested or charged but she was pulled over.

Thanks. Are you watching this Law & Order: SVU?

I really like it. I haven't seen a new one in awhile. Olivia's hair is really pretty longer.

I like Olivia's hair more now too, never rally thought about it until now, I'm not watching the ep yet God Bless TiVo.

Back