Talk Law & Order Here

Re: Talk Law & Order Here.

From TV Guide online entertainment news blog:

Kim Delaney will guest on an upcoming Law & Order: SVU, says the New York Post, playing a New Jersey police captain who butts heads with Benson and Stabler. The episode, ironically, is titled "Philadelphia."

Can I ask how it's ironic that the episode is called Philadelphia, but otherwise this sounds like a good role for her.

Calihan said:
Can I ask how it's ironic that the episode is called Philadelphia, but otherwise this sounds like a good role for her.
I think he meant it was ironic because at one point in 2001 she played on a short lived show called "Philly". Also she was born in "Philadelphia, PA."

You're welcome Calihan, I am not sure which one he though was ironic but I find them both ironic.

Okay, I only watch SVU because I happen to think it's the best in the L&O series. But I have a little gripe about Connie Nielsen's character Dani Beck... I didn't like her at all. I mean with Mariska out on maternity leave this would have been the perfect opportunity to give Ice-T and Richard Belzer some much needed and deserved screen time. Now the reason I didn't like Beck was because she totally disregarded Fin and Munch... Especially in the episode Cage. Okay, so I'm a little bitter that my favorite duo (Fin & Munch), although Fin is by far my favorite character on SVU, hasn't had a lot of time on screen this season. Hopefully future episodes will make up for it. Okay, I'm done griping... For now! :lol:

brassfan24, gee, that sounds like another show we love to watch, where a certain main character is leaving for four weeks to be in a stage play and they bring in another actor instead of giving Warrick and Greg more time. Now, what was the name of that show again? Without giving it away, could its initials be CSI?

I agree, Fin and Munch haven't had much of screen time lately (and so's Casey, which is kinda frustrating for me since she's my fave on the show), but
I believe there will be one episode where Fin will be the lead.

Um, should I have put that in a spoiler box?

As for Dani Beck, I couldn't stand her at first, but she kind of grew on me (and when I say "grew", I mean she's became less irritating but still irritating). But of course, I'm really glad and extremely relieved that Olivia's back.

Anyway, I loved "Burned". It was such an awesome episode. :)

keich said:

Um, should I have put that in a spoiler box?
I've added the spoiler code to your post. Although it's not a big spoiler, any plotline of a program that has yet to air in the US is a spoiler (unless your just speculating), so it's best to be on the safe side. ;)

Jan 17, 2007 From the Futon critic

NBC has ordered early full-season pickups for the 2007-08 season "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit," it was announced today by Kevin Reilly, President, NBC Entertainment.

For the rest that was picked up click the link.

New to this thread. Do you guys talk about all the Law & Order's or just the first one? Even though it seems like everyone is talking about SVU. :confused:

Back