Talk Law & Order Here

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Nov 22, 2004.

1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Re: Talk Law & Order Here.

Tonight (Nov 10th) 3 of L&O stars will appear the game show Jeopardy.

Org: Sam Waterston
    CI: Kathryn Erbe
    SVU: Christopher Meloni.

The link above will take you to the Jeopardy site where they have pics of all the stars who have been on this week and will be on it runs from Nov 8th - Nov 21st.

2. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Enjoyed the "doink doink" for the time's up signal.

3. Destiny

Christopher got 50,000 for his charities
    Sam and Kathryn got 25,000 for their charities.

But I have to admit the 3 of them together like that they were comical, joking around and being goofy, not only are they talented actors they showed they just love to have fun.

4. SciFiChick

SciFiChick Witness

I wish I had seen that. It's great to watch actors being themeselves as opposed to the characters they play.

5. Calihan

Calihan Captain

I watched part of it and Tivoed it as well. I agree it was fun to see them joking around and havng fun. They all seemedto be pretty cnfident while answer questions, but the catigories they had weren't that hard. I loved Meloni's reacion after guessing the roman numeral and gettng it right, the wya he said "Yeah that's too hard I thnk we'll go to (Catigory) now".

6. Dynamo1

Announcer: In the entertainment industry, each actor of the three Law and Order series are represented by an equally important birthday. Today, November 13, is Chris Noth's birthday. This is his story. *doink doink* (Ooooh, I love that sound.)

From IMDB: Chris Noth was born in Madison, Wisconsin on 13 November 1954. In his youth he travelled and lived in England, Yugoslavia and Spain but never stayed in the same place for too long. His mother was formerly a CBS news reporter. Chris studied with Sanford Meisner before graduating from the Yale School of Drama. He continues to build upon a versatile career in film, television and on stage.

More info at the above link. *doink doink*

7. Calihan

Calihan Captain

Happy birthday Chris, you do a nderul jo on each of the Law & Order series.

I had a quick question for you all. I was watching the promo for this Friday's Law & Order, I was wondering is it me or does the person they arrest in the promo look very familiar.

8. Dynamo1

Calihan, TVGuide online says a Craig Walker is the guest on Friday night's episode. Of the several with that name listed on IMDB, one of them has appeared on 3 episodes of the L&O original, 1 SVU, 1 CI, and 3 of the spinoff called Conviction. Just guessing they like his work.

9. Destiny

More Spoilers from the Futon Critic For:

When the body of a former child star is found beaten and murdered, Logan and Wheeler discover the victim had a history of drug abuse. When Logan and Wheeler investigate further, they uncover ties to an Albanian mob, a dvd counterfeiting operation and another former child star.
    After popular video blogger Willow (guest star Michelle Trachtenberg, "Buffy, the Vampire Slayer") and her boyfriend Holden are seen kidnapped live on-line by two violent assailants, Logan and Wheeler are assigned to the high-profile case. With the help of a tech wizard, the Detectives question whether the kidnapping is staged or real. When a follow-up video blog shows Willow pleading to viewers to download videos which will raise the ransom money, Detective Wheeler takes a trip into cyberspace to face-off with the kidnappers.
    The accident leads Beck and Stabler to the foster parents and some questionable medical practices involving a controversial "rebirthing" therapy. As the detectives dig deeper into the case, they discover other gruesome secrets involving the children, which lead Beck to make some surprising choices about her life and a profound decision about her career.
    A woman, is found dead in Central Park, and M.E Warner (Tamara Tunie) can find no apparent reason for her death. Stabler begins the investigation by himself, talking to the victim's husband, Wesley (Chris Sarandon), who owns a dance troupe, as his friends Glenn (Bob Saget) and Naomi Cheales (Catherine Bell) pay a condolence visit. Stabler's investigation unravels a case of drugs, infidelity and an elaborate plot that impacts everyone involved in the troupe. Attorney Stella Danquiss, who defends Glenn, is played by (Bernadette Peters). In this star-studded episode, Stabler also discovers Benson is back in town, so he pays her a visit.

Note: The ep for CI "Blasters" will air as listed in this post, The ep (Blasters) named in the above post needs to be corrected that is actually called "War At Home" which aired Nov. 14th.

10. keich

keich CSI Level One

Cool! Thanks for the spoilers. :D

11. SciFiChick

SciFiChick Witness

Thanks for the spoilers. Tuesday's 11.14.06 episode of SVU was so bad. That was the first episode of SVU I have fast forwarded through because some of the scenes were so awful. I'm sorry, but whoever wrote that episode.... ICK!!!!

12. Destiny

You're welcome for the spoilers, and I have to agree about the 11/14 ep of svu, it was to hyped up and the substance kind of feel flat imo. But it was good to see sister Peg again.

13. DetectiveCurtis

DetectiveCurtis Lab Technician

Ok I feel really stupid. I've watched SVU since its debut, when did we first see Sister Peg?

14. Calihan

Calihan Captain

I believe it was either the third season finale or the fiurth season premere.

15. Dynamo1

Charlayne Woodard has played Sister Peg in seven episodes, the first being season 3 episode 23, "Silence," which aired on May 17, 2002. (According to IMDB.com)