Talk Law & Order Here

Re: Talk Law & Order Here.

needmorecsi, that is a very interesting spoiler! SVU seems to have some good episodes coming up but I must say that I don't like the show nearly as much I used to. It seems to predictable; Or maybe that's just me. ;)

^^ I agree Cathrinesmyidol. I was a huge SVU fan, and now it seems like all they want to do is have contrived stories where they throw in everything but the kitchen sink.

I've become more and more attached to Criminal Intent. Eames has always been my favorite, and the new pair, Logan and Barek are growing on me. (Plus, Annabella Sciorra is so my TV girlfriend....)

I don't know I still love SVU. Chris Meloni is so my tv boyfriend. I am also a fan of Criminal Intent. I also watch a little bit of Law & Order.

Click if you think Mariska is attractive

Cat's Edit: link removed because it contained the indecent exposure of one of the actresses.

SVU is my favorite as well. I also like the original at times. I don't really care for CI - Vincent D'Onofrio kinda gets on my nerves at times. Oh yeah, and I liked Trial by Jury ...

In this weeks TV Guide there's a pretty interesting interview with Mariska Hargity.

Spoiler Warning

On the next new SVU episode she isn't going to be shot like most people thought, but she's going to be stabbed, which is a little more uncommon.

March 31, 2006: 'Heist,' 'Law & Order' Switching Spots 'L&O' returning to its familiar home.

After two weeks of ratings that didn't do either show much good, NBC is flipping the time periods for new series "Heist" and the venerable "Law & Order."

Starting next week, "Law & Order" will return to its long-time home of 10 p.m. ET Wednesdays. "Heist" will move up an hour, into the brutally competitive 9 p.m. slot opposite FOX's "American Idol" and ABC's "Lost."

The change comes two weeks after the premiere of "Heist," which despite heavy promotion by NBC hasn't caught fire in the ratings. Its first two episodes have averaged a little better than 8 million viewers, well below the 11.4 million "L&O" was drawing in the time period earlier in the season.

At the same time, "Law & Order" was itself struggling in the earlier timeslot. The long-running series drew about 9.2 million viewers on average at 9 p.m., a loss of more than 2 million people from its season average. On both occasions it finished fourth in its timeslot, behind "Idol," "Lost" and CBS' "Criminal Minds."

If "Heist" can manage to maintain its ratings -- hardly a sure thing given the competition -- it will at least be a small improvement over NBC's average in the time period this season with "The Apprentice: Martha Stewart" and "The Biggest Loser: Special Edition."

SVU: Ep "Fault" 04-04-06 you can watch the promo on NBC website its the one shown on tv for Olivia's attack.

CI: You can now see the 100th episode party scenes at NBC website.

I remember Law and Order used to be on at 10:00--I could watch it before I went to sleep on Wednesdays, but I'd usually be too hyped up to go to bed. Anyway--I was upset when they switched it over to Fridays. That's where good shows go to die. Boston Public was switched to Friday from Monday--and it surely died there, but that can hardly be called a good show :p

Okay I was slightly confused, when you mentioned that L&O was on fridays, I have only known it to be on Wednesdays. I read your location don't know if that has something to do with it.

:D I have my weekly schedule on my drama's down to a science. Mon: Csi Miami - Tue: L&O SVU - Wed: NCIS, L&O
Thur: Csi Lv & Without A Trace - Fri: Ghost Whisper, Close To Home, Monk - Sat: (Random Shows) - Sun: L&O CI
Then when their on "4400", "Dead Zone", & "The Closer".

The only one I really didn't care for of all the L&O was "Trial By Jury" which tends to air repeats on Courtv, once Jerry Orbach passed away, it just wasn't the same, he brought for me alot to the show just being in the scene, I think he was the only reason I actually watched it.
But at the sametime I can watch L&O with no problem, I don't care for Dennis Farina (even before he was on the show) but thats minor considering I like the rest of the cast. :)

I don't know if they were showing new episodes on Friday nights and Wednesday nights, but I remember in promos they kept saying new episodes on Friday nights. I haven't watched new episodes in a long time though.

I'd been talking to a few people about how long each person had been on the cast, and when I was watching a few days ago I saw the M.E (I always called her Elizabeth but that's probably not her name) whose been on that show for a long time. Same for Profaci...and you never really know too much about those characters.

beautiful_loser said:
I'd been talking to a few people about how long each person had been on the cast, and when I was watching a few days ago I saw the M.E (I always called her Elizabeth but that's probably not her name) whose been on that show for a long time. Same for Profaci...and you never really know too much about those characters.

The ME's name is Elizabeth. In the Law & Order movie "Exiled", you find out that Profaci was a dirty cop. The movie is sometimes rerun on USA network.

Back