Talk Law & Order Here

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Nov 22, 2004.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: Talk Law & Order Here.

You ar4e so right about Lennie the new man just doesn't cut it for me I only watched a few of the new law and orders. That give me more free time to watch the older shows...lol....and the SUV shows. Nitebloomer

It's easier to tell the truth there's less to remember...

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

The law & order premiere was pretty cool and heart stopping, this is like the L&O with a touch of updated.

It's nice to see Ed back, Jesse does a wonderful job, at first i was confused when he was shot and they had him out from the rest of the season, the reason i was confused is because he signed a multi-year/money deal.

Wow McCoy took a big chance, and Branch going in, the judges reaction and the ending, leaves you wondering, as much as it did Jack.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

By the way, SVU and the Original L & O are doing a crossover next week! Looks really good.

4. Destiny

The cross over is excellent, i can not believe tuesday on svu "i'm to beautiful to go to prison" <gag> :lol:

Making a note about the actress "Annie Parisse", who plays "Asst. Dist. Atty. Alexandra Borgia".

She previously had a role on L&O before this part, she was "Jasmine Blake" in episode: "Attorney Client" (episode # 12.22) 8 May 2002.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Have you noticed that Dick Wolf likes to re-use people in his show?

For example, Novak was indited for Murder(before she was Novak in SVU)

Bebe something was in SVU has a modeling agent..

Borgia was also in something too..

The DA on CI was a defense att. in reg. Law and ORder.

I was able to watch the crosss over SVU episode, but stupid freaking TIVO freaked up.. and didnt record Law and Order...

6. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

I just found this thread :eek:!
    I've been a fan of all of 'Law & Order' show for a long time and 'Criminal Intent' since it started up (I was only 11 when 'SVU' started up, so you guys can understand :)).
    My favorite SVU character is Det. Stabler, now he has grit.

I felt super smart after that line! :lol:

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Thats because he is just awesome!!!!!!!!!

And it doesnt help that he is freaking HOT as HELL..

8. Tripp3235

Tripp3235 Pathologist

Did anyone watch CI?

What did you think of Chris Noth now that he's a regular member? I expect him to have more screen time this Sunday.

9. clhawk

clhawk Rookie

I use to watch the orginal L&O all the time. It just isn't the same without Lennie. Besides, now there's CSI: NY!

10. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

From TVGuide.com online Entertainment News:

LEGAL BRIEF: NBC may relocate Law & Order: Criminal Intent from Sundays at 9 pm to Fridays at 10 pm to get it out of Desperate Housewives' line of fire, per The Hollywood Reporter. Now if the Peacock really wanted to help CI, it would bench Vincent D'Onofrio and bring in Chris Noth full-time. There, I said it. And now I'm going to hide under my desk 'cause D'Onofrio scares the bejesus out of me.

(Ending comments from the column writer, Michael Ausiello. It does not reflect the opinion of the poster.)

11. csifreakaholic

csifreakaholic Coroner

Not really spoilerish, but something to look forward to for all those who haven't seen any new episodes...

Law & Order: SVU

The newest episode is VERY Elliot Stabler oriented. Its all about him...

Which would normally annoy me, because I'm not fond of that show playing favourites for an episode, but...

It was great psychology integration.

And another view of my own...

Possibly not a newer episode but it may well be...

The episode with the girl on the phone and Olivia Benson was fabulous.

Another very one-character oriented, but still fabulous.

And still psychological.

(Off-topic: Can you tell I love psychology and look for it in episodes of shows I love???)

12. csifreakaholic

csifreakaholic Coroner

:(

What happened to the main characters in Law & Order: Criminal Intent???

Where did they go???

I know I've missed a bit, but did they get replaced?? :(

Edit: Never mind. I read the post on the earlier page. Stupid me. :) Crud. I so entirely want it only to be the original people! :(

13. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Since Vincent D'Onofrio went into the hospital a couple of times for exhaustion, he decided to cut back on his work. Goren and Eames will do half this season's episodes, and Logan and Barak will be in the other half. The other regulars, like Captain Deakins and A.D.A. Carver, should be in all.

14. csifreakaholic

csifreakaholic Coroner

Poor guy. I only watched it for him though. His character is magnetic. (Interesting to watch, draws you in)

15. Destiny

I agree about Vincent, also Katheryn Erbe once stated in a small on camera interview about the cutting back, that she was satisfied with it, it meant that she could spend more time with her baby (member the storyline when Eames was carrying a baby for her brother and sister-in-law? Katheryn was pregnante in realife).

But its good that they figured away to deal with the show, having Katheryn and Vincent carry the show most the time was very intriguing and at the sametime had to be tiring, at least the other shows have away to cut it down.

L&O Orginial go from cops to court, Svu has four cops and ADA, and CI had 2 cops (with the quick scenes from the captain and ada) so bringing the other two in and switching it off and maybe even pairing off each of the four which could happen would be interesting imo.