"Sweet Jane" Discussion **Spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 14, 2007.

1. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

If i remember correctly, keppler tells catherine to do something which causes her to deceive her team, but I think it never really is intentional. She gets into a mess, and in order to solve the case it's difficult to get out of it. just sayin'. i don't think Keppler has any intention of ruining the CSI's bond, he just wants to catch this guy!

2. TRICK

TRICK Dead on Arrival

I think I read somewhere about them creating a fake crime scene.
    Perhaps that was what they were doing in that clip?

3. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

ahh, like awlays i can't wait for the new epi.

4. virology101

virology101 Dead on Arrival

I cannot wait for this episode.. Although I am missing Grissom already. :(

5. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

And I'm not blaming him, nor am I "upset" at Catherine for going along with whatever his plan is.

What bothers me is that she was made leader of the team. The last time this happened, her team was very uneasy with her. This should be her opportunity to prove that when Grissom leaves (which is what Nick thought his LOA was implying) that she's the best choice for the job.

Unfortunately, her second time to bat, and she's lost the support of her team again.

I have a greater problem with the leader of the team going along with the new guy, but on top of that deceiving the team that didn't trust her the last time either.

Catherine's starting out at a negative and needed to work her way out. Instead she just seems to be digging herself deeper.

And so for the bond of the team, I think it will be irrelevant whether she's proven right or wrong (I imagine she'll end up being right), because it was the deception itself that was so upsetting.

6. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

I bet that just like most guys out there, deep down Nick has a tiny problem with having a woman as a boss. *ducks from flying oblects.* He's a great guy, but even the best ones have trouble taking orders from women!

7. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

what is lindsey willows appearing for?

oh mannn, i cannot wait for this one.

8. drummergurll

drummergurll Police Officer

sounds like an interesting episode and i'm glad that lindsey will be in it..that always makes things more interesting....

9. melbel

melbel Pathologist

lindsey will probably only be in it for less than a minute

10. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

i can't understand why warrick immediately says "i'm in!" to nick's little rebellion as grissom asked him in llv to be there for catherine as he was for him. he didn't even talk to her to find out what's up...

11. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Well, let's see how it plays out. Sometimes those short snippets of previews turn out to be different than the way we imagine. On the other hand, Warrick may feel like he's been "replaced" in Catherine's eyes with Keppler, and would be quick to anger.

12. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

Isn't the "mutiny" gonna happen in Redrum, not in Sweet Jane? Did they change the plot again and put that storyline in Sweet Jane?

13. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

I'm a sucker for serial killer stories. I'm interested in seeing what Liev will be up to, as well.

14. edog

edog Lab Technician

Checking out whoiskeppler.com and watching the preview, I can't imagine Cath goes along willingly with whatever Keppler has planned. So far, I've only seen Catherine lightly scold Keppler for how he works. He touches the body before the coroner gets there; he starts to profile the killer and she reminds him that only the evidence can solve this case, not his gut. Whatever this plan is, I'm sure she's very wary of it and I'm fairly sure she's wary of him.

As for Nick starting a mutiny of sorts, it does seem odd. Especially after he comments to Adam Novak that he and Catherine get along fine. Whatever secret Catherine is hiding, it definitely ticked him off.

I also sort of have this theory about Keppler, but I think I just have an overactive imagination. ;) I don't know if this kind of character speculation is appropriate for this thread so I'll keep that to myself. You know, unless you wanna hear it. It's kinda lame.

15. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

...unless Nick is in on it somehow, and was asked by Catherine to keep up the act in order to get the rest of the team to back off. Hmmm...the plot thickens!