Swarrick drabble

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Joy22, Sep 1, 2006.

1. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

Everyone is kinda talking about Warrick being the first one to find out about GSR since he witnessed the veggie burger scene. Here is my drabble take on that.

His book

He wondered if Grissom ever really thought of him as a favorite. He was not stupid, they knew that and still they kept playing this game right in front of him. He saw the looks when they thought everyone was engrossed in their work. But what got to him most was that they kept playing their game when it was just the three of them. He didn't mind the flirtation when they did it in front of the group. It made him feel angry, yes, but never stupid. When they did it in front of him it made him feel like they had forgotten who he was. Sara had forgtotten that Warrick was her friend, that he knew her and always knew what was going on with her. Grissom had forgotten that his favorite was in the room, the young man he had once hired because Warrick could see what nobody else could. That skill never went away, Warrick still saw what nobody else did. He knew with certainty that they were an item and it annoyed the hell out of him because they couldn't see that he had figured it out. They had forgotten about his smarts, they had forgotten about his instincts and they had forgotten the most important thing; Sara was never a mystery to him. She was distant to others, could come across as arrogant but to him she had always been a book he could read. He had loved to watch her, had loved to know that he was the only one that could read the special book that was her. That was what bugged him the most; Grissom had stolen his favorite book from him and he didn't think he'd ever get it back.

2. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Wow, his favorite book huh?

And what a fine and lovely wrapped book she is........hehe.........ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gutter alarm! :devil:

Love it. ;)

ETA: You realize this is my second post which starts with "Wow" and ends with "love it!" :lol: You seem to do something right here!!

3. Night

Night Witness

Great drabble :)
    Though the end reminds me of some kid that wants his toy back lol
    Still... As I said before, I love the way you write ^^

4. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

LOL...You picked up on that pretty good, it was supposed to be about Warrick acting a bit mad and childish about not being the most important person in her life anymore so yeah, you could say he's a child without his favorite toy now. :lol: :lol:

5. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Adorable drabble! I'm getting a visual on him with that mullish face, slight frown, then hiding it when his boss or Sara is around - but he does have the ole' medical journal at home (err... I meant Tina :lol:)
    Either way, 'awwww'... Grissom give Warrick back his book! :p

6. Night

Night Witness

hehe... maybe he should have told his 'toy' how much it meant to him ^^ Or try harder to get it back :p

7. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Lovely drabble (again :D), Joy!

8. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Joy, hun, what`s wrong?

Getting lazy already? :lol: I wanna read a new drabble from my favorite Swarrick author!!!

Pretty puh-lease?????????????????? :D :D :D :D

9. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

I'm not lazy...I just need some inspiration to pop up in my head...Don't worry, it will come. :lol:

10. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Well, I know that these drabbles have inspired me. I thought about posting a SWarrick drabble here, but then got embarrassed and just decided to post it on my ficlets thread. If any of you want to read it (dare I hope it may inspire the super awesome Joy22?) then check it out right here.

11. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

A new one, enjoy!

Hope

It had been an accident, they were both drunk and hurting. One divorced, another broken. Their night had been short and unexpected, never to be spoken about again. Until she had too because she was showing. Nine months later she was holding a baby that looked like her but had his eyes. A baby girl with chocolate colored skin she immediately loved. Warrick had been there and together they decided to name the baby Hope.
    Hope changed their lives, for better and for good. Grissom had sworn that he forgave her, that he was the one breaking up with her, that is was a mistake. He had taken her back until he caught sight of Hope. He was never able to look into her eyes, seeing the man he had trusted in those eyes. The man that had betrayed him. He left Sara three months later and she was alone again.
    Warrick’s life only changed for the better, Tina had not been his true love but Hope was. She made him smile when nobody else could and he saw her whenever he could, secretly pleased to see her mother too.
    A year after Hope was born Sara knew that her life was changing again. She was watching Warrick play with their daughter, saw the smile he had given Hope many times before and suddenly knew she wanted to see those smiles more often. She wanted him to smile like that even when Hope was sleeping and they were sitting on the cough together. She wanted him, no alcohol involved this time. She lightly touched his shoulder and when he looked up she saw a emotion flicker in eyes, it was hope. He was hoping she was coming to her senses, hoping she would feel the same way. She bend down and kissed him, taking a chance but knowing she was doing the right thing. Her daughter may have been an accident but her name wasn’t. She had brought Sara hope.

12. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Awwww, Hope! Hope brought Sara hope (that's fun to say :p)! Of course Warrick is going to be there for Sara and their baby; I wouldn't expect anything less. He's a swetheart. In fact, this whole drabble is really sweet.

13. Night

Night Witness

What a baby would that be... xD I'm sure she'd be going to look absolutly gorgeous hehe... With these parents...

14. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Hey, you didn`t tell me yo had a new story!!!! :eek: Shame on you......... :eek:

Oh hun, this one is sooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet. Love it, love it, love it!!! [​IMG]

And thanx for keeping Cath out of it, I think she would get a heart attack! :lol:

15. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

Thanks for the comments, girls! I'm oddly proud that my drabble thread is now two pages long... :D I hope to write many more, I love writing these things.