Swarrick drabble

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Joy22, Sep 1, 2006.

1. t0g0SzMaNdAL0vEr

t0g0SzMaNdAL0vEr Rookie

I have to admit I'm more into Yobling than into swarrick, but this is awwwesome! Want more want more! :D
    Lots of love!

2. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

Thank you, thank you all. Here is a new one:

One minute

He had sensed it, felt that something was wrong. He had been sitting on his couch, watching TV, when he knew that he had to see her. The next moment he was running towards his car, speeding along the highway and not even knowing why. When he got to her place the door was open and he could see a trail of blood. Horrified he followed it to find her lying in her own blood, her eyes still open and blinking rapidly. He kneeled down beside her and said her name, he watched as recognition crossed her features. His name came with a loud cough, followed by more blood. He told her to stay silent and held her, trying to breath the life back into her.
    One minute, one minute in which he had the change to tell her how much he loved her.
    One minute, one minute in which she tried to smile to let him know she loved him too.
    One minute, one minute in which Warrick finally felt complete.
    One minute, one minute in which Sara was less afraid.
    One minute, one minute they had and then she was gone.
    He sat there, held her, prayed for her to come back but she never did and then it hit him. He would have to spend the rest of his life living on one minute.

I know, these things are not real happy but these drabbles kinda depress me I guess :D

3. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Oh honey,

that was so beautiful and poetic. I´m really impressed.

He would have to spend the rest of his life living on one minute. - the teariest line I´ve ever read. *sniff*

Thanks for sharing.

4. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

Thanks, hun! That means a lot to me.

5. Night

Night Witness

normally I don't read drabbles, but I couldn't resist yours :) And they're all great! I really love the way you write your stuff ;)

6. iwantboromir

iwantboromir CSI Level One

Sry I'm just now reading this last drabble. I haven't been on the computer that much lately. I like it, very sad. Brought tears to my eyes. (okay, that may be from my fever, lol)

Really, Joyce, it's wonderful!
    Dee

7. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

Thanks girls!!! I appreciate your comments. Here is a new, lighter, one.

Waiting

It had took her seven months to like him but he had waited with patience. She will see that I'm a good guy, he had told Nicky and in the end he had been right. Sara Sidle became less hostile, she became his friend.
    It took her seven years to see him as attractive, he had never told anyone that this would happen. It had taken him by suprise. It took a lot of alchohol and the atmosphere of a crowded club but they ended up in his home, entangled in each other. She was gone the next morning, only her scent reminding him of the fact that it had been real, she had been in his bed.
    It took her seven days to talk to him again. It took Warrick another seven days to hear her amit to him that the night they spend together had been good, more then good. It took them both seven more days to recreate that night, both sober.
    He had to wait seven more years before she finally told him. Seven years in which they were friends with benefits, seven years in which Grissom was always her true love, seven years in which she was never completely his. Seven years before he woke up and found her staring at him, a frown on her face. Seven years before he finally heard the words that he had uttered to her many times before; "I love you."
    It had taken her fourteen years to realise that she loved him, he fell in love with her the moment she ended up in his arms. It was worth the wait however, Sara would always be worth the wait.

I hope you guys enjoy this drabble too!

8. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Wow.....erm....14 years, huh? :eek: But......... aren`t they kinda......old then? :lol: LOL. Sorry, just kidding! :lol:

Great one hun and we all know he`s good in bed! ;)

9. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

Only you would think of that. :lol: Are you saying that old people can't get love? ;) :lol: :lol:

Thanks for reading it, hun! :D

10. iwantboromir

iwantboromir CSI Level One

You guys crack me up! I like it. Keep going Joy!

11. Night

Night Witness

Hey, I don't want to wait another 7 years for them to really get together ^^

But nicely written again :) Are you planing something more than a drabble in the near future, Joy? ^^

12. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

Well, I'm planning a new chapter of New Beginnings since forever. :lol: I will continue that story soon but with all that I have to write for school these days... Drabbles are a nice, fast, way to keep my shippermind busy.

13. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Those are lovely, Joy! :)

14. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

I gotta say, I really love all the reactions you girls have given me so far. You people are so kind so I just wanted to say; Thank you all for reading and commenting! I'm sure a new drabble will follow soon. :)

15. Night

Night Witness

^^ I feel the same about my fan fiction... It's all there in my mind but I can't put it on paper somehow... And now it's been months since my last update... *sigh*

How about a new drabble then? xD