Swarrick drabble

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Joy22, Sep 1, 2006.

1. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

This floated around in my head for some time and I decided to post it in here. Who knows, maybe we can create a Swarrick drabble thread :lol: I could be starting a hype with this, you never know.

Getting caught

She always knew that guys like that were unattainable, they were bad news. He had all the signs; he was handsome, sexy, could melt you with a smile and he had eyes do die for.
    Sara had heard all the stories about him, had seen him flirt with a whole lot of woman. They were blond, dark, dangerous but they were never her and part of her resented that fact.
    Sure, she had her own stuff to worry about, her own demons to fight, her own love to attain but still...For once, just once, she wanted to feel like she could get a guy that was bad news. She wanted to bring that smile on his face, she wanted him to undress her with his eyes, she wanted him to work his charms on her.
    He never did though... Warrick Brown was friendly, he talked to her as the friend that he was, he protected her but he never saw her as desirable. Not once did he look at her with passion in his eyes, not once did he give her anything but a friendly smile and she had accepted that. She had accepted that bad boys didn’t like women like her. They wanted the dangerous types, they wanted smart, sexy women like Catherine.
    Until she caught him staring at her one day, she had looked up to soon and she had known. She saw what he had been trying to hide for so long. Bad boys didn’t like women like her, bad boys loved women like her.

2. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Joyce, I absolutely love the Swarrick drabble! :) :D

3. iwantboromir

iwantboromir CSI Level One

Very nice, Joy! Keep going.

4. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

Thanks for your words of encouragement, girls! Who knows, maybe I'll add another drabble soon. It's easy writing them, you're done in ten minutes. :)

5. t0g0SzMaNdAL0vEr

t0g0SzMaNdAL0vEr Rookie

yayyyyyy love it!! Moremoremore!! :p

6. Jenn12597

Jenn12597 Police Officer

Loved this.. Now this needs to be a start of another story.... I am going to read it again... I loved this...

7. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

Here is a new one and thanks for the comments:

Unbreakable

He always thought that he was unbreakable. He had survived his mom dying, he had lived through his craving for a bet, had given up on love with Catherine only to find out that Tina had not been his true love at all. He had survived it all, it had made him stronger. But he was weakened now, crushed by the two people that he would give his life for.
    He hadn't known it at first. She was his nemesis when she came into town, became his hesitant friend after a while and his best friend after several years. She became the first woman he really loved when he divorced Tina and came to the conclusion that Sara was the only one that could make him smile again and then...
    He was working late and was never supposed to be there, the scene he saw was not for his eyes to see but he watched anyway. He observed how she smiled at her boss, with a sparkle in her eyes that had always been for Grissom only. He knew that she would always love him and faced the fact that his friend loved her too, he could see it in his touch, hear it in the whispered words.
    It was a regular night and a regular shift but Warrick would never be the same. Right there and then he knew with certainty that he had been broken. Broken by a force that even he couldn't overcome, the sorrow of lost love.

8. iwantboromir

iwantboromir CSI Level One

Beautifully written, Joy. But.....don't be mean to my guy!

9. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

Sorry! :lol: What can I say, I just like making it up to him :devil:

10. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Joy. I'm actually speachless. It's beaauuutiful. :)

11. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

*blink blink* My goodness, those drabbles are excellent! So believeable and well written. Joy22... I'm suddenly being swayed into the Swarrick side. Almost... but I shall resist! Or I could just accept the awesomeness of this pair and revel in my multi-shipperness. ;)

12. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

I have to say I have become quite the Warrick fan recently. I love seeing how different people write his point of view. ;)

13. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

*blushes* Thanks for the comments, girls! I'll make sure to add another one soon.

14. Zan1781

Zan1781 Coroner

I agree! Love it!

15. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Joy,

baby this is awesome. Keep writing, I love it! [​IMG]