Supernatural

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just checked Youtube, and if you search "jensen ackles jared padalecki paley festival" it's all there.

I've only seen it once before, so Im going to watch it again. One fan asks something like if the show will become more NC-17 and Jensen and Jared are like "Huh? what's that?" It was hilarious :lol:

Oh man, I'm loving the two new promos! Only one more week! I'm sure Kripke won't torture us by not revealing the secret. After all, he doesn't want his entire viewing audience to die from suspense. ;) Looks like it's gonna be a pretty damn good episode, and I especially love psychic!Sam eps. *can't wait much longer* :D

Okay, so now I have to call your attention to The Awesomest Thing Ever. It's Google, only Supernatural-ized. It's now my default home page. :p Regular Google just wouldn't cut it anymore after I saw that. :p

Oh and the Paley Festival! *loves*

allstar12 said:
One fan asks something like if the show will become more NC-17 and Jensen and Jared are like "Huh? what's that?" It was hilarious :lol:
The whole thing was great. Like when Jensen stops himself and is like "I just said do-do" :lol: :lol:

[spoiler code just in case...I dunno if locations are spoiling anything, but...] Anyways, I've heard they've been filming around Britannia Shipyards in Steveston and out at UBC this week :)

Yeah, they film everywhere around here. Ironivally I've never seen a set around, although I guess they mostly film at night. I did see Jensen downtime last winter though. My oh my he's fine.

And thanks for sending me to those YouTube videos of the festival thingy. Very cool stuff and very entertaining. :)

Ohhhh... I'm getting excited. One more sleep and then we get to hear the secret last words!

Man, I'm such a geek! :lol:

Ah, but you're a geek among many other geeks, so it's all good. :D ;) :lol:

The suspense is getting unbearable, I hope they tell us right at the beginning of the episode and get it over with. Which, they probably won't really have much choice but to do. I hope. Oh man, one more day! *is excited*

And the best part is that I just really have no idea what it's gonna be. I mean, sure, we've all got a couple theories here and there, but who knows what they're gonna throw at us. My best guesses are something either along the lines of "Sammy is demon spawn" or "Sammy is The Chosen One." But it'll probably be something totally unexpected that I could never have dreamed of, and it'll be like "Holy Crap!!! Didn't see THAT one coming!" :D

*dies from suspense*

Countdown to new episode

Yeah, I'm thinking because they already have so many Star Wars similarities, he'll probably be the chosen one.

Oh, Im so excited! New episode tonight!

Also, there's a new Kripke interview out today, I read it earlier and there's a few spoilers (nothing major) for the season...I'll see if I can find it :)

:eek: It would be super (no pun intended) if you could give us the dirty details. :D

And I can't see the new episode tonight, BUT it'll be on Friday for me so I just have to wait an extra day. *sigh* Not that big of a wait, but I've been wanting to know the secret all season! :lol:

ZOMG! Your Speed icon is gone :eek: :lol:

Just be thankful the show's not aired on Tuesdays anymore, you'd be spoiled by Friday for sure.

ETA: The interview's *here*

allstar, you are my hero. :) Especially for this part of the interview:

"And how 'bout some lovin' for our boys? Is there something brewing between Jo and Dean?

No. [Laughs.] That's the short answer. Um, I love the character of Jo, and I love Alona [Tal]. I think she's done such a great job. But I think she's sort of been established as more of a sister character to the boys, and it works well. It's a good dynamic, so yeah, no sex for Jo and Dean!"

Praise be to god! No offense to Alona, because quite frankly I think she's a good actress- I've enjoyed her in everything I've seen her in. CSI, Veronica Mars... she's really very good. But I'm just not big on the character of Jo, and it's not because of her performance. It's the character herself. (Plus, I think she is actually the Winchester's half sister, but that's just a theory! ;) )

Man, I am psyched for tonight. I think I have figured out the secret on my own, but I am still anxious to see if I'm right... I'll be sure to let you guys know if I was on the money or completely off-track! :lol:

^^
I second that! Whoo hoo! :D

Can't wait for the new episode **fingers crossed by DVD recorder does it's job since I'm at work**

allstar12 said

:lol: It's a miracle! :eek:

Well, Dean smashing his car is worth it. :devil:

And thanks for the link! :) Kripke cracks me up. He really does. And my gosh, my sister was so disappointed that Supernatural isn't on CityTV in Edmonton anymore. She wants so bad to kick Ugly Betty. :lol:

Oh man, I just cautiously scrolled down through all the new posts going "must...not...get...spoiled!" in case any of you had already seen it. I have to wait until tomorrow to watch it, too... I'm so thankful SPACE airs it at all, but man, right now do I ever wish that they aired it on Thursdays.

OMG, that interview is AWESOME!

We are currently negotiating with Jared's people for full-frontal nudity, and I think it's going to work out nicely—so definitely tune in for that!

Holy hell... I mean, I assume Kripke's just joking, but geez... could you imagine if he isn't... :eek:

And, I love both of your new icons, allstar and speed_cochrane. I just love seeing SPN icons all over Talk CSI, cuz it's like "Haha! We're TAKING OVER THE WORLD!! :devil:"

*dies from suspense...again*

speed_cochrane said:
allstar12 said
:lol: It's a miracle! :eek:

Or the first sign of the Apocolypse :lol:

quickbeam, if you see dancing!Grover replaced with a SPN icon, then you know we've taken over the world. Grover takes backseat to no one :lol:

I was planning on coming over here and commenting on the episode but then I remember the poor souls who have to wait to see it :p

Very, very good ep. S'all Im sayin' :D ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back