Supernatural

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by draig_goch, Apr 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Oh man, all the clown stuff was cracking me up- when Dean made Sam sit in the clown chair; and their whole initial dialogue about Sam's phobia... SO hilarious! :lol:

I'm glad they're not going the totally melancholy route after the death of their father. I know it has to be a little darker at first, but the comedy between those two is a lot of why I watch the show so I'm glad they had a bit of that still going on in this episode. :)

2. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Perhaps the Impala is dusty and non-shiney because it's in a junk yard? :lol: ...It can get pretty dusty in there.

I thought 'Everyone Loves A Clown' was a nothing episode, really. Sure the humor was great, and the emotions showcased by Sam and Dean regarding their father's death was an excellent addition to the episode, and added some heart. But...Other than that, the episode wasn't all that interesting.

A killer clown? Um...Okay. That's nice. I know, I know, the show doesn't always have to be 'Urban Legends' and scary monsters but...Clowns? I hate clowns. :lol: Okay, maybe that's why I had a problem with the episode. :p

I also loved how they added continuity into the episode, regarding Dean's fear of flying. That was brilliant. - And did anyone else notice Dean's stubble and spikey hair? :devil: Oh boy. It was hard to pay attention to the rest of the episode. :D

3. csi_fanatic87

csi_fanatic87 CSI Level Three

:) I'm totally with you on that! I love it!

Oh yeah! He did a wonderful job with the photoshoot. The pictures turned out incredible! :)

:lol: I loved that scene. Sam totally wanted the normal chair, but Dean beat him to it and poor Sam have to sit in that clown chair, but he did sit on the very edge of it.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

I'm very much looking forward to this week's episode as well. Based on the promo, it looks like it's going to be good.

4. BabaOReilly

Plus keep in mind, it would eventually have to be repainted, so they would have probably sanded down the entire thing so it'll be ready for the primer when they're ready to paint.

5. csi_fanatic87

Wow! DoreenCSI and ThisIsMe, those are INCREDIBLE pics of Jensen! :D I love that photoshoot! I'll be sure to look out for that magazine and get it.

6. Rellaaaa

Rellaaaa Lab Technician

Supernatural just aired in Holland and I absolute love the show! :D

7. csi_fanatic87

That's great Rellaaaa! :) It's great to have another Supernatural fan join us. What episodes have you seen so far? Any favorite character?

8. Rellaaaa

Rellaaaa Lab Technician

I have just seen the first episode with the woman in white and I like both Dean and Sam. :)

9. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

Loved the opening with the music and the fixed up Impala tonight! :D

I know there's a ton of stuff filming in and around Vancouver and I can't find a location marker to save my life, but I think the show might filming near my house right now. They're at this little restaurant/diner and they're only doing night shoots. I work tomorrow night, so I'm gonna try to sneak a peak on my way home :) Hey, ya never know :D

10. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

Oh man, the music and the Impala was fantastic... I was so psyched. *sings* Well I'm back in black, yes I'm back in black!!

I think I sprained my wrists from all my excited hand-flapping. :p Vampires! bloodthirsty!Dean! Kidnapped Sammy! SAM AND DEAN IN DOCTOR'S COATS!! *dies of happiness*

Oh and how awesome was "He's the only one who gets to call me Sammy." <3 <3 <3

11. 915

915 CSI Level One

I had to work on Thursday so I missed the new episode on Thursday. I did see that "Everybody Loves a Clown" episode and both me and my best friend are also cholorphobic (that is the word for fear of clowns, right?)

I loved a lot of stuff in that episode especially the mention of Sam's fear of clowns.

One of my favorite quotes from that episode:
    Sam: "At least I'm not afarid of flying."
    Dean: "Dude planes crash."
    Sam: "And apearently clowns kill."

12. BabaOReilly

^^^ That conversation almost made me pee my pants! Too funny! :lol:

13. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

Came across this pic at JA Fans---

:lol:
    [​IMG]

:lol:

14. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before... but I really love this show! :lol: I've started watching episodes on DVD with the Spanish subtitles on so that I feel less guilty about spending time watching SPN instead of studying my Spanish. :lol: I've learned lots of new vocabulary, like the words for kill, gun, bullet, son of a bitch, what the hell... you know, all the good words that they don't teach us in class. :lol:

Also, I'm starting my list of "Number of Times Sammy Gets Strangled" which I've been meaning to do for ages. Seriously.. the guy gets strangled practically every episode. Oh Sammy! :D

That was a hilarious scene, 915. Sam's clown fear and Dean's plane fear amuse me soooooo much, I was so giddy when Sam brought up Dean's fear of flying again. Tee hee! And I love the quote in your signature, too... I watched that episode last night. :D (Sammy's Strangle Count: 1 - the shtriga tries to strangle him before it sucks out his essence or whatever)

Oooh, and great pic ThisIsMe. Poor Jared and his cast... although he still seems lively enough. :lol: And, just out of curiousity, where/when is the JA quote in your signature from?

15. csi_fanatic87

Like ThisIsMe and quickbeam_cw mentioned, I also love the opening for "Bloodlust". The song was perfect! :D

Actually the word is coulrophobic. :)

OMG! I loved that line more than words can say! When he said, "He's the only one who gets to call me that." *SQUEE* made me very happy. :D You know that line alone makes me want to re-watch that episode again.

Oh that is SO SO true! Chocking!Sam does show alot, but he's always got Dean to save him so for that reason I like it. As far as a count, I have 5.

ThisIsMe, thank you so much for that pic! I've heard people talkig about that pic, but had never seen it before. Awww, happy dancin' Jared. :D Jensen has the expression of, "This guy is nuts!" on his face.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.