Supernatural #3 - No Chick Flick Moments

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Urban Legend, Mar 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

I think, from various "theories" I've heard that angels don't actually have souls. Therefore, once killed, they would just cease to exist.

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Okay only disrupting this convo to ask if you all have decided on a new name (for this thread), or keeping it the same? You can add it to either the top or bottom of your conversation I would really hate to goof that up lmao. You're getting close to your mark. ;)

We now return you to your regularly scheduled discussion. :D

3. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I have an idea for a name :shifty: "Your Crappy Guidance Counselors, we've come to Hug!" :lol:

"Eat it Twilight"

"I lost my shoe"

"Winchester and Winchester Inc"

"I'm gonna whack ya with a spoon!"

"Dean and Sam don't have to sparkle to be sexy"

"We're running out of minutes"

"Dude, Asia,"

"Castiel has stolen the fangirls"

Lame I know :lol:

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I think angels do have souls, but its a bit different than humans.

Question: The one ep where Dean and Cas are sitting on the park benches and Cas says something to Dean, there was one word I can never understand no matter how many times I watch the clip. He said: "I'm not ____ as you say. I have doubts" or something to that effect. Anyone know what the missing word is?

This one is my favorite... but all of them are great. 2nd place is "eat it Twilight". :lol:

Mine are:

"One Hot Angel, Two Cool Dudes"
    "Two Brothers & an Angel"
    "Two Brothers, an Angel & The Apocalypse"
    "It's going down." :lol:
    "Where being an idgit isn't a bad thing" :lol:
    "Kick it in the ass!"
    "It's a guilty pleasure."
    "Should I honk?"
    "Trapped In Tv-Land"
    "A Change You Can Believe In"
    "It's Like Grumpy Old Men"

Last edited: Dec 9, 2009
  5. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

Ha, I'm going for "Eat it, Twilight!" :lol:

I think Castiel's saying 'I'm not a hammer, as you say.'
    That possible? :angel:

6. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Some of your ideas were really good. But I can't say i like the ones with one angel and two brothers. But it's mainly because it feels like you left Bobby out :( Okay, I know that he is NOT in every, single episode. Sometimes, he is only mentioned as one of the brothers talks to him on the phone about a 'problem'. But he is still an important part of the show. And some people may not share your opinions that both Sam and Dean are cool (I actually know some who think that Dean is the only cool one), and everyone doesn't think Castiel is hot.

I loved "I lost my shoe" :guffaw: It's one of my favourite episodes, and I really love the way Sam says it.

Other favourites:

"It's a guilty pleasure."
    "Trapped In Tv-Land"
    "A Change You Can Believe In"

7. GregNickRyanFan

I thought it was either that or "I'm not humored". :lol:

===

We should probably put up a poll with thread title suggestions in the first post of the new thread. That way whatever is used, it will be fair to everyone. :)

I actually wouldn't mind sticking with the current title only having it say: "Still No Chick Flick Moments" instead. :)

I like the "I'll wack you with a spoon" one too. :)

By the way, the "one hot angel" thing comes from an AC/DC song. It says: "One hot Angel, one cool dude". I think about Supernatural every time I hear that song. :lol:

I think I'm going to start calling Lucifer "the angel of the apocalypse". :lol:

Too bad we never heard a Superhero-ish nickname for Sam. Dean = Batman, Bobby= Ironsides (I think that was a tv show, but I don't recall the show might have been before my time lol) and Cas could just simply be Angel :lol: But What is Sam's Superhero name? Well, if Dean is Batman, maybe that means that Sam is Robin? :lol:

More title ideas:

"Three Men & An Angel" - :lol: I've been trying to think of one that's a play on "Three Men & A Baby"... this one was so obvious, but I just now thought of it. :lol: And of course the three men are Dean, Sam and Bobby. Or "Three Hunters & An Angel". :lol:

"The Good, The Bad & The Supernatural"

"The Offices of Winchester & Associates"

"Winchester, Singer & Associates"

"Books, Conventions & Role Play: What's Next?" :lol:

"Now Showing: The Apocalypse"

"Bobby & His Idgits" or "Bobby & His Chuckleheads" (I think he's used "chuckleheads" before lol).

"Just Say No (To Being A Vessel)" :lol:

Just realized that I left out a main character :lol: :

"Don't Mess With The Impala!" or "Don't Mess With Metallicar!" :lol:

"The Calvary: In An Impala"

"Must Love The Impala"

"Metallicar FTW"

--

I don't remember Sam saying he lost his shoe. What ep was that in? And how did he lose it?

8. Destiny

SB & I Discussed polls and we would really like to stay away from them, we are keeping an eye on whats being recommended. Even if we have to do a combo of suggestions lol. :D

I have honestly never seen this show, but how about "Kicking Butt & Taking names" okay that was not good, seeing nothing on that recommendation, lets keep moving along now. :lol:

9. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Bad Day at Black Rock, after he lost the rabbit foot ;)

For a thread title, how about "What's God's motivation in this scene?" (from earlier discussions in this thread)

Man, that's a lot of suggestions we've got. Is there any way we can start to narrow it down?

10. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

It was in 3x03 Bad Day at Black Rock.

A little reminder: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc4qau8j664

Okay, I got beat apprently. But you still have the youtube clip right there.

11. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Oh, I really like "Now Showing: The Apocalypse" and "What's God's motivation in this scene". They're nicely creative! :)

"I lost my shoe" was a classic moment, for sure. :lol:

12. 915

915 CSI Level One

^ I love those two. :guffaw: And The "I lost my shoe" That somebody else mention. Also the "It's a guilty pleasure" So true. :p:lol:

13. GregNickRyanFan

I actually really like that one. :) It sounds like something Dean would say. Only he'd probably use the other word for butt. :lol: Dean curses like a tv salior. :lol: He can't say too much being that the show is on regular tv, but he says what he can get away with. :lol: Anyway, that title actually kind of goes with Ellen's last words to Dean. Which were "Kick it in the ass". Can we use "ass" in a thread title? :lol: Cause I think "Kick it in the ass" would be a really good title.

How about "Well howdy partners"? :lol: It was so funny hearing Dean say "howdy". :lol:

Why do some people in their fics refer to Sam as "the boy king"? Is that something that was said on the show that I've forgotten? :lol:

Oh that reminds me, something that they should fight on the show: The Erle King (did I spell that right?). There was a Buffy novel that had that character in it. (I think it was Child Of The Hunt, but I'm not positive). I don't remember the origin of that character, but I think it might be a cool villian. although in the Buffy book I don't think he was really evil. I think he came back in a later book and helped Buffy with something else she was fighting. So maybe instead of him being a villian they could summon him to help them with Lucifer. :shrugs:

Thanks for the answer and clip about the shoe thing. My memory sucks sometimes. I like the way he says "I lost my shoe". He sounds like a little kid. It's adorable. And Dean's sigh at the end of the scene too funny. I love the way Bobby affectionately calls them "idgits". :lol:

14. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

So far I like...

"A Whole New Level of Freak"
    "Now Showing: The Apocalypse"
    "Kick It In The Ass"
    "Castiel Has Stolen the Fangirls"

15. Destiny

Well I am keeping track so no fear, including who likes what, maybe when we narrow it down from there, it can be narrowed down farther.

Not including the current title there are about 40 choices. :lol:

Last edited: Dec 10, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.