Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Busines

has anyone else noticed that jensens eyebrows have a life of their own?? theyve really been active in the last couple of episodes. they should get a spot in the credits for all the hard work they do!

like this for example (i know, not from an episode but im too lazy to go through screen caps :p)

:lol: Yep, I've noticed and it didn't help when he was winking in the last eppy either :p

I was about to post that same picture :( You picture stealer :p

Episode 6 is titled 'Yellow Fever'

and straight out of Eric Kripke's mouth to your computer screen :lol:

"and it's actually funny, cause the more poisoned he gets the more frightened he is. So, watching Dean be a hundred percent Grade A wussy as they're investigating a case is actually quite funny, because he does a lot of shreiking like a little school girl," LMAO, "and it's quite fun watching Jensen go through those moods and the boys are both hilarious in it,"

2 More of the Promo Pics :)

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SydoUMprE-Y :lol:

Okay, this may be a bit late, but I finally got to see the episode. Like all of you, I loved it :D Jumped the shark? Not a chance! I didn't read any spoilers, so I had no idea what this episode was going to be about.

Just a few random thoughts while watching the episode:

- Very cool opening credits and music.
- love the black and white
- Pensylvania! Hehe.
- Nice suits :D
- Maverick!Dean :lol:
- Virgin!Dean :guffaw:
- Hmmm... something about those lip prints on the napkins... *cue ominous music*
- Holy mother of crap!
- Sam: This is stupid :lol:
- It's Lucy! It's totally Lucy!
- Phantom of the Opera! I loooooove Phantom! :D
- It's supposed to come off! No, it isn't! :guffaw:
- Again with the lip print on the napkin. What's up with that?
- Ha ha! I knew it was Lucy!
- Sammy to the rescue!
- Perhaps this is how the movie should end
- Happy ending! Yay!

Again with the lip print on the napkin. What's up with that?

:lol: I kept asking myself the same question, the only logical answer that I could come up with, well really only for myself, was that since the shape shifter was a guy, the lipstick was uncomfortable. I know some lipsticks are uncomfortable when I wear them, my lips are way to chapped for some brands, so I sometimes do that :lol:

*Hee hee, sneaking in this awesome thread at school!*

^ That kinda makes sense.. :p But once you put it on, you don't actually feel you're wearing lipstick, right? I mean, I don't! Is that weird :lol:

I really loved that episode too. The black and white was great and the "My ear isn't supposed to come off" part was so funny! The whole episode was funny. :)

This afternoon I'll look for the pictures of those posters, but I think they used photoshop or something to make them a little different, 'cause it's weird, I can't find them anywhere! :p

The last ep was really amazing and the vampire was absolute funny :lol:

I saw the poster of Jensen in Hitkrant too and they definitely Photoshopped the poster. :p I think it's one of the Australian pictures of Jensen, but I could be totally wrong. ;)

I was about to post that same picture :( You picture stealer :p

muhahaha!! we must go to the same website :lol: was it at comic con or something when jared did the eyebrow thing as his impression of jensen? love that video!

I think the whole lipstick blotting thing was just because the shifter was actually a dude and he probably doesn't know how women really work- i.e. he probably thought he was being all woman-y by putting on a bunch of lipstick and blotting it all the time. That's just how I read it though. I didn't put too much thought into it, so maybe it had more significance than just a way for them to figure out who it was.

The first set of pics- I don't get what we're supposed to look at in the first one... :lol: I mean, other than the obvious (Jensen).

That pic of Jens on the trike LMAO! Too cute. And the one of him in the car= hot!

Second set of pics- When I saw the one of Jens and CK, I nearly squealed "CK!" :lol: I love Christian Kane. He's awesome! He's got a new showing coming on in December on TNT called Leverage and you can bet I'll be tuning in for that one! :D Wish he'd guest star on Supernatural though since him and Jens are buds. :D

Love the pic of Jared, Jensen, Tom and Michael. It's so funny that they're all sporting some facial hair. :lol: Cute pic!

The first set of pics- I don't get what we're supposed to look at in the first one... :lol: I mean, other than the obvious (Jensen).

That pic of Jens on the trike LMAO! Too cute. And the one of him in the car= hot!

Second set of pics- When I saw the one of Jens and CK, I nearly squealed "CK!" :lol: I love Christian Kane. He's awesome! He's got a new showing coming on in December on TNT called Leverage and you can bet I'll be tuning in for that one! :D Wish he'd guest star on Supernatural though since him and Jens are buds. :D

Love the pic of Jared, Jensen, Tom and Michael. It's so funny that they're all sporting some facial hair. :lol: Cute pic!

So I haven't made it to bed yet :p

That first picture, if you look closely at the door, Jared's sporting pigtails! :guffaw: I swear that picture's been in a folder forever and I just now noticed!

So I haven't made it to bed yet :p

That first picture, if you look closely at the door, Jared's sporting pigtails! :guffaw: I swear that picture's been in a folder forever and I just now noticed!

I thought I saw someone in pigtails, but didn't realize it was Jared. :lol: Wonder what made him decide to do that? LMAO!

I thought I saw someone in pigtails, but didn't realize it was Jared. :lol: Wonder what made him decide to do that? LMAO!

After seeing some of the extras on the dvds, knowing Jared there's no telling :lol:

And I promise I'm gone for the night now ;)

Good night :guffaw:

^ that is two links ;) It posted weird...

Last edited:

^^^oh those are awesome, how i loved him on dark angel and michael weatherly is there too yay<3 and that second one, oh the jokes that could be said. but i won't go there...and good night :)
as for the lipstick thing i have to agree with BabaOReilly, i don't think it had any real signifigance.
yeah side note, so excited for this weeks. it looks like its going to be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back