Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Busines

EPIC WIN!!!

This season is just awesome!

Dean screaming like a girl. :guffaw: Dean running for his life. :lol: Dean afraid of guns, ghosts, demons, witches, left turns, heights, and Sam.... EPIC WIN!!

And of course, that was a great ending to a great episode. Watching Jensen leg guitar. Brilliant. *watches again*

LOL at new episode

This whole eppy had me :guffaw:

- Dean running down the street, knocks some homeless bum's cart over, "Run he'll kill you!" Camera spans to reveal a Yorkie! :lol

- Something about Dean gagging had me :lol: Ahh come on Dean, be a man :p

- "Hold that a second, would you?" Sam chuckles * squirt * "Oh sorry, Spleen juice." Loved Dean's smirk.

- "Hell's Bells," well I might have to add that to my everyday vocab :lol: Yet another ACDC reference.

- The 'shoes off' comment had me chuckling. The look on Dean and Sam's face when the guy started to using his hand sanitizer was priceless.

- "We were Gamecocks," * chuckle * "That's our softball team, they're majestic animals,"

- "Hang, on," "I don't like the look of those teenagers down there, let's walk this way," :lol:

- Dean all panicky in the neighbor's yard lol "He said that green bitch was out to get him," * cough * Hey she scares me too :rolleyes:

- :lol: Donny and Marie. Dean looks so cute uncomfortable.

- "Dude, you're going 20," "and," "that's the speed limit," "so what, safety's a crime now," "dude, where are going? that was our hotel," "Sam, I'm not going to make a left hand turn in on coming traffic, I'm not suicidal. Did I just say that? That was kind of weird,"

- Oh no ... Dean = haunted x_x

- Dean air drumming, so sexy! ;)

- Sam can't believe he threw his doughnuts, lol :p

- "It's ghost sickness," "ghost sickness?" "yeah," "god no ... I don't even know that that is," :lol:

- "Okay, well then you're a dick too," :lol:

- "Our room's on the fourth floor, it's uh high," "I'll see if we can move us down to the first," "thanks," "sure," :lol:

- "You're dying again loser," "You gonna cry?" "baby gonna cry," I personally like it when Dean cries ...

- "Everything alright?" "Ah yeah, just peachy," "hey, quit picking at that," :lol: "It's nice to have my head on the chopping block again, almost forgot what that feels like. It's freakin' delightful,"

- "I don't wanna be a clue," :lol:

- "I'm not going in there," "You're going in Dean," * takes long swig of liquor * "It is a little spooky isn't it?" "Oh, I'm not carrying that. It could go off! I'll man the flashlight," Sam's face was priceless, "You do that,"

- :lol: at Dean's reaction when Sam told him to stop.

- :guffaw: "That was scary!" What a scream! :lol: "Wait," lol

- :lol: Dean getting the heck out of there, that boy can sure run. Dean and his liquor :lol:

- :lol: at the deputy "Is he, drunk?"

- "You know what, you're awesome!" "Thanks, you too I guess," Dean's little laugh was so cute ;)

- :lol: Dean jumping seeing the old lady at the nursing home.

- "Deep breath, you feel better," Come on Sammy, lamas classes don't help when you're haunted :p

- :lol: "Those are real," that had me thinking of the 'bikini inspector' id :guffaw:

- :lol: "We hunt things that want to kill us, or eat us! You know who does that? Crazy people!" "We are insane." So Dean also doesn't like the diner food, hotel rooms, and the truck stop waitress with the rash o_O

- "Do you actually like being stuck in a car with me eight hours a day, every single day? I don't think so! I mean, I drive too fast! And I listen to the same five albums over and over and over again, and I sing along. I'm annoying, I know that. And you, you're gassy. You eat half a burrito, and you get toxic!" :lol:

- :lol: again at the Yorkie!

- "I've looked everywhere for you Dean, how the hell did you get here?" "Ran," lol yeah from a teacup sized dog!

- o_O Yellowed Eyed Sammy ... maybe foreshadowing what's coming up.

- lol so even Gumby is scaring him :guffaw:

- Dean holding the bible, it's nice having him showing he's starting to take in faith.

- Creepy little Lilith :eek: "No ... no,"

- "I'm fine, you want to go hunting? I'll hunt. I'll kill anything." "Aww," "he's adorable," :lol: So someone besides Dean thinks that he's adorable ;)

- :lol: "Howler Monkeys?" o_O what is a howler monkey?

- :guffaw: Jensen popped collar ... air drums ... air umm leg guitar ... awesomeness

and for those of you who are waiting for My Bloody Valentine:

http://movies.ign.com/dor/objects/1...entine-3d/videos/bloody_val_trlr1_102208.html :D

Last edited:

Aired in the US? Yep? Good.

I just about wet myself watching that entire episode. :lol: :lol: Basically everything Voodoo_Angel said had me rolling. Bravo to the new writers who tackled this episode, it was brilliant on so many levels.

^ Oh is that the MBV trailer? I saw it this evening, I can't wait for it to come out. :D

Squee!!! You know the movies are fast approaching when both trailers for My Bloody Valentine AND Friday the 13th come out a day apart.

http://buzzsugar.com/2413127?utm_so...k&utm_campaign=eonline_widget_buzz_WWK_widget

this is making this week FANTASTIC! Great Episode, Fantastic Blooper, My Bloody Valentine trailer, Friday the 13th trailer.

OH and last night's episode did something: It had the guitar riff from the Pilot (Season 1), Blood Disease references, Dean's Smoke on the Water ringtone (Season 2), and Gumby, Hell Fire, and Dean's Head on a choppping block (season 3) references.

And is it just me, or is Sam immune to the Ghost disease not because he's not a dick (well, he's not, but yeah) but because he already has demon blood in him and it makes him immune to those diseases (like he was immune to the demon disease)?

Finally saw the epi, laughed my ass off the entire time. :D

Squeemish Dean, puppy Dean ("I don't wanna be a clue" :( aaaaw:D), drunk Dean (he reminds me of a friend like that :p), gagging Dean (found that quite hilarious to be frank :p) air drumming Dean, I could go on like that for ages... :p

One thing I was wondering: at the very end, when Sammy asked him what he really saw at the end, and then Sammy's eyes went all demony yellow for a split second, that was Dean still hallucinating a bit, right? I mean, Sammy's not really a demon... right? :shifty:

Ow, and the blooper.. :guffaw:

MBV looks good and the fact that it's in 3D is a plus, but I'll probably wait till someone else sees it first cause I won't want to watch it if he dies in it. :lol:

FT13th... well, I'll put this in spoiler box just in case someone hasn't seen the original
I don't know if I want to watch this movie or not. I hated the first one (actually I only liked the ones that most people don't like Jason Takes Manhattan and Jason X [the latter only cause the fight b/w Jason and the android was cool lol]). I hated the first one cause I thought it was stupid that Jason's mother was the killer. Why redo that? Hopefully they'll have Jason actually be the killer in the remake cause the fact that it was his mother sucked. That would have been like Norman Bates' mother actually being the killer in Psycho. :lol: I just didn't like it. The old woman wasn't scary at all. :lol:

Now on to last night's show:

Dean running from the tiny dog (with a bow in its hair no less) was funny as hell.

Loved Dean's smirk when the blood squirted in Sam's face from that autopsy. :lol:

Who is this Sheriff an Adrian Monk wannabe? Yeesh!

Dean chuckling at "gamecock" was funny. Hehe.

"Tyler and Perry. Like Aerosmith." :lol:

"That green bitch was totally out to get him." :guffaw:

Taped half the town's buttcheeks together? Um... was that literal or figuratively speaking? Just curious. :lol:

:lol: at Dean "I'm not gonna make a lefthand turn in on coming traffic. That's suicidal. Did I just say that?" :lol: Then the EMF going off on him. Horrified look from Dean. "Am I haunted? Am I haunted?!" :guffaw:

Dean rocking out to Eye Of The Tiger was great!

"Ghost Sickness? God no." a beat. "I don't even know what that is." :lol:

"Our very own Outbreak monkey." :lol:

I cracked up at the book's messages. "You're dying again, loser. ARe you going to cry?" haha!

"Hey, quit picking at that." :lol: I half expected Dean to say "yes, Mom." :lol:

"I don't wanna be a clue." :guffaw:

"I'll man the flashlight." :guffaw:

Loved Dean screaming like a girl when the cat jumped out of the locker. :lol:

Did anyone else have a Blair Witch Project flashback when it first showed that guy standing in that dark corner like that? :lol:

"Those are real. We wouldn't pretend to be FBI. That's just nutty." :lol:

Aww cute kitty in the flashback.

"And you, you're gassy." ROTFL at the look on Sam's face.

He's watching Gumby? :wtf:

Cute little girl playing Lilith and she was too funny when she was going "ba-boom, ba-boom, ba-boom". :lol: And the hug "I missed you, Dean". :lol: Even though Lilith is evil and was part of Dean's hallucination, the hug = cuteness.

"Aww, he's adorable." :lol: I totally agree, Bobby.

Jensen lip-synching and rocking out to Eye Of The Tiger was hysterical and adorable and hot and cool and ... and... so many things. :lol:

One thing I was wondering: at the very end, when Sammy asked him what he really saw at the end, and then Sammy's eyes went all demony yellow for a split second, that was Dean still hallucinating a bit, right?

Haha, my brother asked me the same thing. :lol: I think it was more of Dean's paranoia and overactive imagination than anything else. He's really worried about his brother having the demon blood in him and going to the "dark side". :lol:

Last edited:

Dean saying "What the hell!" was funny too! I mean, I thought so. :p And Dean's 'Eye of the tiger' was the sexiest thing I've EVER seen. :p

And yet another episode for the win :D I loved it... and laughed my ass off too.

A few thoughts and lines I liked that I jotted down while watching:

- Run Dean run! ... aww, puppy!

- Spleen juice :lol:

- Take your shoes off

- He had a big heart :lol:

- Just like Aerosmith!

- Dean's getting twitchy

- Dean's obeying the speed limit :eek:

- I'm not suicidal! Did I just say that?

- Am I haunted? (Yes Dean, I think you are :lol:)

- Air drumming in the Impala :lol:

- Basically... they were all dicks :lol:

- I don't wanna be a clue!

- Aww, nervous!Dean is adorable :D

- Adorable!kitty is scary

- Know what? You're awsome. (aww, so are you, Dean)

- We could go to jail!

- We hunt monsters! What the hell!

- Aww, vicious puppymonster!

- Bobby: Aw, he's adorable :lol:

- WTF? Did Sam's eyes flash yellow?

And I was LMAO at Jensen doing the whole eye of the tiger thing :guffaw: :guffaw:

On a different note, I totally think we should call the next thread "A whole new level of freak"

I don't know if I want to watch this movie or not. I hated the first one (actually I only liked the ones that most people don't like Jason Takes Manhattan and Jason X [the latter only cause the fight b/w Jason and the android was cool lol]). I hated the first one cause I thought it was stupid that Jason's mother was the killer. Why redo that? Hopefully they'll have Jason actually be the killer in the remake cause the fact that it was his mother sucked. That would have been like Norman Bates' mother actually being the killer in Psycho. :lol: I just didn't like it. The old woman wasn't scary at all. :lol:

This is actually not a remake.. according to Jared it's a remake, but in a whole different light.. This is Jason's side of the story.. or somethign like that. Jason Vorhee's will be the killer, not the mom.

This is actually not a remake.. according to Jared it's a remake, but in a whole different light.. This is Jason's side of the story.. or somethign like that. Jason Vorhee's will be the killer, not the mom.

re: 13th: Thank God for that! :lol: maybe it will be worth watching then. :lol:

On a different note, I totally think we should call the next thread "A whole new level of freak"

:lol: That's a good one. I was gonna suggest (because Castiel's true voice cannot be heard by human ears): "How Do You Talk To An Angel?" :lol:

I totally didn't catch Sam's eyes turning at first, until I rewatched it :eek: I'm drawn between if Dean imagined his eyes, or if they actually turned...

So, a little off topic but still pertaining to Supernatural. My Photoshop is finally up and running after what seems like months of acting buckets of crazy! Can someone give me some good ideas on what to make icons out of :) Can't do animated ones, though. :)

OK, I just watched the episode and OH MY GOD. I thought I laughed last week! :lol: That was freakin' hysterical! And true to form, they managed to serious it up in the end. Once again, the SuperN writers manage to mix it up. In short, they rock! :D

THIS SEASON IS AWESOME!!!! :D

So, another thing that had me thinking on the last episode, I'm not sure if the rest of you guys were wondering what Lilith meant by her "listen to your heart," comment. But according to Eric Kripkie himself it will be coming out in an upcoming episode

"Dean asks Lilith at the episode’s end, 'why did I get infected?' And she cryptically responds, 'You know why. Listen to your heart.' We, as the writers, probably should have emphasized this mystery more, I take responsibility for that omission," Kripke said. "But the point is: the reason he was infected is because of a secret he’s keeping. A dark secret that will be revealed in Episode 10."

So what could it be, could Dean know that Sammy's not acting like himself, after all he did keep that part from Sam in this episode. Could it be about Dean's time in hell, or could it be something that even we don't know about?? Something that's always bugged me ... Season 1 episode Bloody Mary, I do recall seeing Dean's eyes bleeding and if I'm right she went after people who were keeping secrets ... could be something, could be nothing. I'm just rambling right now ;)

And The Greg Sanders Look:guffaw:

Last edited:

I just thought the "you know why" was referring to Dean's sexual encounters. Maybe some see it as him using women or something. But, about Bloody Mary, I think anyone who saw her would have their eyes bleed, but the only ones she would kill were the ones who had secrets that ended up killing someone. Like Sammy kept a secret from Jessica that ended up getting her killed (ultimately) and that one kid's father had killed his wife or caused her to die or whatever... and that other girl had told her boyfriend to kill himself and he did.

My guess is that if Dean has a secret that got someone killed then it's got to do with his mother and/or Sam. Maybe he saw the demon in the house before he infected Sammy with his blood... and maybe Dean didn't say anything cause he didn't think his parents would believe him (some kids would think their parents would just say it was a kid thing and not believe them) and so maybe deep down Dean blames himself for his brother's predictament and his mother's death. Although, Dean did almost get Sammy killed one time by that male witch when they were kids. He left him alone in the hotel room to go to the arcade or store or something and that witch came in and tried to kill him.

Or maybe the baddies are just out to get Dean because someday in the future he has kids and later those kids become so powerful that the demons and whatnot will be in deep doo-doo. :lol: Maybe a cross between the Wyatt/Chris thing on Charmed and the whole John Conner thing. :lol:

I think Dean's big secret has something to do with the time he was in hell. Lillith said that 4 months on earth equals 40 years in hell, something like dog years. So maybe Dean found something out about his brother (after all 40 years is a hell of a long time), but doesn't wanna tell Sam because he doesn't trust him 100 percent.
Neither do I. :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back