Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Busines

Oh and I was really hoping Dean would tell Sam about the vehicle John almost bought. :lol: Would have loved to have seen Sam's reaction to that. :lol:

i completely agree with everything. even my dad is loving the new season and hes never watched it, its great.
and eww i totally agree about how that guy was eating it was gross, and bobby>travis
I know, I know... the powers came from somewhere nasty, but still... it's SAM. Skywalker resisted the dark side and so can Sammy. Have a little faith, Dean. The angels have shown that they don't know everything.
i know right? i think dean is just worried about sammy, and we all know dean doesn't have the nicest way saying things sometimes. iu don't think hes so worried about him using it, but more worried about the angels having to stop sammy. does that make sense?

Love Hard2Handle and GNRF's recaps/notes for the episode. :lol: Agreed with the great lines, they were really laugh-out-loud worthy. :D (I think I scared the cat when I busted out laughing at 'Jack, are you stoned?')

BabaOReilly said:
Did anyone else find the filming a little different in this episode? I mean, I know it's not the most colourful of shows for the most part (and for a reason, obviously) but this one seemed a little grayer than usual to me, or something. I can't put my finger on it exactly, but there was just something different about the actual appearance of the ep.

I noticed it too. Maybe because the episode had a lot of dark overtones to it (Sammy using his powers, Jack going darkside but trying to fight it, the tense relationship between Sam and Dean) despite some of the hilarity.

Seems to me like he should know Sam better than that after being on the road with him for over 3 years now...

Kripke said something about Sam and Dean not having the same relationship and they have more secrets now. (paraphrasing) Sam evolved on his own through his self-isolation and obvious delving into his powers and Dean had his own experiences in Hell - some of which he seems to recollect through nightmares - so it's definitely understandable that Dean doesn't seem to 'know' Sammy as he once did because of the changes he's already seen in his brother. So maybe Dean's beginning to doubt if Sam can resist the darkness in him that seems to be rising because like he said 'even God doesn't like what he's doing.' :shifty: Just my 0.02

fo_poozle said:
iu don't think hes so worried about him using it, but more worried about the angels having to stop sammy. does that make sense?

Makes sense to me. :D That could definitely be it too because it doesn't seem like the angels are seeing too many shades of grey in that area.

I actually thought it made sense that Sam didn't use his powers to break through the closet (even though I was kind of hoping for it, lol) because it could kind of parallel the rougarou -- falling into temptation and becoming less and less human -- so if he figured out the problem using regular means (à la lock picking, lol) then his humanity would remain in tact? :lol: Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

Heeheehee, I think I scared Dean, Sammy, Ash and Ollie too :lol: Those would be my hamsters btw ;) I swear I was fine until Sam and Dean barged into the girl's apartment and Jack wasn't there. "We're here to save you, I guess," "We should go," "Yeah," :lol:

Bwaha, there were some AWESOME lines in this episodes that I think everyone seemed to have covered. Did anyone else notice that the KAZ 2Y5 Liscense plate is back? I didn't notice it at first until someone mentioned it to me on MSN (a la Geni, :lol:).

And that scene between Sam and Dean when Sam was talking about how he has something dark inside him and that he's trying to make it better, reminded me so much of Croatoan. Just the tension oozing from Sam, the river, the deep revelation. All they were missing was the beers.

All in all, it was a good episode. Ruby was snarky, which was better than what she has been. Travis was a stuck up ass. But still good nonetheless. :)

Oh no we're heading to the dreaded 2nd page ... let me fix that and give you girls something to drool over :p

How about Pictures :D

Jared
J2
Jensen
Dean 1
Dean 2
Dean 3
Dean :lol:
What's Emo?
Umm, I forgot what I was going to put :p
Hee he doesn't look too thrilled about his haircut :p
Save a horse...
Hee, seems that Sam's clothing wasn't that much different from Dean's :p
Jensen says
Have a nice day
and have you hugged your Jared today?

Oh and I have:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdaqWjPJC6o

It somehow disappeared and I had to try to get it the way it was again * grr *

That's it for now off to get some Food

Last edited:

Take a look at the zombie on the far right's hand. Um... what on Earth is he doing? :lol:

:lol: You got me with that one. I was expecting Jensen when I clicked on it. Then I was like "That's not Dean." Then I noticed the gazebo in the background and thought, "oh right, THAT Dean." :lol:

Who else is excited for tonight's episode :D * throws confetti * The episode looks like it's going to be good and I think it's guaranteed to be full of great moments :p

Well I've seen an article in the newest issue of TV Guide
Though he's back on his mortal coil now, you know part of him died down there. And word is we'll find out what part that was during November sweeps.

:wtf: Now that sounds interesting!

Sam and Dean investigate the mysterious deaths of several men who apparently dropped dead of fright. They visit one of the victims in the morgue, and Dean becomes infected with the illness which starts as a general anxiety, then moves on to full-blown terror that eventually stops the heart. Sam and Bobby must find the root of the disease before Dean dies and is sent back to Hell.

A couple more pictures :p

tha1.gif
heehee

LOL:guffaw:
What arms he has gotten...
Seems even Alec likes his food as much as Dean

I saw these two quotes posted on a site, both are from Jensen:

"I love the smell of shampoo on a girl's hair. You can walk past someone and be like, 'Wow, you took a shower this morning, didn't you? Because you smell lovely!" :lol:

"I'm a mad Gummi fan. I always have Gummis in my trailer. But you can't eat too many because then you get Gummi tummy, and that's no good. I can't believe I'm saying this." :guffaw:

Oh and I won't leave out Jared ;)

Some facts ...

Was considered for the role of Superman/Clark Kent in the proposed relaunch of the Superman film franchise. :guffaw: I can't say I can imagine him with slicked back hair, wearing tights and those thick glasses ...

Favorite band is Our Lady Peace. * You reading that Sophia?! * :p

-I can't stand the Food Network or PBS.
-I'm lactose intolerant but I drink milk & other dairy products anyway, to hell with feeling sick. :p

:guffaw:

He is lactose intolerant, but still eats dairy products like Cold Stone ice cream. He says its worth the tummy ache.

Guess they both have something in common with all of us :thumbsup:

Oh and there is a picture from My Bloody Valentine!!!!!!

Liking the hair?

Last edited:

Who else is excited for tonight's episode :D * throws confetti * The episode looks like it's going to be good and I think it's guaranteed to be full of great moments :p

Me! :D

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k292/nicole_eads/Actors/tha1.gif heehee

LOL:guffaw:
What arms he has gotten...
Seems even Alec likes his food as much as Dean

I saw these two quotes posted on a site, both are from Jensen:

"I love the smell of shampoo on a girl's hair. You can walk past someone and be like, 'Wow, you took a shower this morning, didn't you? Because you smell lovely!" :lol:

"I'm a mad Gummi fan. I always have Gummis in my trailer. But you can't eat too many because then you get Gummi tummy, and that's no good. I can't believe I'm saying this." :guffaw:
Those pics are awesome. Especially the ADHD one. :p I saw that second quote in a magazine today! It is the main reason I bought it (along with the Jensen poster that came with it! :D:D).

Last edited by a moderator:

Me! :D

Me too! Yay!

Except I'm going to have to wait until Saturday afternoon to watch it. BOO! :(
:lol:

Still have high hopes for this season. Can't wait to see if the good run continues.

I saw that second quote in a magazine today! It is the main reason I bought it (along with the Jensen poster that came with it! :D:D).

How come I'm never lucky enough to get a Jensen poster from my magazines :scream: What Magazine was it?

Gummi tummy. :guffaw: Classic, Jens! :lol: And that cartoon was hilarious!

"I'm a mad Gummi fan. I always have Gummis in my trailer. But you can't eat too many because then you get Gummi tummy, and that's no good. I can't believe I'm saying this."

aw hes so cute! i loves him even more now :lol: was it the first season dvds that had the 'day in the life' feature on it? just about everything the boys were doing they were surrounded by candy! i remember jared had a whole container of magic carpets and was just stuffing his face while they did his hair!

i am uber excited for tonight! but really, when is anyone not excited for an episode of supernatural??

lmfao, I don't think I have ever laughed so much watching an episode of Supernatural. Ok, Tall Tales comes in a close second ;) But with plenty of funny parts in Smallville, not to mention Justin Hartley shirtless, I was extra giddy tonight! So I bring another weekly review :D

First of all I have to say the opening title reminded me of The Wizard of Oz and I pictured Dean saying, "Sammy, I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore!" Don't ask :eek:

I loved the shot of the Impala coming into the scene, something about the Impala and black and white = love! The effect of the sign changing from Pennsylvania to Transylvania was cool as well.

"The radio around here sucks," for once music just isn't playing out of nowhere :p

"It's about time the Winchesters got back to tackling a straight forward black and white case," speaking black and white * thud * they looked extra hot wearing black and white in black and white :p

"We still got to see the new Raiders movie," "Saw it," "Without me?" "You were in hell," "That's no excuse," aww poor Dean until "Big Pretzel!!" :lol:

"Angus and Young," :D ACDC shout out made it in

"Guten tag yourself,"

"And I remember you ... Jamie. I never forget a pretty, everything,"

:guffaw: "I'm a maverick m'am. A rebel with a badge. One thing I don't play by, the rules," * thud * That wink...

Sam :lol: "Okay Maverick,"

"He looked like a vampire," "Uh huh, so he," "he was a vampire" :lol: I bet they could've kept on going :lol:

"Dude, Oktoberfest,"

"He's a Christian scientist,"

:lol: So Dean can get turned down, "Like I said, funny,"

"My hide is as smooth as a baby's bottom, which leads me to conclude that sadly, that my virginity is in tact," :guffaw:
Sam's reaction :lol: "What?"
"I have been re-hymenated." OMG LOL I made the mistake of taking a drink of water around this point.
"Dean, please maybe angels can pull you out of hell, but no one could do that,"
"Brother, I have been re-hymenated! And the dude will not abide,"

Dean and Sam's faces when the girl told them it was a werewolf :lol:

Alright, the "Damn," had me :lol:

"I'm getting a headache," :lol:

"Hey do you think this Dracula can turn into a bat? That would be cool," :lol: Random

"Holy mother of crap!" LOL I think I'll be using that :)

Sam's "This is stupid," line put a smile on my face.

"Damn it, Jamie, I'm late. You're good here with the mummy and the ... crazy,"
"Yeah,"
"Yeah," :lol:

:lol: "Mary, son of a ..."
"Son of a bitch,"
"You should not use such language in the presence of my bride,"
"okay,"

:lol: Dracula on a Moped ...

:lol: "Uh the ear part?"

"Of course this one's oh new buckets of crazy," Or did he say, "Of course this one's holding buckets of crazy?" :confused:

"No the Xfiles is a tv show, this is real," :lol:

:lol: "Some people paint,"

Aww at Dean's speech to Jamie :(

"Does that make you .. some kind of monk or something. You know, Celibate?" A Monk :lol:

"Stay for a drink,"
"Yeah, stay for a drink," Dean's face lol

:lol: at Sam's face when he realized after yanking on Ed's ear that he wasn't the guy, that makes 2 episodes where they were a little quick on the judgment ;)

:lol: When Dean fell forward I saw the scene from The Benders playing in my head :eek:

"I can't get over what a pumpkin pie eyed crazy son of a bitch you really are. You're not Dracula, you get that right? Even if you are Dracula, what the hell is up with the mummy?" * Punch *
"I am all monsters,"
"Life ain't a movie you sorry sack of ..." *punch* "aaaah," :lol:

:lol: Even Dracula likes to use him some coupons LMFAO

:lol: "Hey there handsome,"
"Shut up!"

LOL at Sam kicking the door down. The look Dean gave the door as he walked by was cute :D

:) Dean get's the girl ... again ;)

"All in all happy ending, with a happy ending, no less,"
"Real classy Dean," :lol: Dean Classy ha...

"No. I know what you'd pick,"
"No you don't,"
"Yeah, I do,"
"No you don't ... you don't,"
"Porky's II,"
"What?"
"You heard me,"
"Lucky guess," LMFAO Porky's II??

Next weeks episode looks like it's going to be funny, kind of had a Mystery Spot feel to it :lol:

I saw that second quote in a magazine today! It is the main reason I bought it (along with the Jensen poster that came with it! :D:D).

How come I'm never lucky enough to get a Jensen poster from my magazines :scream: What Magazine was it?

Hitkrant. A dutch magazine. I now have 2 posters. One with Jensen and Jared and one with just Jensen. I searched the internet to see if I could find the picture they used for you, but I haven't found them yet. I'll look again later, I have to go shopping now. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back