Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Busines

So I finally saw the last epi. Stayed clear of this thread so I wouldn't get spoiled.
Thanks for pic #3, H2H. Hope you don't mind that I drooled all over it :p

A few thoughts about the epi:

Aw, the part where Dean tells his mom not to go out of bed that fatefull night, broke my heart. I didn't even try to fight back the tears :(

"Mom's a babe. I'm going to hell. Again." :lol:

Mom kicking Dean's ass. Loved it. :D

Father Dean. Do I need to say more? :drool:

And pretty much everything speed_cochrane summed up :p

Can't wait for next epi! :D

Ooooo! Those are awesome Marny! :D Thanks for sharing!

About the lastest episode! AHHH I totally missed it :(

I totally forget :( - It did air here i believe and everything but I forgot to record it :(

*sighs*

Oh...WOW! That water one was...great. I'll keep it PG on the board! Those pictures were great thanks for sharing guys!

Yay, I get to watch the new episode tonight and not have to wait until tomorrow! Yipee!

OK, so... what are the chances this is going to be yet another stellar episode? That would mean 4 in a row? Come on now, place your bets! :D

Ohhh, no need to worry I'm sure the episode is going to be great and :lol: at Jared, guess he's not up to the concept of sharing :shifty:

im gonna go with 100% awesomness on this new episode :D thats a pretty safe bet for supernatural, seeing as how i can only think of 2 episodes that were so-so but i still enjoyed. i think this will be a fantabulous (ha! my spell checker doesnt underline fantabulous!) season, which will just make it harder to say goodbye after only one more :(

ps. to kimbo, your icon is possibly one of my favourite jensen pictures, and your banner is one of my favourite outtake scenes. and yeah, that is all... :lol:

Thanks allmaple! Mine too!

I'm in a dilemma tonight guys. CSI AND SUPERNATURAL plus, my sister watches the office. TiVo has two tuners. I have to give up one. :( This sucks...

^ well now youve gone and changed the av :p still pretty sweet though!

and does your cable have time shifting channels? i found those came in handy when my shows overlapped with my families. down here ive had to watch all my shows through ways that cannot be discussed on the board :( luckily when i move off campus next semester we will have cable. but grenada doesnt get cw!! :mad:

I do have those channels but my sister doesn't want to order them...LAME... NO CW?! How do you live?

Well I think Mr. Kripke is 4 for 4 :D

My Little Recap:

Sam and his new found power, I don't know about the rest of you but Sam's semi-possessed puppy face = smexy ...

Good to see Dean and Ruby still don't mix and I don't mind, cause I can't stand the new Ruby * grr * Thanks to hiring actresses right out of acting school.

That white shirt Sam was wearing ... gaw!

Dean hitting Sam twice ... aww poor puppy :(

Wait what? Ruby's a trick? Did I miss something? :lol:

Dean's speech to Sam, seeing them both tearing up ... aww

So Castiel's already got a pet name from Dean, ah Cass I think you're growing on Dean ;)

:lol: Jack are you stoned?

:lol: "That woman could kick some ass, I mean she almost took me down,"

:lol: I've seen big weird, little weird, weird with crazy on top,"

Mathletes :lol:

"See Sam, told you we should've hid the beer," :lol:

"A Rugaru, is that made up? That sounds made up." :lol: I can see the bloopers now, "Kangeroo, Ragu ..." :lol:

"Long Pig?" "He means human flesh." "And that is my word of the day,"

No idea but I couldn't help but chuckle when Dean said, "Well, that's gonna be horrible," something about the look on his face was cute.

omg :lol: "Sam loves research, he does. He keeps it under his matress right next to his KY, it's a sickness," looks at Sam and points, "It is,"

:lol: "... just eat a lot of meat, just not," Dean cuts in, "Long Pig," what an accomplished look on his face, give that boy some pie!

Dean not eating, can't sai I'm picturing that :lol:

:lol: Did Dean just say "I'm down,"

"Nice dude, but he's got something evil inside. Something in his blood, maybe you can releate," :(

Sam's, 'a whole level of freak' I guess Freaky just got sexy as well :p

:lol: "Your appetite's reaching hungry hungry hippo levels, how am I doing so far?"

"Long Pig, you know a little Manburger Helper," :lol:

LMFAO, "Uh, we're here to save you, I guess," "We should go," "Yeah," :lol: at least Dean closed the door

I don't believe Sam :shifty:

Not the best of the last 4, but still a good episode nonetheless. :) Nice work on typing out all those quotes, Hard2Handle. (And I still find your avatar distracting! LOVE the Green Arrow... sigh...)

Did anyone else find the filming a little different in this episode? I mean, I know it's not the most colourful of shows for the most part (and for a reason, obviously) but this one seemed a little grayer than usual to me, or something. I can't put my finger on it exactly, but there was just something different about the actual appearance of the ep.

Anyway, I always feel vaguely unsettled when Sam and Dean are at odds, and this ep was no exception, so I think that's why I felt a little uncomfortable when the episode finished. I don't know though... I sort of think Dean is being a little hard on Sam. I mean, he's sending demons back to hell and saving the people they possess- how can that be a bad thing? It's like he has no faith in his brother's goodness, like he thinks he could just go all dark side without any preamble. Seems to me like he should know Sam better than that after being on the road with him for over 3 years now...

Anyway, just my thoughts. ;)

Last edited:

I mean, he's sending demons back to hell and saving the people they possess- how can that be a bad thing?

i thought that too, what he can do would seriously come in handy. but if angels dont want him doing it, then there is something else going on there. plus the power comes from yellow eyes, so there must be more than meets the eye. although where did his telekinesis go? when he said "stop the car or i will" i thought thats what he was talking about, so was totally expecting him to bust out of the closet with his mind powers but he didnt.

i really liked this episode because it went back to urban legend story lines, those are my favourites. i liked the rugaru, but every time they said it i kept thinking of loup garou but theyve already done werewolves so i guess we wont get the little bit of canada in there...

Loved the nod to "Hungry Hungry Hippos". :lol: I used to love that game when I was a little kid. :lol: And the "crazy" line was funny too.

Here are my thoughts as I wrote them down while watching the ep:

Dean saw Sam use his power. Confrontation. Ooh, Sammy looks scared of Dean. :lol:

"Where the hell do you think you're going?"-Dean
"The ER, unless you wanna go another round first." -Ruby :lol:

Damn! Dean just hit Sam. OMG, he hit him again!

"Slippery slope, brother."

Dean is pissed. "If I didn't know you, I would want to hunt you."

He just called Castiel "Cas". :lol: What are they friends now? :lol:

"Even God doesn't want you doing this!" So, he believes in God now? :lol:

Good God! I really didn't want to see that closeup of that guy stuffing his face. Gross! Ew! That spine thing is seriously wicked-gross! Okay, stop showing gross eating scenes!

We get to see Travis? Yay! "Man, you got tall, kid!" -Travis to Sam :lol: Travis is okay, but I still like Bobby better. :/

Rougaro (had to use closed captioned for the spelling lol). This is a weird word and yes, it does sound made up. :lol:

Well, at least the guy left before hurting his wife after she cut her finger.

Holy crap! He just bent that guy's hand backward. Yowch!

"Sam loves research. Keeps it under his mattress next to his KY." :guffaw: Gotta be the funniest line of the night. Gotta love Dean.

Dude's wife's pregnant? Yeah, saw that one coming a mile away.

Well, Travis... that's what you get for being stupid and not letting the boys handle this one.

Okay Sammy, you're locked in a closet. Time to use your telekenesis. :wtf: He's picking the lock? What about his telekenesis? ugh. I wanna see him use it again. :lol:

So Sam isn't gonna use his powers anymore?

Why can't Dean have gotten powers from the good side? :sigh:

Whoh, that ^^^ was like stream of consciousness writing or something! :lol: Well done. :)

I know, I know... the powers came from somewhere nasty, but still... it's SAM. Skywalker resisted the dark side and so can Sammy. Have a little faith, Dean. The angels have shown that they don't know everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back