Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Supernatural #2 -Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Busines

That's great, I don't really ever watch the CW, well only from 8-10 when I'm watching Smallville and Supernatural :) So I don't really pay attention to the commercials that they play for their shows. A little off topic from Supernatural, but are you guys ready to drool :p

Some pictures I've yet to see until a little while ago :)

02 Something about a man with ragged jeans? :p
04So innocent looking, but yet so manly at the same time :lol:
05Geeky :D
06Jensen with the Baum! Hee hee Michael looks strange with hair ha...
07I just like this one :)
08Jensen in shorts :p
09Jensen must be channeling Jared and his Thomas Kinkade look :p
:wtf: Erm :guffaw:

Jeeze, very nice! A woman after my own heart- both the Green Arrow and Dean! :D

That last one is a little disturbing though... :lol:
Man, I'm so psyched for the new episode. I'm obviously a sucker for anything Dean-centric. Sadly, I decided to be generous with my roomie this season since Space has started showing new Supernatural episodes on Friday nights now- I let her watch Grey's Anatomy on Thursdays now. Ain't I swell? :lol:

Oh well, I find the sound quality better on Space anyway. Sounds great through my surround system!

Jeeze, very nice! A woman after my own heart- both the Green Arrow and Dean! :D

That last one is a little disturbing though... :lol:
Man, I'm so psyched for the new episode. I'm obviously a sucker for anything Dean-centric.

You're very welcome, I swear if I ever saw Oliver and Dean at the same time, I don't think I could make it through the whole episode. Just the whole thought of a Supernatural/Smallville episode has me :lol:

I can't wait for the episode, but I'm wondering since this is a Dean centric episode, is Sam going to have an episode of his own?

^ It's possible they use a whole episode to explain Sam's new demon-vanishing power. And maybe something to do with this deal Sam and Ruby have. Anyway, I'm a fan of Dean-centric epi's :p

Btw, Hard2Handle, with the pictures (thanks for those, loved the one with the cape), you forgot a #3! I demand a #3! :angel: :lol:

the one on the left looks exactly like one of my pseudo brothers (brothers best friends who are basically brothers) :eek: freaky...

08Jensen in shorts :p

aw, his legs are so skinny an womanly :lol:

i have early lab tomorrow and for the rest of the semester, i dont think i can stay up and wait for the new episodes to come online and still be functional in the morning :( it will kill me to have to wait until friday afternoon to watch them!! my roommates dont understand the love that i have for supernatural :shifty:

although my one roomie, who is a southern gal, has a new appreciation for jensen after i showed her the half naked cowboy hat photo shoot. those were right up her alley... :lol:

Btw, Hard2Handle, with the pictures (thanks for those, loved the one with the cape), you forgot a #3! I demand a #3! :angel: :lol:

Aww, seems I need to go back to school and learn how to use numbers :p
3 Is that better?

although my one roomie, who is a southern gal, has a new appreciation for jensen after i showed her the half naked cowboy hat photo shoot. those were right up her alley... :lol:

:lol: I don't know I'm from the south, Texas to be exact, and when I saw those I couldn't help but wonder why he'd ever done such an awful photoshoot. Actually maybe if he'd done the shoot, now that he has more meat on his bones, it wouldn't be that bad, but he was too scrawny for me :lol:

And the new episode all I can say is WOW!

I never expected to see that Mary would be a hunter. I swear I was almost in tears when she was telling Dean that she never wanted her kids to have the life that she did :( and when Dean was in tears and telling her to not get out of the bed ... oh man ... that did it. I swear after nearly being on my seat after watching Oliver near death on Smallville, I totally lost it. The ending, I didn't see that coming :eek: I never thought of Mary making a deal like that. And I must say, Young John ... wow :drool:

matt_cohen.jpg

Well, um did anyone kind of think he looked like Tom Welling, or am I crazy :p For some reason he reminded me of Tom Welling lol Here's something some of you might find interesting, he was in the movie Boogeyman 2, ironicly written by ... Eric Kripke.

Some funny parts of the episode, or just the parts that made me laugh :p

Dean asking John where could get reception on his cellphone ... :lol: "The USS Enterprise"

Just looking at the waiter in the diner :guffaw:"Nice threads, you know Sonny and Cher broke up, right?" "Sonny and Cher broke up?"

When the guy comes into the diner and says Winchester, I thought it was cool when they both turned around at the same time.

Seeing John walking down the street, I took in how he walks like Sam, but it seems Dean got his style from his dad :p

Dean Van Halen :guffaw:

And thank goodness Dean talked John out of getting the Volkswagen van :shifty: Could you just imagine Dean driving that around.

"Sammy wherever you are, mom is a babe. I'm going to hell ... again,":guffaw:

:guffaw:Mary beating the heck out of Dean, don't know why but that had me laughing.

hee hee hee Dean's named after a woman :p

Dean as a priest again :drool: "This is our senior senior priest, Father Cheney,"
:lol:

And I guess most of this season is going to be about Dean trying to stop Sam from using his powers even more than what he already has.

I think my computer was going through EXACTLY what my brain was going through. Around the fourth picture is randomly shut off and it NEVER does that. That should tell you something! Thanks Hard2Handle for those great pictures.

The caveman one tripped me out!

Tonight's episodes was really good even with the lack of Sam. I think it's funny how Dean is married after his Grandma! :)

Holy crap! Didn't have to wait until tomorrow to watch the ep and all I can say is... Holy CRAP!!!

:lol:

Seriously, I LOVED that episode. I was riveted. And I can add nothing to what Hard2Handle said above. I actually laughed out loud when Dean made that comment about his mom being hot. You guys sure called it! :lol:

OK, Kripke... you're 3 for 3 this season as far as I'm concerned. I can't wait to see if they can keep this van a'rockin', so to speak! :D

Totally agree. I have to say this is one of my favorite episodes, solely because it actually kept me on the edge of my seat. The whole episode I am waiting for Dean to finish his task only to find out...well, I won't spoil it :)

Hold Up. Is that who I think it is?

OMG, the shirtless cowboy photoshoot. He was so young in those pics, but still very cute. I do agree, I'd really like to see him do a shoot like that now. teehee.

About the episode (my thoughts as I wrote them down while watching the ep- I missed a bit a couple of times because Mom kept calling on the phone lol):

Ha! I knew he'd wake up next to Castiel. LMAO! His reaction. :lol:

Dean Van Halen ROTFL!

Figured Dean would say "Mom's a babe". :lol:

Mary was a hunter to begin with. Wow. Didn't see that one coming. Just figured they never hunted until YED killed Mary.

Samuel and Deana! LOL!

"My Dad could see the future." :guffaw:

As soon as Samuel asked for the colt, I knew it was YED. Dean shouldn't have told "Samuel" who he really was even if he thought it was his grandfather.

:sigh: sounds like they are setting up a brother against brother deal. I hate that! That's annoying.

Hold Up. Is that who I think it is?

Yep and all I have to say is :wtf: ... those clothes make him look like those guys blowing the things off the side of the mountain in those Ricola cough drop commercials :guffaw:

^^ hee hee good I wasn't the only one that wants to see Jensen do one of those shoots now that he's all grown up :p

Looks more like a Hansen and Gretel Photoshoot. I sure hope he got a raise for wearing that. :lol:

Oh MAN. Last night was just AWESOME. I don't know what Kripke did, but this season is turning out to be an amazing season. Just.. wow.

My heart shattered when Dean almost broke down in front of Mary because she didn't want this hunting life for them.

:guffaw: Dean's comment about his mom, had me in tears.

The actress they choose for Young Mary was amazing. She actually looked like a younger version of Samantha Smith. Bravo Robert, bravo.

http://cdn.buzznet.com/media/jj1/2008/10/misha-interview/misha-collins-interview-03.jpg I leave with a gift. I am crushing on Misha, that's for sure.

^ :eek: Heather crushing on Misha? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Good girl. :devil: *hugs*

Oh and ^^^^ Kripke did write the characters for Boogeyman2, but I don't believe he wrote the movie. (says he did the screenplay & story for Boogeyman but just the characters for the Boogeyman2) It looks like Brien Sieve wrote the movie--which blows because Kripke would have done a better job, even if the first one didn't do so well, lol. Either way, he was still involved in the writing process and hehe I can definitely see why he cast this one guy to play John Winchester. And I agree with you, he does look a bit like Tom Welling. :lol: (I was watching Smallville before Supernatural too --OMG OLIVER!)

A few things I LOL-ed at:

-USS Enterprise.
-Dean Van Halen
-Samuel and Deana
-Sonny and Cher broke up? :lol:
-Volkswagon. (If John came from a family of mechanics, why did he need Dean to tell him what was under the hood of the Impala? Maybe he already knew but didn't know if Dean did. Afterall, John promised the ugly one to Mary.)
-Dean and Samuel (lol that's amusing in itself) posing as priests
-Dean trying to use his cellphone in the 70s. :lol:
-The web...of...information you have assembled. LMFAO.
-Mom is a babe
-When Mary suggests sarcastically that she should be with someone like Dean and Dean's response. :lol:
-Castiel's creepy way of asking what Dean was dreaming of.
-Momma Winchester beating up Dean.

Okay so basically the entire episode. :lol:

I kind of expected that Mary was going to make a deal so-to-speak. (not like she was giving up her soul but she certainly gave up furure Sammy's to the dark side) It's in their genetic code. :p And aww John was such a softy, he was cute. :adore: LOL @ Dean's face when Mary said John was everything a Hunter isn't. (paraphrasing) And awww when she was telling Dean how she wanted to be safe and have a family and never have to raise them the way she was raised. *pets both of them*

I'm kind of glad Dean couldn't alter the future (no matter how hard he tried, lol) because it took bloody long enough to get this far. :p

Anyway, great episode full of lots of humour and angst, everything I wanted. I'm a bit bummed that we didn't get to see more of sweet!John but it wasn't about him anyhow, it was about Mary/Samuel/Dean/YellowEyes.

And those pics up there--YOWZA! The JungleMan!Jensen one is a bit disturbing and had me LOL-ing for a while. :lol:

LEDERHOSEN!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back