Sunshine After the Rain - Weather Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear LA is wacky. After yesterday's tornado-immitation, we had a cool, sunny, breezy day today. :rolleyes: Whatever. I'm loving it.

rain rain go away...its done nothing but rain today...and tonight...and its gonna rain tomorrow. :( to add insult to injury its cold as well.

It's an awesome day today. The sun is out and it's not too warm, but warm enough to be without a jacket. :D

Apparently we're supposed to be having a heatwave this weekend. :(

Wow it's warm here. I'm sitting outside in a short skirt and a sleeveless shirt (well, actually it has one sleeve and one spaghetti-strap, but that's ot :p) and I love it!

It's perfect today. The high for today is 17C, but it's currently 11C. It's really sunny, and there's just the tinyest bit of a breeze.

We have a sunny afternoon here, although isn't warm enough yet. Tomorrow we're supposed to have rian again. I have no idea where is spring.

Here, the morning was really sunny, and I can even say that it's still like that right now. The temperature is pretty cool, I am wearing a T-shirt and it feels great. But as in Mayte's case, we're supposed to have rain again tomorrow *cries*

Ducky and I have decided that this thread has run its course, and as most posts in here are a line or less, it's pretty spammy anyway. So I'm afraid this also gets closed. Any comments or questions can be PMed to myself or Ducky :)

*locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back