Sunshine After The Rain ~ Weather Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
carlz do you want some of my snow? I've got a ton outside. speedcochrane I know what you mean about the weather. It was -30 yesterday with including the winchill when we went to Lloydminster yesterday. It was so bitter out. It was nicer today just -9. It's supposed to be -19 and more snow tomorrow.

Elsie it sounds like you've had the same weather as us. :lol:

Windy and cold today, I'm sure it's likely to rain as well. The rain usually starts when I step outside. :lol:

i wish it was sunshine after rain but it's gale force winds and v.cold, at least it has stopped raining for now *touches wood*

Yesterday we had such a stormy day! I thought the trees in front of my window are bursting through the window! :eek:
But today it's okay. It's still windy, but not that bad as yesterday. It's not raining anymore and the temperatures are quite okay. It's still not snowing. But I don't think that's bad. :D

It was windy all yesterday and that has prettymuch followed into today only now it's pouring down with rain also :(

The weather is pretty nice right now, much better than yesterday but everything can still change. :lol:

Its been raining allllll day, been windy alllll day. My two rivers near me are swelling up pretty well. :p I wouldnt be suprised if we had a road flood this year, I hope we do! :D

omg i hope you won't get a cold CatherineWillows

it's cold here and we have rain .. a lot of rain ... i mean it's december and we haven't had any snow yet ... i want white christmas =(
i'm happy school is long today so i don't have to go out THERE
:lol: my teacher just complained about the weather when i wrote this :p

sienna said:
i mean it's december and we haven't had any snow yet ... i want white christmas
You had to use that four letter word that starts with S. We got that stuff in the forcast for Wednesday night and Thursday. Bah humbug.

Well, this is kinda strange here. Since it's december, there should be A LOT of snow. If I remember well, it has snowed once so far; back in October. I hope we will have actual spring, not only -10°C then 25°C - like this year. :rolleyes:

We haven't had snow yet, although we rarely get much anyway... :lol: I noticed today that is seems really warm outside (it is 11c) and I'm sure December is normally colder than this?

It rained really heavily overnight and early this morning, but since then it has really bright, low sunshine. Quite a pleasant day overall. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back