Sunshine After The Rain ~ Weather Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
+5c here too :( I'm so sad. I want cold weather. If it's not -30c on New Year I'm going to move to... Siberia or something.

It was not that bad today, but I walked for like probably a total fo an hour and was walking through snowbanks and stuff. So it seemed a lot colder when I got home then what it actually was :p, I think it was like -2C or something like that.

I was woken up at about 7am by the wind this morning! It was really loud, and I could hear all our garden pot plants fall over. :eek:

Anyway, it's very overcast and windy and it has been raining most of the morning. :)

*ETA* Whoa! Thunder and lightening! :eek:

Likewise, Tinks ! I have been at the coast today, where it was lovely and sunny, but the wind was unbearable. It has been raining again this afternoon too.

It's very stormy!! Particially wind speed of 160km/h (must be about 100mph). The garbage cans are flying through the air.
And a friend just told me her town had suffered 2 slightly earthquakes! Now she's afraid of more.

Man, it was freezing today. It was -11C (not record breaking or anything) this morning when I left for school this morning and I think it went up to -3 later in the day.

I swear I got frostbite on my widdle nose waiting 20 mins outside for my ride.

It's about 6c here - a little bit cold, but I only wore a thin sweater today! The sun has been shining alot these last few days too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back