Sunshine After The Rain ~ Weather Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sunshine After TheToday it's Rain ~ Weather Thread #5

This is actually turning really cold. I'm gonna buy a new jacket tomorrow. It's just about 10°C, but it's going to get colder.

Umm, today warmed up...a lot. It was quite nice actually. Only, it's supposed to get cold again soon.

Yesterday, the weather forecast said that a super typhoon (Katrina-esqe storm) would pass by our city (Metro Manila) so classes were suspended.

But lo... it didn't even rain. It's just cold.

Some parts of the Philippines were hit by the storm but not Manila.

Re: Sunshine After The Rain ~ Weather Thread #5

Wow Geni! That's really pretty, but it looks superrr cold. Here in Ontario it's been really warm. I ate my lunch outside yesterday. :D But today it was raining out so I couldn't.

Tomorrow and the next week is supposed to get really cold. :( I don't know if it's going to snow though. *crossing fingers it doesn't*

really? It was os humid down here today...I got a massive headache...not sure if it was from the heat or not, but it certainly didn't help.

Though it really sucked because this morning it was kinda cool so I wore long pants (well, no matter how hot it was, I'd probably still wear them) and a jumper...and of course, stupid me didn't decide to go into the pool until it had cooled down a lot, so I was absolutely freezing...

*collects all snow that people have given me* MINE! Oh how I could've used some snow today *sigh* I'm just really hoping that it's not gonna be hot tomorrow...

Not a nice day today. We had rain this morning and it's been very overcast all day. It's about 11c at the moment. :)

its been reasonably warm today, fairly sunny (i think) i've been inside most of the day so i couldnt really tell...

It's definitely too warm for the beginning of December. It's gettin' dark outside and the temperature is still about 12c :eek:

oh my god... its only about 10 and the humidity is already nearly unbearable... the temperature is 27 but it feels like 29 caus of the humidity!

its expected to storm today though so hopefully that might take away some of the humidity...

its actually overcast today! im liking this! it stormed yesterday in the afternoon, but it wasnt anything spectacular...

Oh the weather here is pretty annoying. It isn't too cold but it is really, really windy. There are leaves and some roof tiles flying all over the place. It's also raining which is just mean! I hope it improves by tomorrow as I will be out in it for most of the day... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back