Sunshine After The Rain ~ Weather Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sunshine After TheToday it's Rain ~ Weather Thread #5

*gives more snow to Carly* :D

I brought over a picture of my window, full of ice. (Because I'm weird like that)

Brrrr (That's on the inside of the window, btw)

Don't you wish you were here, Carly? :p

And here's one of the snow because well, everyone loves to look at snow.

-40c ...Seriously.

Right now it's still cold, but it's expected to get warmer by Thursday! :D

Well, snow is pretty, I'll give it that, but why does it have to be so dang cold??

Woah, thats so pretty :D
Don't you wish you were here, Carly?
Oh, can I? can I? please? I love the snow, and the cold....

But I checked the forcast for today, and it shouldn't get above 33c...at least I hope...I'm wearing pants to school...

Oh man, how I wish it would snow...but it's Australia, where half the continent is desert, and the other half is desert with houses on it :(

Oh...I really want to go to Canada now...but maybe looking at those pictures will trick my mind into thinking that it's cold..

EDIT: thanks for the snow guys...ahhh, cold...

I'm soo cold. I have no clue what the temp. is with the windchill, but not including windchill it's -25C. Oh and tons of snow! But on the plus side, my ears did not freeze today.

-40c windchill here too.. too cold to stand outside for a few minutes.. which sucks cause I have to wait for my bus :lol:

Ah, I take back what I said this morning. It's actually quite nice today, it's not too hot (aroun 20-25c I think) and theres a nice breeze.

*puts snow in storage* Given Australia, I think I'll still need it soon ;)

almost like yesterday... which means no rain and pretty mild :D and about 12c

Sun is shining....weather is sweet yeah! *sings that song*

Though they said it's getting cold and rainy, we have sun and comfortable temperatures. That's okay. So I don't have to freeze while waiting for my train. :lol:

oh lordy lordy, it's soooo freakin humid and hot today! we got a little bit of a storm this afternoon though.

it was really weird actually caus it was about 35c outside and it started hailing... most bizare...

hoping it might be a little bit better tomorrow, but i doubt it will be.

stupid australia... *mumble grumble*

Finally!! SUN!! We have SUN!!! It's gone up to -26c (without windchill) and the snow is glistening in the SUN!

Geni, the snow looks very lovely.

It's still very warm here. Probably about the same temperature as yesterday. I really want winter, but the climate is changing so much, the snow usually comes late February.

Third straight day for rain. It can't rain just one day, has to always be three days in a row.

It's cold here...but warmer then a couple days ago. I heard it's supposed to get to 11C on Sunday :)

A little chilly today, but the rain has held off.

I woke up in the middle of the night sweating, which was weird, I had my window open as little bit as well. Probably our heating system or something, but it freaked me out a little, it brought back memories of that awful warm summer we've just had. :eek:

Tinkerbell said:it freaked me out a little, it brought back memories of that awful warm summer we've just had. :eek:

*shudders at the thought* It was horrid!

Well, I have travelled back from France today (yay for holidays). So it was cold and very misty this morning (about 6c) and then back in London it was 12c and grey (isn't it always?) and now up north it is about 9c and raining a little. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back