Sunshine After The Rain ~ Weather Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea how you folk in all the really cold places manage. It is about 4 degrees here and I am freezing! Although where I am from the average winter temp is about 8 degrees so clearly I am not built for this weather!

Im not made for cold weather either. I put it down to my dads Italian genes. My bodys made for sunshine!

DaWacko said:
:rolleyes: -15c and winds from north :rolleyes: 'bout 15m/s. Which is quite... bad.
It's the wind that makes it bad.

I have to say I've never quite got hot water bottles. We don't have those here. We have other stuff to keep our houses warm, like triple windows. I remember how amazed I was when I had German roommate for two weeks and she had hot water bottle and I was like "OMG! Never saw one before!" and was all excited...

rofl. Hey...whats that joke with the hot water bottles and british people? I forgot.. :p

MiaCaro said:
Ooh that doesn't sound fun. Get a hot water botle out to keep yourself warm.

Such a good idea. Everyone should get a hot water bottle, they are good for easing things like back pain as well you know.... Very versatile product! My hot water bottle is warming my bed as I type. It is so fluffy and warm and nice to cuddle.... :D

I know it's not that cold in England, right now it is hovering around zero though. I just feel the cold.... :)

It was so darn cold tonight! I was dressed for a fall afternoon - not winter! Ugh!

Aloha - it's really a state of mind! Calgon take me back to Kona!!!

kazzy said:
rofl. Hey...whats that joke with the hot water bottles and british people? I forgot.. :p

It was that "British have hot water bottles instead of their sex lives"

It was in our English book. Seriously. I think in Upper Secondary School. :p

-8c and windy.Man I hate wind from north.It freezes my room. I took thermometer to my room. When in our house at the moment is 20.5c... my room is 16c. Last night it was 14.5c

*cries*
Bright and sunny weather tho :D

lovely and sunny today... not too hot... bit windy... i have noooo idea what the temperature was though but i'd say mid 20's.

It's -6c and there's 20 cm of snow on top of my car... One day I'll move some nice place where's no snow...

You guys are super lucky! Its 80 degrees here in Orlando, FL :rolleyes: Grrr Its November for goodness sake! I want some cold! :mad:

KiaraMebarak said:
You guys are super lucky! Its 80 degrees here in Orlando, FL :rolleyes: Grrr Its November for goodness sake! I want some cold! :mad:

ooh I'd swap! It's bloody freezing here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back