Sunshine After The Rain ~ Weather Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
DaWacko said:
I wish it was -20c here :( dude, it's not cold..when it goes under -30c, THAT*s COLD! here is now around -8c

We don't get that kind of weather (I guess I should be glad!). I would need to be inside, in front of a nice blazing fire with some alcohol I think.... ;)

Well, it is about 12c here and really windy, all the autumn leaves are finally falling from the trees. :)

speed_cochrane said:
Ah, I remember the good ol' days when it was -30. I miss that. I was one of those stupid kids who got their tongue stuck to a pole. :lol:
:lol:

Been there, tried that! :lol: It never quite worked when I was a kid as the weather was not quite cold enough. :rolleyes:

Man, you guys are so lucky with your weather. We'd be lucky with anything below a minus mark. :lol:

20 ºC,it's nearly November and I'm on t-shirt,that's weird,weird,weird...It must be the global warming or something. :confused:

Same here, it's gotten warm again when it's been raining like crazy for the past 2 weeks on and off. Something is really strange about the climate recently.

Damn it's cold today. :eek: There was even a little frost this morning on my car. November has arrived. *yay* :lol: It's about 8c outside and I'm happy. :D

It feels colder today. I don't know what the actual temp is. I'll check later. It's snowing *very* lightly.

It's about 6c here, feels really cold to me. Our heating isn't going to be fixed until Friday, so as you can imagine I am not very happy about the predicted -2c tonight. :( My hands are so cold just typing this, might try and find my gloves....

Ooh that doesn't sound fun. Get a hot water botle out to keep yourself warm.

It's freezing here too. Around 5pm the temperature drops so steeply. It's going to be between 1c to -4c all week

:rolleyes: -15c and winds from north :rolleyes: 'bout 15m/s. Which is quite... bad.
It's the wind that makes it bad.

I have to say I've never quite got hot water bottles. We don't have those here. We have other stuff to keep our houses warm, like triple windows. I remember how amazed I was when I had German roommate for two weeks and she had hot water bottle and I was like "OMG! Never saw one before!" and was all excited...

Lol, Elsie, 6C is not cold. Not even close. I've never used a hot water bottle either, although I think we used to have one. It is currently -5c here.

DaWacko said:
:rolleyes: -15c and winds from north :rolleyes: 'bout 15m/s. Which is quite... bad.
It's the wind that makes it bad.

I have to say I've never quite got hot water bottles. We don't have those here. We have other stuff to keep our houses warm, like triple windows. I remember how amazed I was when I had German roommate for two weeks and she had hot water bottle and I was like "OMG! Never saw one before!" and was all excited...

Maybe it's a European thing then. They are a bit old fashioned but they are nice. I have a nifty aromatherapy one you can put lavender sachets in. Lovely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back