Sunshine After The Rain ~ Weather Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...two days ago it was so hot here. And just yesterday we had our first snow. Oo Very weird. Today we had snow and rain together. And it's freezing cold. Stupid weather! And it's also very stormy. I had problems to keep my car on the street. :eek:

It's been raining for like...a week? I think I'm going to get mildewed. Ew. I have this old injury in my shoulder and it hurts when the weather gets funky like this.

OW!

It was -20c here in the morning. But when sun rose, it quickly came up to -5c :D been nice day. Now it's snowing.

I was going to post how cold it is here, but looking at the two previous posts it seems a bit silly post that it's freezing cold and the temp is about 5c. :lol:

Tinkerbell said:
I was going to post how cold it is here, but looking at the two previous posts it seems a bit silly post that it's freezing cold and the temp is about 5c. :lol:

Yep, same here! Although it was -1c when I got up this morning and I did have to scrape ice off my car for the first time this season. Had to wear gloves and scarf as well! :)

-4c, at night it was snowing so hard that today in the morning i went out i was like 'wouuu, where is the path' :D

Today we only had 5c..it's freeking cold..and raining! I used my winter coat the first time this year. We are waiting for ice and snow. Oo

Seriously you cannot claim those temps are cold :p

I got up 6am ...-16c...bright. Now it's still -15c but sun is rising (9am) so I guess it does up soon :D

I live in South Africa and it is SPRING!
Yay! So the weather is supposedly warm.
Although you wouldn't know, because its RAINING all the time!

Dam, rain. *kicks bucket*
*hurts toe*
*jumps around in little circles like a baby*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back